Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Robin Hood.

This has to be the worst movie I've seen that other people seem to like.

Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Degenerative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why does everyone say Napoleon Dynamite? I liked that one.

For my most hated one, I recently seen The blind side, it sucked. I also agree with some others in this topic like Juno, The social network and The hangover (not that bad but overrated).

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    152 posts and no Twilight... I literally forced myself to fall sleep on the couch. I found the acting unbearable to watch.

Some other ones:

-Gerry
    -Anything newer with Nicholas Cage
    -Couldn't crack a smile watching Due Date

Registered User LivingDaylights's Avatar
    LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The following are some movies I hated and my recollection of particularly stupid things about them:

Matrix Reloaded - citizens of Zion deciding to have a rave party the night before machines attack
    Matrix Revolutions - ten mins of non-stop Neo vs Agent Smith
    Jeepers Creepers - a monster in a cowboy hat
    The Insider - just boring
    Peal Harbour - first half romance
    Mission Impossible 2 - Tom Cruise slo-mo on a motorbike
    Signs - aliens come to earth but are alergic to water
    Planet of the Apes (Remake) - ape suits
    The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. - just bad
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - swearing doesn't make it funny
    Ali - first ten mins was just Will Smith jogging down the street
    Dreamcatcher - boring
    Ten Things I Hate About You - speech at the end was too much on dat ****gy time
    Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy - would rather choke on steak than watch this again
    Exorcist: The Beginning- hyena ripping apart boy was too gratuitous
    Kingdom Of Heaven - conquering arab warlord fixes christian cross as if they're going to respect freedom of religion
    Scott Pilgrim vs The World - too childish

If I found out I only had 6 months to live, I'd watch these movies every day, because then it'd seem like 80 years.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by herpderp91 View Post
    The Godfather (srs) so fking boring
    logged in to neg
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000) zbrownlee is just really nice. (+1000)
    step up 1

step up 2

step up 3

and......

mortal kombat 2...oh and every movie ever done by Will Ferrell, come at me *******s
    1k+

Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lord of the ring

KILL DEM NERDHOBBIT.

i could say harrypoter but i havnt bothered to watch more than 20mins of 1 of the movies..

Any starwars fan will agree with me.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrandoAus View Post
    300, watched about the first 20 minutes, realized it was on dat ****gy time.
    6'1 154lbs.. every one neg that **** with me..

fking 300 is up there with pumping iron as MISC golden's movies.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Napolean Dynamite is ****ing amazing

karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karld39 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shannon_92 View Post
    You guys have no idea how much black movies suck. NO racism here, but seriously man...

now how do you like that ****???
    This was ****

thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000) thrillkiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LivingDaylights View Post
    The following are some movies I hated and my recollection of particularly stupid things about them:

Matrix Reloaded - citizens of Zion deciding to have a rave party the night before machines attack
    Matrix Revolutions - ten mins of non-stop Neo vs Agent Smith
    Jeepers Creepers - a monster in a cowboy hat
    The Insider - just boring
    Peal Harbour - first half romance
    Mission Impossible 2 - Tom Cruise slo-mo on a motorbike
    Signs - aliens come to earth but are alergic to water
    Planet of the Apes (Remake) - ape suits
    The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. - just bad
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - swearing doesn't make it funny
    Ali - first ten mins was just Will Smith jogging down the street
    Dreamcatcher - boring
    Ten Things I Hate About You - speech at the end was too much on dat ****gy time
    Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy - would rather choke on steak than watch this again
    Exorcist: The Beginning- hyena ripping apart boy was too gratuitous
    Kingdom Of Heaven - conquering arab warlord fixes christian cross as if they're going to respect freedom of religion
    Scott Pilgrim vs The World - too childish

If I found out I only had 6 months to live, I'd watch these movies every day, because then it'd seem like 80 years.
    you must be joking
    Life is about people. It's about connections.
    It's not about cocks, and ass, and tits. And butthole pleasures.

weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by karld39 View Post
    This was ****
    ****ty American remake of yet another English film/10
    cheeky kunts
    1k+ (leave a link)

theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theeviltwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Wash, with Dr. Dre, Snoop and Eminem. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing.
    Golden State Warriors
    Oakland A's
    Oakland Raiders
    San Jose Sharks

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stezus View Post
    District 9: huge hype, total waste of my time. i don't understand what element the producers were trying to achieve. was it fear? excitement? there was nothing in that movie, fukkin retarded.

Superbad: sooo much hype over it. lame sense of humor. i saw most posers thought it was the best.

Rocky Balboa: thanks for ruining an epic series. should have stopped at IV. rocky's face looks like chipped ham. i was 20 minutes in this before i said fukk it and turned it off.
    bro, u better be trollin'
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdSpire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Com-Shuk View Post
    Lord of the ring
    Originally Posted by Com-Shuk View Post
    6'1 154lbs.. every one neg that **** with me..

fking 300 is up there with pumping iron as MISC golden's movies.
    So you think LOTR sucks, yet you defend 300? I think you should suck some more cock instead of posting *******.

eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskamoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Catfish, from the trailer I expected some kind of thriller or intense movie especially the way they showed him approaching the dark barn, only to sit through 2 hours and find out it's about some fat slob of a cnt. Only time I've ever legitimately wanted my money back.

Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hereforthelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fast Five - Boring and storyline was outrageous

Battlefield Earth - too much "America f*ck yeah"

All Transformers movies - just bad

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Torque. Oh My God what a turd that was.

As a petrol head hoping for a fast and the furious killer this was the worst thing to behold ever. They did everything wrong. Everything. Superbikes in the desert? GTFO. Jumping through streets into traffic? GTFO. Why was this made? Hollywood masturbation gone wrong?
    6'6

The Enemy's Gate is Down Reg1432's Avatar
    Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reg1432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    recently just watched children of men; hated it. not sure if it's my most hated movie though. i can't be bothered to think of any garbage I recently watched

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The happening or the village. Why did you act in this marky marky, why?

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ¢яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nick and noras infinite playlist; yet another hipster film with that chinless, no-balls ******* michael cera.
    high fidelity; do not get this at all. yeah, we get it, men are obsessive about things. awful hipster enabling bull****.
    you and me and everyone we know; made by an arts student as a piece of art. why the **** did i watch it?
    ten things i hate about you; cant watch it as i hate the main character.
    ghost world; grunge era bull****. and im a fan of the grunge era.
    grosse point blank; just did not get the hype.
    love actually; no explanation necessary
    bridget jones; no explanation necessary
    rocket science; about a dude with a stutter who join a highschool debate team. typical nerdfood.
    le grande boffet; a french film about people who eat themselves to death. unbeliveably pretentious.
    land of the lost; the will ferrel film. awful awful waste of time.
    the tattooist; lulzworthy "thriller".
    pretty in pink; gtfo.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slumdog millionaire was suck imo

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    A serbian film. Disgrace to the movie industry and I usually like gore/horror flicks but this one was just morally wrong.

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oscarlf View Post

the 13th warrior

these fuking movies sucked hella bad
    you take that back....
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post
    A serbian film. Disgrace to the movie industry and I usually like gore/horror flicks but this one was just morally wrong.
    i actually "liked" the film. served its purpose.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Could be too soon to say but...Transformers 3. If you're telling a Sci-fi story with a completely unrealistic background and setting, at least make the interactions and logistics believable. Phuck that ****. Legit would cut off my own nuts before watching that movie again.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hated Inglorious Bestard, (sp.).

I'm a fan of Tarantino, but that film was just bad.

It was several 40 minutes dialogues in foreign language, plotholes so big that made it ridiculous, a bad taste of propaganda, and of the throughout sensation that it was made for little kids to cheer when they see nazi being killed. In other words, it's like Wolfenstein 3D but with boring dialogues.

However, I think I'll try to see it again to give it a second chance. Actors were good, plus I mean, it's Tarantino.
    3k+

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    bro, u better be trollin'
    nope they sucked 100% dick. except for the rocky one which i didnt finish. there might have been a few scenes where dicksucking wasnt the focus in that one. i want to point out especially superbad - which i know will get me the most negs. sorry but it was an "eh" movie that turned superghey after posers hyped it up.

come at me
    I rep pro-AI posters

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you wanna see a good movie watch gran torino. all the movies hollywood comes out with have no meaning or anything. it's basically horse sh!t with whipped cream and sprinkles on top. tastes good for a bit while you're a phucking retard but really disappoints when the true taste sets in
    I rep pro-AI posters

napolean dynamite gets trashed here while superbad is lauded. how?
    I rep pro-AI posters