Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)

CL White Flood v2 vs MP Assault... My review/comparison

Before we get into anything let me start by saying thank you to all Controlled Labs reps for sending me a small batch of samples to try out. I received my samples from Controlled Labs late last week, and used the White Flood sample today (I do a 5-day/week workout plan, Mondays are my chest days). I normally use Assault, by Muscle Pharm, Mon-Thur, rest Fri + Sun, and just use a non-stim N.O. booster (White Blood) on Sat to have a weekly 3-day break from a "true pre-workout". Since I often see people asking on here which of these is the better pre, I figured it'd be best for me to just make my review entirely based on one vs the other, and not on it's own merits, as I'm fairly certain that everyone knows both products are great pre-workouts on their own merits, and hopefully I'm not breaking any "forum rules" by doing this.

For reference, I also use Xtend pre-breakfast and post-dinner (2 scoops each time, I have a BCAA deficiency due to fibromylagia for those wondering why I use this so much ontop of the other supplements that I take), Green Mag (2/3 pre, 1/3 post), and Purple Wraath intra (2 scoops).

Lastly, I'd like to note that I did NOT cycle off stims (caff is the only true stim I use, no 1,3 dim or anything else), and I generally stay well under 400mg/day. One of the reasons being that I wanted to feel if this product gave me more energy than Assault, the same, or less. If I had cycled off for several weeks, firstly I doubt I would even remember what Assault felt like, secondly OF COURSE White Flood would've seemed more intense as I would have lowered my tolerence to caff by cycling off. To put it simply; I know how much energy Assault gives me, I wanted to see if this gave me more, less, or "better/cleaner" energy.

INITIAL RESPONSE: A little before heading to the gym I dumped the sample packet of White Flood into my blender bottle, afterwards realizing that the sample pack is two servings, and not just a single. "Oh well", I thought, as I often do 1.5-2 servings of Assault anyway (1/2 scoop = 1 serving of Assault). As suggested by Powercage (a DDS who lost his practice, I assume ) I did not brush my teeth within 3-4 hours prior to, or 45 minutes after, using White Flood, and I also "swished" each sip/gulp around in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing to induce "nitrate production" (or whatever). This is where I found myself immediately shocked, as I felt "tingling" (for lack of better words) and added energy within barely 5 minutes of my first few sips of White Flood, as with Assault, I generally don't feel it for at least 20+ minutes.
    Winner = White Flood

MIXABILITY: What also suprised me was how quickly, and fully, White Flood dissolved into the water I mixed it with, as Assault generally takes forever and has various "clumps" around the bottom of the blender bottle, which causes me to continually add water to the bottle to get them to dissolve. Infact, I could've probably just dumped the WF packet into a plastic sports bottle, shook it, and it would've still completely dissolved, something I'm unable to do (well) with Assault.
    Winner = White Flood

FLAVOR/TASTE: CL sent me a sample of the "Fuit Punch" flavor... It's not too great. It has a "medicine-like" after taste to it and is simply not too fun to drink. I've heard great things about the new "Watermelon" flavor, but without trying it I cannot comment. Assault is... well... friggen delicious. I have the "Blue Rasberry" flavored Assault and it tastes like blue-rasberry chewing gum, it's seriously amazing. However, I must add that as long as it's not un-tolerable, I could care less as to how my pre, post, or even intra taste.
    Winner = Assault, by a landslide

WORK-OUT PERFORMANCE: As always, I started my work-out with a short .75-1 mile run, just to get my blood flowing, as I generally seem to be able to lift heavier if I have a short run for my warm-up (this could be due to "muscle-weakness" that is associated with fibromylagia, that is eliminated by a consistent raise in heart rate for several minutes, but I digress...). Honestly, on this run, it was over before I knew it. It felt like I could've ran forever, which is suprising because I hate running. However, with the lifting, energy-wise I honestly felt it was about the same as with when I take Assault, the one difference being that I felt very "mellow", "happy" even. I assume this is due to the GABA. It honestly made the energy feel "cleaner" somehow, like I wasn't overwhelmed even though I felt like my "batteries were fully charged". Performance wise, there was really no big difference, except on the initial run/warm-up.
    Winner = Tie. HOWEVER, I did feel a "better sense of energy" on the WF, though, IMO, it's a tie because I didn't necessarily have "more" energy.

CRASH: The only other pre-workouts I've used besides Assault, and now White Flood, are Gakic Hardcore and Gakic Pro Series (I've also used NanoX9 and White Blood, but they are non-stim, so let's not count those). Both Gakics would have me crash, hard, about 4-5 hours after taking them (Pro Series more than Hardcore). Assault has been much less so, White Flood's was virtually non-existent. That isn't to say that Assault left me with a hard "crash", it was a very "soft" one honestly, but it was there a bit.
    Winner = White Flood for lack of a crash

Other Points to Consider: Since I had two servings in my blender bottle, I did not finish the entire bottle pre-workout, I only drank it down to just about the 4oz mark, and decided to throw my 2 sccops of Purple Wraath in with the remainder and refill the bottle, as I read of other people combining the two. I have the "Purple Lemonade" flavor of PW, and I think it's pretty damn awful tasting, however, even though I didn't so much "like" the WF on it's own (or the medicine like flavor of PW), combined they tasted very good, kind of a "cotton candy"-like flavor. So, combined with the PW, I did continue to sip on a small amount of WF during my work out. I really like the good-mood it has put me, and kept me, in through out the day. I also like the incredibly low price-point for 100 servings here at the BB.com store, compared to the $30-40 you'll generally be paying for 40 servings of Assault. Though, something you could also consider is that with Assault you are also getting CON-Crete, MP's Creatine HCl formula, so some may actually consider Assault the same, or better, value compared with WF.

<- This was the amount of WF left in the bottle before adding 2x scoops of Purple Wraath.

Final Words: I will be ordering a 100-serving tub of White Flood v2 as soon as I am done writing this, and I hope the Watermelon flavor is better than the fruit-punch. However, I may not stop Assault completely. I am considering switching between the two every 2-3 weeks so my body doesn't get "used" to one thing, and also so I have some variety going on. Both are absolutely solid products, and you can not go wrong with either one. If you were on the fence, I don't know if this review will help, but I am being honest. I can personally say, however, that I like the way the energy from White Flood "felt", more than the energy from Assault, this is personal opinion though, and I suspect some will have a different opinion (as everyone reacts differently to products).
    I do need to mention that I am currently using the "old" Assault with Suma Root Extract in it, which is no-longer found in the product, so I cannot say if the lack of Suma Root will be a total game changer... Though I believe a bottle of Suma Root can be found for something like $5, so you could always add it in on your own, if it does make a difference.

My Pick = White Flood. Though it's very close, and the "pick" is only if there was a gun to my head and I absolutely had to choose. The mood-enhancement and lack-of any type of a real crash with White Flood give it an edge for me, and my needs.

Thanks, if you bothered to read any of this, it's my first time typing out a review/comparison for a product.

Last edited by Spork3245; 08-01-2011 at 10:57 PM.

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review, man! Only question would be was it the reformulated assault and white floodv2? Or were they both old versions?
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    quite the review mate. great job!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WildBill0771 View Post
    Nice review, man! Only question would be was it the reformulated assault and white floodv2? Or were they both old versions?
    Haha, you must've only skimmed through the review. I have the old Assault (Suma Root I think is the only difference (new one not having any that is)), and yes, this was of the v2 of White Flood.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Nice in depth review bud

These are my two favorite pres.

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spork3245 View Post
    Haha, you must've only skimmed through the review. I have the old Assault (Suma Root I think is the only difference (new one not having any that is)), and yes, this was of the v2 of White Flood.
    On my phone. Sometime text doesn't load fully with the new app. Will reread once on my computer. Thanks for answering regardless though! Plus, I just saw it said v2 in the thread title...hurrp durrp on my part.
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Nice in depth review bud

These are my two favorite pres.
    Thank you! Since you've used both as well, would you mind adding some feedback? Did/do you feel the same differences I mentioned in my comparison? I'm just curious as my fibromyalgia sometimes makes me react differently to some supplements than other people. For instance; 1200mg of Malic Acid twice a day gives me huge amounts of energy and mental clarity, while people without fibro don't feel as large a benefit from Malic Acid. I'm asking this because I'd like this post to be helpful to people who have to choose between Assault or White Flood, and cannot get both, and would welcome additional feedback/comments with open arms.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoida will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review man, very clear and concise. Always nice to read a review between the two pre-workouts that are always hyped up about. Was going to grab some WF today.

Repped

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a great review man you clearly put time into it. Repped

I currently use old Assault (with Suma Root) and I love it, especialyl the unbeatable taste. I also used the old WF and have tried a sample of v2. V2 was amazing and I will definitely be picking up a tub in the future. Both are quality products.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review man that was awesome!

I think you'll be very happy with the watermelon Flood
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong analytics. You an ibanker?

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Strong analytics. You an ibanker?
    Haha no, I'm not. Should I be?
    IsraeliKrav.com

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good review- I used V2 last night for the first time ("fruit punch" flavor)- definitely a great product for energy and endurance, but the taste is definitely a fail- very strong beet root taste, I couldn't put my finger on it but then noticed that's one of the top ingredients- hence the weird taste. I'm hoping to get some watermelon next, but I'll have to endure a 50 serving tub of the beet punch until then. No hate on CL, great product, just needs the taste reformulated.
    Bioforge V3 log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135440381&page=2

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Intellectural View Post
    Good review- I used V2 last night for the first time ("fruit punch" flavor)- definitely a great product for energy and endurance, but the taste is definitely a fail- very strong beet root taste, I couldn't put my finger on it but then noticed that's one of the top ingredients- hence the weird taste. I'm hoping to get some watermelon next, but I'll have to endure a 50 serving tub of the beet punch until then. No hate on CL, great product, just needs the taste reformulated.
    We just reformulated the flavors of lemonade, fruit punch and raspberry. They should be hitting vendors sometime soon. They are much better tasting than the sample/tub you have
    Last edited by powercage; 08-02-2011 at 11:29 AM.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Icarus1970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best stuff out there. Have tried few other PW supps and nothing gives me the rush this one does! Double thumbs up!

If you happen to use Purple Wraath (lemonade flavor), mix some of it with that. The combination makes two bad-tasting products taste very good. I guess my math teacher was right, two negatives make a positive
    IsraeliKrav.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, thanks for the review, its very much appreciated. glad we stacked up well to a top seller on this site
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

If you happen to use Purple Wraath (lemonade flavor), mix some of it with that. The combination makes two bad-tasting products taste very good. I guess my math teacher was right, two negatives make a positive
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    We just reformulated the flavors of lemonade, fruit punch and raspberry. They should be hitting vendors sometime soon. They are much better tasting than the sample/tub you have
    Read my reply above
    Controlled Labs Warder

Read my reply above
    He said he has a 50-serving tub of the current kind. The reformulated (....tastelated?) fruit punch won't help him until ~50-servings from now, my "mix with PW" suggestion will.
    IsraeliKrav.com

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review man. Bloody great, I say

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good to know, but yeah, I have a lot to go through and it would have been nice to know before I purchased. Overall, I'm really impressed with the product (other than taste)- the energy is extremely clean, long lasting and no crash- exactly what I want in a pre. Great work on this Tank, I'd like to get some samples of the new flavors before I buy more though.
    Bioforge V3 log:

Thanks bro, good idea but I also don't have any PW on me. I do have some pump bol, but I think mixing the two would be overkill.
    Bioforge V3 log:

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to know, but yeah, I have a lot to go through and it would have been nice to know before I purchased. Overall, I'm really impressed with the product (other than taste)- the energy is extremely clean, long lasting and no crash- exactly what I want in a pre. Great work on this Tank, I'd like to get some samples of the new flavors before I buy more though.
    awesome. the taste of these three is now as good as the watermelon (i said it )
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome. the taste of these three is now as good as the watermelon (i said it )
    Good to know Tank- great product- I've really enjoyed it this week, how did you manage to tone down the beet taste?
    Bioforge V3 log:

Good to know Tank- great product- I've really enjoyed it this week, how did you manage to tone down the beet taste?
    Tweaked the flavoring
    Controlled Labs Warder

Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matto313 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great review! Id like to try wf2 to see how it stacks up.

just like the watermelon, you cant taste the beets any longer
    Specials & insider info

AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait to take my assault break
    -No I in Team-
    (Resident Product Specialist.)