Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000) socalsocal is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Anyone taking Piracetam, Nootropyl, Nootropil, Lucetam, Oikamid? (Brain booster)

Anyone here who knows anything about Piracetam?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracetam

a two week regimen of piracetam was found to enhance verbal memory in healthy college students in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

Piracetam appears to increase communication between the two hemispheres of the brain, and increases activity of the corpus callosum.[12][13
    ]

Aging

Piracetam appears to reverse the effects of aging in the brains of mice.[27][28]

Piracetam appears to reduce levels of lipofuscin in the rat brain.[29] (Lipofuscin accumulation is a common symptom of aging and alcoholism.)

Alzheimer's and senile dementia

Piracetam appears to be effective for improving cognition in Alzheimer's disease and senile dementia patients,[36][37][38][39][40] although these finding are still challenged.[41]

Clotting, coagulation, vasospastic disorders

Piracetam is useful as a long-term treatment for clotting, coagulation, and vasospastic disorders such as Raynaud's phenomenon[42] and deep-vein thrombosis.[17][43] It is an extremely safe anti-thrombotic agent that operates through the novel mechanism of inhibiting platelet aggregation and enhancing blood-cell deformability.[17] Because traditional anti-thrombotic drugs operate through the separate mechanism of inhibiting clotting factors, co-administration of piracetam has been shown to highly complement the efficacy and safety of traditional Warfarin/Heparin anti-coagulation therapy.[44] The most effective treatment range for this use is a daily dose of 4.8 to 9.6 grams divided into three daily doses at 8 hours apart.[43] Piracetam was investigated as a complement or alternative to Warfarin as a safe and effective long-term treatment for recurring deep-vein thrombosis.[43]

Stroke, ischemia and symptoms

Piracetam has been found to improve cognition after stroke, and reduce symptoms, such as aphasia.[37] It also improves cognition in cases of chronic ischemia.[45][46]
    Dyspraxia and dysgraphia

Due to its supposed effect on nerves and muscles it is sometimes prescribed as an aid to muscle or dexterity training, particularly in cases of dysgraphia and dyspraxia. There has not been a specific study as to whether it is beneficial in this aspect. Vinpocetine, another purported nootropic with which piracetam is indirectly synergistic, is confirmed to help with these conditions to a certain degree.[citation needed]
    Schizophrenia

Piracetam improves cognitive performance of schizophrenics as it does with non-schizophrenics, but does not improve or worsen the chronic schizophrenia disease state.[47]

Preventive for breath-holding spells

Two articles support the use of Piracetam as a prophylactic for severe cases of breath-holding spells. A 2008 study in the International Journal of Psychiatry Medicine supported the notion that Piracetam was effective as a preventive, but did not use a control to evaluate results against normal recovery times from severe BHS.[48] A 1998 study by the Turkish ministry of health evaluated 76 children, half of them in a control group. Children in the experimental group were three times as, and almost completely likely, to exhibit "overall control" over their BHS, with BHS episodes dropping by 60% over two months.[49]

The 2008 study notes:

Breath holding spells (BHS) are apparently frightening events occurring in otherwise healthy children. Generally, no medical treatment is recommended and parental reassurance is believed to be enough, however, severe BHS can be very stressful for the parents and a pharmacological agent may be desired in some of these children.

Closed craniocerebral trauma

Piracetam has positive therapeutic effects on adolescents with closed craniocerebral trauma (CCT). Treatment with piracetam was initiated 1.5 to 5 years after trauma. Compared to controls, after one month of daily treatment with 1600–2400 mg of piracetam there were meaningful and statistically significant improvements in the higher mental functions (visual memory, attention and executive), motor functions (gait, balance and sequential limb movements) and in the rates of cognitive and motor operations.[50]

Side effects

Piracetam has been found to have very few side effects, and those it has are typically "few, mild, and transient."[52] A large-scale, 12-week trial of high-dose piracetam found no adverse effects occurred in the group taking piracetam as compared to the placebo group.[53] Many other studies have likewise found piracetam to be well-tolerated.[9][52][54]
    Seems like a lot of benefits with "no adverse effects" Its cheap too. Any brahs out there with the knowledge?

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i take ritalin because i have adhd, so my focus is better now, but could i take this shiit and get even smarter?
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ReducedCarb View Post
    i take ritalin because i have adhd, so my focus is better now, but could i take this shiit and get even smarter?
    Perfect first post.

Piracetam looks interesting. With college starting back up I might have to give it a try...
    *Knee Draggers Unite* - 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etreynol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i took Piracetam in college, but I didn't stick with it so I have no idea if it works or not. I think you need to also supplement choline while you are on it.
    Yep Yep Photo Finish

*NC Crew*

RON PAUL - 2012

tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by socalsocal View Post
    Anyone else?
    I am on Piracetam. Plus a bevy of other neurocognitive enhancing compounds and neurotransmitters.

Effects so far? Well, with the wrong dosing, all it will do is give you brain fog, or worse, put you to sleep for the next few hours.

Dosing is by far the hardest part of the entire equation. Everything has to be measured and timed for the effects to work optimally.

Plus Piracetam by itself won't do you much.

Spent a few months tackling this issue. I believe I have everything right now.

How am I doing?

Studying has become easier. Enjoyable even. I can study for 8 hours with a one hour break in between with no feelings of lethargy or fatigue whatsoever all-throughout and after.

The greatest improvement by far? My ability to encode information.

Some people spend 3-4 hours at a time on a chapter without necessarily remembering much of the information within the aforementioned. They have to re-read it, go through it again, lest they forget or even worse, fail to understand and piece together the entire point of the chapter.

That isn't a problem for me anymore. I can zoom through a chapter with no intermittent halts, without forgetting many of the key words and terms involved in the chapter.

Photographic memory? No. Far from it to be honest.

Extremely slight photographic memory is a better term. Retarded photographic memory is even better.

One thing I have learned from my experimentation is that nothing will ever beat hardwork and constant repetition. I became complacent at one time. Blew off studying for a test till the night before.

Result? Passed. But it was far from what I was expecting.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tube, what else are you taking? at what dosages?
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In B4 NZT.

tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Tube, what else are you taking? at what dosages?
    Choline Bitartrate - 2 g

ALCAR - 1 g

Piracetam - 4 g

I would really appreciate a rep. : |

I could outline the entire process of taking everything. Tips, what to do, what not to do.

Oh yes, and more importantly, how to keep yourself from falling asleep.

pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pyrosive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will rep for that information tube. Will also measly rep for an links to articles on the subject
    *Knee Draggers Unite* - 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    focus xt and piracetam is a popular combo used for focus/studying.

Im gonna give it a try this semester.

blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blindside is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tubemode12 View Post
    I am on Piracetam. Plus a bevy of other neurocognitive enhancing compounds and neurotransmitters.

Effects so far? Well, with the wrong dosing, all it will do is give you brain fog, or worse, put you to sleep for the next few hours.

Dosing is by far the hardest part of the entire equation. Everything has to be measured and timed for the effects to work optimally.

Plus Piracetam by itself won't do you much.

Spent a few months tackling this issue. I believe I have everything right now.

How am I doing?

Studying has become easier. Enjoyable even. I can study for 8 hours with a one hour break in between with no feelings of lethargy or fatigue whatsoever all-throughout and after.

The greatest improvement by far? My ability to encode information.

Some people spend 3-4 hours at a time on a chapter without necessarily remembering much of the information within the aforementioned. They have to re-read it, go through it again, lest they forget or even worse, fail to understand and piece together the entire point of the chapter.

That isn't a problem for me anymore. I can zoom through a chapter with no intermittent halts, without forgetting many of the key words and terms involved in the chapter.

Photographic memory? No. Far from it to be honest.

Extremely slight photographic memory is a better term. Retarded photographic memory is even better.

One thing I have learned from my experimentation is that nothing will ever beat hardwork and constant repetition. I became complacent at one time. Blew off studying for a test till the night before.

Result? Passed. But it was far from what I was expecting.

So what else are you taking? What are your dosages?
    If life gives you lemons, say **** the lemons and bail.

A lot of people are foolish enough to go at the entire process 'dry'.

What do I mean by 'dry'? Well, to take Piracetam without anything else, right before studying.

What does this lead to? Oh I know, I know very well.

Hunger, lethargy, headaches, brain fog and quite surprisingly, very vivid dreams.

What I gave you was just half of my entire stack.

It also isn't enough to take everything all at once. Mixing Piracetam and Choline in one gulp? Bye-bye 8-hour sleep energy.

This is my protocol:

During your last meal right before bedtime, take 1 gram of choline (I use choline bitartrate, it is cheaper and easier to come by).

Choline is a neurotransmitter that has a high concentration in the hippocampal region of the human brain. It is necessary for learning and memory.

Piracetam seems to, well, in a figurative sense, speed up the enzymatic deactivation of choline. When this happens, brain fog and lethargy ensues.

Which is why so many of us find it difficult to study right after an intense workout: Choline plays a role in the occurrence of muscular contractions.

Upon waking up, eat your first meal, an hour after this, take 2 grams of Piracetam along with 500 MG of ALCAR.

Piracetam's half-life is 5-6 hours. Seven hours after your first dose, take 500 - 1 g of Choline, wait another hour and take your second dose of Piracetam, which should be the same as the first.

Now this is the tricky part. How do I keep myself from falling asleep during my long study sessions? By taking in approximately 150 mg of Caffeine.

Piracetam is unique in a way. Usually, when people take large doses of Caffeine in one sitting, after 5 hours, a crash ensues and all hell unfolds.

With Piracetam? Nope. It has yet to happen to me. The energy I get is continuous and smooth.

I also don't seem to go through Caffeine withdrawals anymore. Well, provided my dose is relatively stable and consistent.

Have something sugary like skittles or chocolate on hand. Your brain will be working overtime during your study sessions, this will keep your energy levels up throughout the entire process.

From a Bodybuilding perspective? I quit lifting for a week to focus on my studying. I subsisted on your typical meal and an abundance of sugar treats and snacks.

Result? I lost a lot of weight. I have yet to conclude whether or not this was fat or muscle. But my strength hasn't changed to be honest.

If you have any questions, ask away.

Sidenote: I have topped two long exams already. The first was in a class filled with 150 students, the latter with 30 students.

Believe it or not, Piracetam works.

Some of you might also wish to try Huperzine-A and Vinpocetine in conjunction with Piracetam.

If Caffeine is too much for you, I'd also recommend 250 mg of Rhodiola.

Oh and by the way, this is of great importance: keep taking your multivitamin and fish oil.

I take mine early during the day and right before going to bed.

I have noticed decreased mental performance and output when I neglect to to take the aforementioned supplements.

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tube, would you suggest any supplements for a more mild effect, but also don't require so much effort into the timing/dosage? Will rep for answers when I'm off recharge.
    ▄██▄
    (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ►•◄

gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Piracetam is now banned so good luck with your piracetam acquiring goals in 2011.

Originally Posted by BTC1556 View Post
    Tube, would you suggest any supplements for a more mild effect, but also don't require so much effort into the timing/dosage? Will rep for answers when I'm off recharge.
    Surprisingly? And I am not joking when I say this?

Half a scoop of White Flood.

It has everything a nootropic stack could possibly need: Vinpocetine (increased neural blood flow) Huperzine-A (short-term memory) and of course, Caffeine.

Used it before going on my current stack.

Switched because I felt silly about taking a Pre-Workout to study. But did it work? Hell yeah.

For those of you with further questions, go on ahead and ask.

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Surprisingly? And I am not joking when I say this?

Half a scoop of White Flood.

It has everything a nootropic stack could possibly need: Vinpocetine (increased neural blood flow) Huperzine-A (short-term memory) and of course, Caffeine.

Used it before going on my current stack.

Switched because I felt silly about taking a Pre-Workout to study. But did it work? Hell yeah.
    Nice, I may go ahead and try this. Thanks brah, will rep when I can.
    ▄██▄
    (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ►•◄

Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of you might also wish to try Huperzine-A and Vinpocetine in conjunction with Piracetam.

If Caffeine is too much for you, I'd also recommend 250 mg of Rhodiola.

Oh and by the way, this is of great importance: keep taking your multivitamin and fish oil.

I take mine early during the day and right before going to bed.

I have noticed decreased mental performance and output when I neglect to to take the aforementioned supplements.

Huperzine-A <- Very good.
    Vinpocetine <- Used "Thinkwell" which contained this. It worked well but I had some swelling in my jaw while using after a week or so.. Idunnowhy.
    PEA = Also very good for focus and concentration.
    Pyritinol<- Never ever ever again. Had the chills all day and night after taking. Later found out it fuks with your kidneys.

EC Stack <---Like a BOSS. Within the first two weeks of ever taking feels like limitless movie.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gohima View Post
    Piracetam is now banned so good luck with your piracetam acquiring goals in 2011.
    Currently have >6000g.

Discuss.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure to take it with a choline source so you don't get a headache. Great nootropic.
    ⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I've taken piracetam, did nothing noticeable. Come back when there are studies that show these supposed benefits in young mentally healthy humans without cognitive deficits.
    10 years Miscing

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How would you go about getting these supps? I am sure my doctor will see through my bullshiit and not prescribe anything? Also, anything OTC that has similar effects? Going to college soon and I need to cram 4 years of undergrad into 3.

MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoroccanBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are all of these better then ********?

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bwoh View Post
    How would you go about getting these supps? I am sure my doctor will see through my bullshiit and not prescribe anything? Also, anything OTC that has similar effects? Going to college soon and I need to cram 4 years of undergrad into 3.
    Since piracetam hasn't been shown to have any effects in normal people without cognitive deficits, you could try eating pickles.

Or take a half caffeine pill when you're getting tired. Work in focused blocks with a timer and email/cell phone/texting alerts off. Set the time for 60 minutes and just work til it goes off, and then take an actual break (the break is important) for 10-15 minutes where you get up and move, and don't think about what you were just doing or anything stressful.

If you want to memorize stuff, download Anki.
    10 years Miscing

Like I said: White Flood.

Or perhaps, try SNS Focus XT.

Everything that was stated in this thread, the ALCAR, Choline etc. is legal. You can find them in your neighborhood supplement store.

I don't know about Piracetam however. Laws are different from place to place. I have no problems purchasing them from the pharmacy however.

I hate the 'you a drug addict brah...?' look they give me though. All of them assume I take the stuff to fuel an addiction of some sort.

Ironic, seeing as they were selling 'Kiddie Paracetamol' tablets OCD for child use.

Frankly, I have tried taking Choline and ALCAR without the use of caffeine or piracetam, the effects were roughly the same, the main difference was that I could only last for a couple of hours before feeling the effects of mental fatigue.

Originally Posted by MoroccanBrah View Post
    are all of these better then ********?
    No. ******** is about 100x stronger. But it may also have long term negative effects, memory on it is partially state dependent (you study something on ******** you should also be on during the test), and there are physical withdrawal symptoms from continued use. Anecdotal reports and my experience concurs that logical and linear thinking seems to be improved in speed but abstract problem solving and your inclination to think outside of regular paradigms seems to naturally reduce.
    10 years Miscing

@Morroccan Brah

No. Nothing can rival ******** in terms of focus and endurance.

Is this stack healthier than ******** though? Yes.

No forcing yourself to eat. No trouble sleeping. No extreme weight loss.

No serotonin syndrome.

Long-term, this is your best friend.

P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Limitless?
    R.I.P Aziz Sergeyvich Shavershian

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for later. Thanks tube
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.