bharat1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

alternative for cardios?

hii...well...i really hate cardios...especially the treadmill n the cycle...the stepper..is still fine...but i sooo hate cardios....is there any other alternative that would help me lose my ponch? ive started takin hydroxycuts n my workout xcludin the cardios is good enuf....plz help!!

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: alternative for cardios?

Originally posted by bharat1982
    hii...well...i really hate cardios...especially the treadmill n the cycle...the stepper..is still fine...but i sooo hate cardios....is there any other alternative that would help me lose my ponch? ive started takin hydroxycuts n my workout xcludin the cardios is good enuf....plz help!!
    Nope...I mean not to be so blunt, but you will have a hard time losing the pouch without cardio. Don't feel bad that you hate cardio though, it just means your sane

VanWyck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Circuit Training

younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HIIT cardio. half the time and more effective.

ws6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

yep, sure does work a whole lot better than traditional cardio and burns more fat when you're done

bharat1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forgive me for being so ignorant...but..mmm...could any of u tell me more bout this HIIT? or mayb send me the link to the page?