Thread: Working enough?

xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Working enough?

so i've been working out everyday
    Day 1:Chest
    Day 2:Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 3:Back/Biceps/forearms
    Day 4: Legs/Ab's
    that's my workout. but whenever i finnish my chest day im pumped and cant lift anymore and by the next day im not even sore? like it dosent even feel like i worked out. i've been doing the most weight i can. and most rep's. if u know why can u please post a reply
    thanks;

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    More detail please.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xmikeysx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grab a routine from the Workout Routines stickies. You're trying to stimulate, not annihilate.
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

what do u mean annihilate? im saying im not even sore the next day?
    Originally Posted by phozosado View Post
    Grab a routine from the Workout Routines stickies. You're trying to stimulate, not annihilate.

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    For one thing, you should switch day 2 and 3. Your triceps and shoulders get hit with the pressing on chest day, so you'll want the day of recovery before hitting shoulders/triceps again.

As for the soreness, it is not necessarily a measure of how effective your workout is. That being said, it is strange that you would have no soreness at all. It's kind of hard to say without know the exercises you are doing and how you are doing them.