Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheIslander View Post
    Since Dan doesn't have angle to strike Fedor's face, it makes striking him on the back of the head legal? Good logic.
    I think you can get away with those sometimes. They let them go as being "side of the head".

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IllegalRoswell View Post
    I think you can get away with those sometimes. They let them go as being "side of the head".
    When they're the reason a fight ends, there should be a problem.

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    this would have been one hell of a fight! way to early stopage fedor wasnt out. I hate herb dean in my opinion he suxs as a ref.
    Partizan BG
    EX YUG MAFIA #3 Dr. Cannabis here to help!
    ■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■º
    =♖♘♗♕ Official Misc Chess Crew ♔♗♘♖=

THIS IS//////// S E R B I A//////RUSSIA///////

LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Starwars69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by phillieswin2008 View Post
    shut up and stop being a retarded fanboy

He's clearly out of it.

LOL I love how Dan blasts him in the back of the head/neck over and over and wins. Haha love it.

Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by supacrazymonkey View Post
    you have to move your head every second of every minute in the cage to show your not knocked out. maybe he couldn't move his head with one side slammed to the ground and the other side with hendo throwing illegal blows to the back of his head. herb dean just proved to me that he's a corrupt and cheap man for stopping it so early. it's so obvious to me it's not even funny. dana payed him to fukk fedor any chance he got
    LOL, this is the best butthurt comment I've read about the fight so far. hahaha

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

He's clearly out of it.
    So nobody wants to admit Dan was illegally striking Fedor in the back of the head?

I mean, why stop there? Why doesn't Dan just bite him and kick him in the groin for ****s sake?

Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Priapus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Why doesn't Dan just bite him and kick him in the groin for ****s sake?
    Are you even serious? What an imbecilic comparison.

double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The fight was probably stopped about 10 seconds too early, Fedor could have taken another half dozen or so of Hendersons shots before he was totally out.
    Okay, have you ever been around chickens? They are stupid, uncooperative, inconvenient, ill-tempered creatures. They get what they deserve. [Bleep] chickens.

http://www.startingstrength.com/resources/forum/showpost.php?p=54805&postcount=16

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody's talking about the fact that (with a lifetime of Sambo) Fedor made the most amateur wrestling mistake to lose this fight.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    As a Fedor fan I have to admit I was raging at stoppage but on multiple perspective replays it was a justifiable stoppage. NOT a clear cut one but justifiable especially if you're not biased and don't consider the fighter's stature in the sport.
    Originally Posted by double gonad View Post
    The fight was probably stopped about 10 seconds too early, Fedor could have taken another half dozen or so of Hendersons shots before he was totally out.
    these are my feelings

AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AWhislyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    So nobody wants to admit Dan was illegally striking Fedor in the back of the head?

I mean, why stop there? Why doesn't Dan just bite him and kick him in the groin for ****s sake?
    Have you never watched an MMA fight before? Nearly every event someone gets punched in the back of the head a couple times after they are rocked and it is never stopped or mentioned, though I'm never really happy about it, I don't expect them to suddenly change the way calls are made, or when a KOd fighter gets punched in the back of the head, they don't stop it and give him the victory. Steve Mazzagatti would do both the sorts of things, DQing Jon Jones for elbowing Matt Hammill, and stopping Brock Lesnar punching a rocked Mir in the back of the head, and he's the ref most consider the worst, and people criticize him for these things constantly.
    "Sorry I didn't make it to the beauty pageant"

dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    If this was Brock the fight would of never stopped
    Completely agree bro; Brock would never have made such an amateur mistake, he would have hammer fisted Hendo to death just as he did to Randy and Mir.
    Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma Sooners

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post
    Everytime I see your AVI I know im about to laugh.You sir are troll of the century.
    haha

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not completely sold that Fedor couldn't continue therefore I think the stoppage was a bit early. I've seen guys recover from similar situations in past fights But I can't hate on Herb Dean because hes a great ref and is always trying to the protect the welfare of the fighters.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

You guys are crazy saying Fedor was out! Didn't you know that faceplanting nose first with your arms out to your side after taking a blow to the jaw is a patented Sambo move?

jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    98% of this thread:
    i rep back.

my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000) my_name_is_bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Attention to all the nuthuggers that can deal with reality. I bought you lunch

360 Gamertag: Capt Kettlebell
    Black Ops

PSN: X_eloh_X
    Borderdlands 2
    Gotham City Imposters

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Double Platinum Member TonytheOnly's Avatar
    TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol herb did him a favor stopping the fight when he did. If he had let the fight keep going and let dan pound his face some more all the fedor nut huggers would be crying about how herb dean ended fedor's fighting career. Get real, planting face first into the mat is not intelligently defending yourself (which Brock never did in the carwin fight that you guys keep bringing up)

Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marklar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

He's clearly out of it.
    There is not a single strike by Fedor in that gif, that is NOT to the back of the head. Just sayin'

cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cygator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even with the two illegal shots to the back of the head it was an early stoppage.
    ***Florida Gators Crew***

*ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jaylibbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fedor was done.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IllegalRoswell View Post
    I don't think that shows he was out? Looked like he might have been able to recover just as the ref came in. People who are out don't roll over
    LOL, dude he went limp and hit the matt face first and his arms were flopping as hendo was punching him. How much more out do you need to be?

my god

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
    There is not a single strike by Fedor in that gif, that is NOT to the back of the head. Just sayin'
    how about the one to the chin that face plants him on the mat?

I like fedor, but you guys are delusional sometimes... never mind, all the time

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I'm a Fedor fan...Have been for years and always will be.

Now I've never compete at the level of these guys so I can't speak from first hand knowledge here. In spite of that, I've never witnessed someone who is coherent and able to defend themselves choose dive on their face and stay there for several seconds....Unless, of course they weren't coherent and able to defend themselves.

It was a flash KO and more than likely the additional punches woke Fedor up a bit to start trying to defend....but that was just a bit too late. I hate it, but that's the way it goes.

Come on guys...seriously? I've been lurking around all of these Fedor post and some of the stuff in here is just absurd...

Be a fan of whoever you want, but don't let that just blind you to reality.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fedors head hit the canvas and was out cold then snapped back into it but fighting after you have been knocked out of your tree is where the dangerous injuries comes from.
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For Fedor fans, you guys really seem to want to see him get seriously hurt. Dan should have went hammerfist so he would at least hit him in the face rather than hooking all those shots to the back of Fedor's dome, but the fight was over.

superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstarmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Herb Dean just said on the mma hour the fighter was unconscious at the time I stopped the fight. Unless he was bribed by Dana to step in early. It's over.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not going to say too much about this topic. IMO the stoppage was a little premature but safe.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by superstarmc View Post
    Herb Dean just said on the mma hour the fighter was unconscious at the time I stopped the fight. Unless he was bribed by Dana to step in early. It's over.
    Seems to me Herb has a bone to pick with Fedor
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+