ryanpfromthedb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C4 Extreme VS ACG3 ???? Which is Better?

The title here might ask it all for the most of you, I am pretty new to the supplement pre-workout supplements. For those of you who have been doing this for years I was wondering your thoughts and input on what would be a better pre-workout supplement as far as energy booster, focus, and momentum for weight training?

Thank you.
    Last edited by ryanpfromthedb; 07-31-2011 at 08:20 AM.

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryanpfromthedb View Post
    The title here might ask it all for the most of you, I am pretty new to the supplement pre-workout supplements. For those of you who have been doing this for years I was wondering your thoughts and input on what would be a better pre-workout supplement as far as energy booster, focus, and momentum for weight training?

Thank you.
    ACG3 is based around arginine and CEE correct? If so, not worth wiping my a-r-s-e with.

C4 extreme is nitrate based. Therefore, worth a shot
    Proprietary blended companies' worst nightmare.

Oh well. Money doesn't grow on trees [although apparently, it does grow on pond weeds]. - NO HYPE

C4 Extreme also has the Arginine AKG but yes it is a Creatine Nitrate and not a Creatine Monohydrate which was a plus as far as that aspect and ACG3 is a Creatine Citrate.

I have used both as a sample pack but nothing to be able to make an accurate decision for muscle gain and/or supplement use. I was wondering which product was a better use for working out because they both have great reviews and both are very new on the market with a high demand and everyone says it is safe to say that they would choose this over Jack3d anyday.

Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnywater3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    c4!!

Thats what I was wondering is why you would choose C4 over ACG3. I went today and am gonna try the C4 this week and then go with ACG next week and see what happens with it.

rickj17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive tried both and all i can say is c4 taste better, acg3 taste dies in 2 weeks, c4 u get a little better pumps throughout use, when acg3 taste dies off the pumps go along with it, c4 better overall choice