grantjpearce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just looking for some support and advice please!

So quick back story...

January 2013 i weighed 280lbs, 40% bodyfat and couldn't run 200m without fainting, and with that i would consider zero muscle mass (im aware that i would have some but nothing earned properly).

February 2013 i started following the 5:2 fasting diet plan, and by October 2013, i had dropped down to 200lbs and was down to 25% bodyfat. Since October i have eaten 'OK'ish, and i have dropped down now to about 180lbs and im at 23% bodyfat.

I have recently gone through therapy to overcome Selective eating Disorder, which was preventing me from eating any Fruit, Veg or salad, so all of the weight i lost was without eating any of these.

During my weightless, i followed a weightlifting, cardio and HIIT training plan, with the use of a PT on the rare occasion, however most of it was done on my own.

Back to today....

I am now looking to get lean, very lean. I want to drop down to about 12% bodyfat, however im at a point where my 'weight' is not to important.

Current lifting amounts are...

Chest Press- 25kg DB's 3 sets 8 reps
    Bicep Curl- 15kg DB's- 3 sets, 4-6 reps
    Squat- 30kg DB's- 3 Sets 15 reps

Im aware that the stats should be different but my belonging to a gym is fairly limited and DB's is all that my gym currently has (I dont pay for it).

My diet is as follows....

Meal 1- 3 whole eggs (omelet) 2x Turkey Bacon, 1 apple
    Meal 2- Post workout Shake, 400ml milk, Fruit Salad (Apple, Grapes, melon, Mango.... Basically what ever is on offer that week at the store)
    Meal 3- 50g Wholewheat Pasta (Uncooked weight), 100g Chicken (cooked weight), 80g Broccoli.
    Meal 4- 1 cup Brown Rice (Uncooked Amount), 100g Chicken (cooked Weight), 80g mixed Veg (carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn and beans).
    Meal 5- Before Bed Workout Shake.

I have been eating the above for about 2 weeks now, and seems to be doing, im currently 7 lbs down, i know i said im not bothered about weight, but its the easy way to track progress i guess.

Im also taking a multivitamin, a cod liver oil, BCAA tablets and creatin.

Current training plan is as follows....

Day 1- Chest
    Day 2- Back
    Day 3- Legs
    Day 4- Shoulders
    Day 5- Arms

I keep my set ranges between 3-5 and reps between 4-15, depending on the weight and exercise. I also do 2 interval training sessions per week at the same time as my workouts. I also do two abs sessions (Monday and Friday)

I train in the morning, before work after meal 1, and then in the evening after meal 4, just before bed, after meal 4, i follow the T25 workout, as my cardio workout. I know the DVD workouts are slated on here, but it works for me and fits in with family life etc.

What im looking to know is if there is anything you would change about what i am currently doing.

Thanks in advance guys.

Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simplicityx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everything looks okay except the part where you went from 200 to 180 and only lost 2% bf?

Also, how many calories/day (I may have missed it) and what do your macros look like?

I'll be here for support

Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000) Body360FIT is just really nice. (+1000)

Doing Great!

Despite the given goal hasn't been achieved yet I see your doing a great job of working hard regardless and for that I comend you good sir
    ********: www.********.com/Body360Fit
    TWITTER: Body360fit
    INSTAGRAM: Body360fit