jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

my get shredded experience!!!

im on it!!!! first day and im ready to go. for me i just want to compete. continue my journey and build solid muscle, stay lean.

help others in anyway possible and just have a great time!!!

big thing for me because i workout at home and im limited right now is to bump up my deadlift and use this as a main move to build solid mass.

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gettin my first week off to a good start!!!

back and bis today. workout at home and for back ill be doing tbar rows. close grip and then slide a small bar between the vgrip so i can do wide tbar rows. bent over rows wide grip. and then one arm dumbbell row.

bis will be focused on straight bar curls, really squeezing and form. not worrying about strength n weight used. then ill move into dumbbell work so i can focus on each arm.

feeling good. getting off to a good start. kept my diet clean from before but focusing on cutting the cheat days down and keeping it simple.

have to stay consistent and keep focused. fiance is moving out here at the end of august and she is very supportive so it will help big time to have her around me.

klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im in to follow brother. Im doin this contest as well and im posting my log in there forum Good luck man
    OBF sizzlin summer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=702945891#post702945891

thanks, you too man. ill be following.

Originally Posted by klybern View Post
    Im in to follow brother. Im doin this contest as well and im posting my log in there forum Good luck man

feeling good with the days so far.

tonight is two filets with fresh salsa. cooking it in the oven. and sweet potato. then hitting shoulders and legs. lower abs.

getting quality sleep then hittin morning workout before 12 hour shift!!!!!

excited about some deals here. bought 1 bag get 2 free for fresh fish fillets. and then eggs on sale for 99 cents.

keeping my eating on task and sticking to it completely. i will be using shred matrix for the end of month three. excited to us eit again. its amazing.

just finished my recon last week. pretty good stuff.

feeling good with having my shred matrix for the last month. taken it before and had great results.

shoulders and legs after work today. cant weight to hit the shoulders hard.

chicken n chili tonight...healthy chili tho and then fish filets and zucchini later!!

Talking

early morning and early workout.
    need my preworkout this morning, dragging a little.
    2 full eggs and egg white mixed with protein scoop for a protein brownie on the side. half a cup of oatmeal.
    later will be fish filet with yellow squash cooked in the oven with pepper on it.
    dinner will be shredded chicken with broccoli.
    and before bed will be casein pudding mix.

i was absolutely knocked out sick the last two days. so weak and aching all over, i couldnt do anything but rest.

so this morning i am doing some deadlifts to get me going this week.

during the sick resting time, i ate as much as i could and clean but couldnt eat as much as usual. thats ok cuz i kept it clean and i just needed the extra sleep.

its beena long time, almost a month. but needed to get back on here.

work has been long and tiring especially during the 9/11 week. so its been hard to get on. plus i didnt have internet for about 2 weeks.

moved into a new place and i moved my fiance and dog here from cleveland, ohio. so we are both excited.

just opened my bottle of recon. loving it. start drinking it a little half way through my workout and finish the rest for postworkout. love the taste and hope to see great results.

especially when i use shred matrix at the end of september and get as lean and cut as possible. gains on strength have gone up so hopefully they will continue even when i cut.

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in on following
    Check my log out when ya get a chance .
    Keep hittin it hard!!!
    Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    its beena long time, almost a month. but needed to get back on here.

work has been long and tiring especially during the 9/11 week. so its been hard to get on. plus i didnt have internet for about 2 weeks.

moved into a new place and i moved my fiance and dog here from cleveland, ohio. so we are both excited.

just opened my bottle of recon. loving it. start drinking it a little half way through my workout and finish the rest for postworkout. love the taste and hope to see great results.

especially when i use shred matrix at the end of september and get as lean and cut as possible. gains on strength have gone up so hopefully they will continue even when i cut.
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

hey man, will do. hows your experience going???

Originally Posted by CLB454 View Post
    I'm in on following
    Check my log out when ya get a chance .
    Keep hittin it hard!!!

woke up at got to the gym about 345 this morning....pounded out chest and then will hit triceps at 12 on my break. doing split shift, long 12 hour days i either have to split it up or i pound it out early before.

strength will slowly go up on bench but im not worried about it because i have never tried going heavy. i hit my chest in all angles and i just go up in numbers on dumbbell press.

breakfast after working out was 3 full eggs and 1/2 scoop of oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter melted in.
    i cook it all up and then eat it post workout in the parking lot before wlaking into work.

feeling good. shreding some more weight by shocking my body into two a days. i will do this on 4 days of the week.

example would be today i did back in the am before work with 30 mins of HIIT cardio and then this afternoon during my break i will hit biceps with more endurance cardio with some sprint work.

loading up on extra protein on these days and one extra serving of oats.

its been awhile since i have been on here but i hurt my back about 10 days ago doing deadlifts.

since then i have bumped my cardio way up in the morning and then full body workouts. working around the injury and pain. pain is pretty much gone now.

diet is pretty strict which isnt to horrible its just going to suck for the longer days ahead with lower carbs.

have the fiance loving it tho because she has surprised me with protein pancakes and brownies. she cooks with my whey while im a t work. huge surprise coming home too.

hope everyone else is making the best of it all.

right now HIIT is my big cardio. and mix up the sprint lengths and everything. legs are killer but lungs feel great.

feeling good. back on my full body workouts and it feels great. when i split it up with a 4 day workout or so i feel kinda bloat but with full body i feel tight and strong and more confident. loving it right now.

its a good thing i love chicken tuna and fish....most of my diet right now....and egg whites.

cardio is been draining me lately but gotta get it done.

feeling pretty strong and i think i recovered pretty well from hurting my back with deadlifts.

couple more days before the photos. feeling good and healthy. not really cutting drastically for the photos.

keeping the workout high intense and same with cardio.

using shred matrix for the final month here and i love it. steady energy. helps with cravings and i feel great.

final essay and photos

DSCN0617.jpgDSCN0625.jpgDSCN0610.jpg

well all the photos are updated and i have completed this little journey.

feel great and i think i accomplished what i wanted.

i stayed lean and gained strength and muscle. almost every single lift went up in either reps or weight. some of them went up in both pretty quick.
    i loved having the ups and downs because it was something i have to understand. you will have days where nothing feels right and you don't think you are making gains. these days were the hardest for me because then i had a little extra of some food i didn't want. but i stayed focused all the way through and i think did a great job.

i enjoyed the supplements too. i stuck with whey protein, had casein protein for the last two months and i stuck with my bcaas. i even used shred matrix to help drop the last couple pounds. had about half a tub of recon in the beginning. loved the flavor of mango. strong flavor and mixed well.
    its just like anything else, its your nutrition that needs to be spot on with your training to have the best results out of your supplements. it is a waste of money to eat like **** and think the supplements will do all the work.

wish i would have added a carb supp to really help the post workout, muscle growth and to really flush my blood and muscles with the nutrients.

helped some friends along the way at work. they noticed what i was doing and we would have talks about nutrition and what they can do. cool having someone come to you and trust you enough for advice.

will def keep going on this and will be pushing for results. i want to step on stage one day soon and try to knock down the door to fitness modeling. hope you guys have another competition like this. always fun to push yourself and accomplish something.

my schedule was before my 12 hr work schedule so it was pretty much 4 am workouts and killer cardio during my breaks. i did full body routines for about 3 weeks when i injured my back. but besides that it was back/chest. bi/tris. shoulders/traps/legs.
    my cardio was pretty much HIIT on the elliptical and then some treadmill work of incline high intensity walking and some running.

abs were killed three times a week and some of the other days i was focusing on keeping the lower back strong with super mans.