Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Issues with the new update? Post them here!

Issues with the new update? - post them here!
    As you may (or may not) have noticed, the forums were updated. The aim is to make it faster / easier / better. But, as with all upgrades, there will be issues and bumps.
    So - if you see anything / have any problems, in order to help get these messages to the people that need to know, you can post them here.

Some things that can be helpful in this?
    * A detailed description of the problem - what they were doing when they had it, steps to repeat the problem, any error messages, etc
    * A link to what they see when they have the problem (link to the thread or search results, or etc)
    * A screen shot (if needed, depends on the problem)
    * Their username
    * The time and date the problem happened
    * What browser they are using, what version, and what OS

Thanks.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy The 'upgrade sucks' IMHO.

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    As you may (or may not) have noticed, the forums were updated. The aim is to make it faster / easier / better. But, as with all upgrades, there will be issues and bumps.
    So - if you see anything / have any problems, in order to help get these messages to the people that need to know, you can post them here.

* A detailed description of the problem - what they were doing when they had it, steps to repeat the problem, any error messages, etc
    * A link to what they see when they have the problem (link to the thread or search results, or etc)
    * Their username

Thanks.
    My complaints aren't specific but if they were trying to 'upgrade', then they failed. There's not a single improvement I can find and I've looked. Everything loads slower, I have click go advanced (an extra click) to get to a post title or post icons. I'm not the type to complain for the sake of complaining, but this has been a step backwards.

I'm also not one to sugar coat screw ups and so far I would have to call this 'upgrade' a fail. Checking the site from my mobile also sucks.

Right now I'm using the BB.com Black skin because I absolutely hate the default.

Anyway, not much for specifics in that post but hopefully they iron out some of these issues to make the site more user friendly.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FM we already typed this stuff.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a heck of a time reading the top level views of the thread titles. The font is small relative to the slew of icons (icon for a letter, smiley face, an arrow, whatever else) and the font itself is hard to see. The random indentations, the font size, the font color, etc. all make it very hard to zero in on the actual text. I sorta feel like I'm trying to read a right justified document. Increasing the size on the browser (from my end) makes it worse. It's almost bad enough to give me a headache.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I have a heck of a time reading the top level views of the thread titles. The font is small relative to the slew of icons (icon for a letter, smiley face, an arrow, whatever else) and the font itself is hard to see. The random indentations, the font size, the font color, etc. all make it very hard to zero in on the actual text. I sorta feel like I'm trying to read a right justified document. Increasing the size on the browser (from my end) makes it worse. It's almost bad enough to give me a headache.
    ^^ This exactly. Font is too small and hard to read. But, the space to font ratio is also really big, so that when I zoom the screen in order to read the tiny font, I can only see a few threads at a time. Ways to improve: Bigger font for thread titles will help a lot.

Word wrap is also weird. Instead of putting a new word on a new line when reaching the end of the screen -- It breaks the word in half (putting half the word on one line, and the other half on the next line), so you THINK that you've inadvertently added a space mid-word.

Old forum style was way better. I don't know why admins feel the need to fix things that aren't broken.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My pros and cons, keep in mind this is ONLy for the mobile client
    Pros:
    I like the larger thread page arrow buttons and the "direct to page #" box on mobile version
    Seems to autoformat well to the mobile version.
    I like the option to see vids and pics embedded

Con:
    HUGE GIGANTIC con is the missing "Back to forum" button, that is a must have.
    When on thread list view, starred thread stars show up on top of text of thread title.
    I wish I could turn off pic and vid showing up if I choose to turn that off so the page
    s will load faster
    Inability to go straight t sopecific page number of a thread from thread list view

I will add more later if I remember what I thought of earlier
    Last edited by desslok; 07-31-2011 at 07:54 AM.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't fraking see the tiny font. I dont like how a word will be split at the end of the line while typing, yet after posting it seems ok. I just don't like any of it. Go back to the old way, this new way sucks big donkey balls.

PS I TYPED THIS IN ALL CAPS AND IT POSTED WITHOUT THE CAPS - WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? OK THIS LINE STAYED ALL CAPS. WTF???
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Truthfully, Sara, the upgrades are a pain. When I type in a response, the font is quite dark (that's good) but when I read something in a thread it's way too light and strains my poor wittle eyes. The loading is also quite slow as compared to the old way, and as someone mentioned, if you want to add in something, then you have to "Go Advanced" which takes more time. I know the powers-that-be wanted to improve everything, but IMO they should have left well enough alone. I guess I'll get used to it and I don't like complaining but this is one time when changes were not really needed.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just some things I think that have made the new forums less ''user friendly:''

* pages take a while to load...whether you are replying, or just clicking on forums for 1st time
    * there is 'reply to thread' then 'reply' with an arrow...then reply with quote...it's just redundant
    * just cosmetic, but I don't like the green rep squares above the avi's
    * don't see smiley/emoticon box anymore...
    * the layout looks scattered, and fragmented
    * for an example of what user friendly looks like...revert back to old forum.

All that said...someone spent a lot of time doing this, and it's not easy pleasing everyone. But, I think with a few tweaks as we suggest above, you can please the masses.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    these new boards suck !
    you need to say why though...

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    these new boards suck !
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    FM we already typed this stuff.
    Thank you for the constructive posts. I am sure ADMIN will be sure to address your specific concerns in the order received
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes When I hit reply or quick reply, the box to type into doesn't appear until I start typing. If I click it too many times it locks up my browser.
    .................wait.......wut?

**New Jersey Crew (908)**

Originally Posted by GetThatThing View Post
    Sometimes When I hit reply or quick reply, the box to type into doesn't appear until I start typing. If I click it too many times it locks up my browser.
    yes, noticed that, also.
    I also notice that when you click on ''last page,'' out on the main page, say of a particular thread...it jumps to the 1st page. Not always, it's inconsistent...but a bit annoying.

And I just noticed...''auto saved...'' as I'm typing this (flashes for a brief moment)...my posts are being saved? where?

why?

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The mobile site is much faster.

But the desktop versions have hiccups. ALL OF THESE ARE PROBLEMS I HAVE ON OTHER BOARDS. MFF, for example. Is a new vBulletin update that BB.com was just slow ot adopt? Bummer.

When replying to a thread, the 'Quick Reply' seems like a wasted feature. Every reply should be 'advanced'.
    When repping, most times the popup window is obscured by the Avatar of the next post. Most times I need to open the rep window in a new tab (sucks).
    Skins could be better.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    yes, noticed that, also.
    I also notice that when you click on ''last page,'' out on the main page, say of a particular thread...it jumps to the 1st page. Not always, it's inconsistent...but a bit annoying.

And I just noticed...''auto saved...'' as I'm typing this (flashes for a brief moment)...my posts are being saved? where?
    not just your post are auto saved,,,,, but pm's as well. Think about that the next time,,
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    not just your post are auto saved,,,,, but pm's as well. Think about that the next time,,

I'm glad I said something.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Just what this section needs! More stickies.......

My biggest issue with the upgrade is the inability to collapse or move the infractions window. I'm not thrilled to be reminded of years old infractions every time I open my user CP. The other thing I don't care for is the thinner font. Like others, I find it harder to read and tiring to these imperfect eyes. Yes, I've tried the black. Contrast is even worse for me. It's also a lot slower loading than the old layout. Other than that..... it can all be gotten used to.
    Last edited by IronCharles; 07-29-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Just what this section needs! More stickies.......

My biggest issue with the upgrade is the inability to collapse or move the infractions window. I'm not thrilled to be reminded of years old infractions every time I open my user CP. The other thing I don't care for is the thinner font. Like others, I find it harder to read and tiring to these imperfect eyes. Yes, I've tried the black. Contrast is even worse for me. It's also a lot slower loading than the old layout. Other than that..... it can all be gotten used to.
    I'm just shocked you ever got an infraction.

damn auto save...just saw it again.

LBM...were things saved in the past, and we just didn't know it? Not sure why this bugs me.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I'm just shocked you ever got an infraction.
    I've gotten three, Sharon. For this post, and my two posts after it on the same page:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post366976041

(old pic was a bertstare)

And now I get to see this every time I open my user CP.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Well...if you're Catholic (or not), think of it as penance.

Well...if you're Catholic (or not), think of it as penance.
    I'm not, but if what you're trying to say is that I've probably gotten away with other stuff that I should have been punished for.... you may be right!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

I'm not, but if what you're trying to say is that I've probably gotten away with other stuff that I should have been punished for.... you may be right!
    there's the spirit!

question...where is the area to change our taglines now? I checked under user cp where it was under settings or something...and I can't find it.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Thank you for the constructive posts. I am sure ADMIN will be sure to address your specific concerns in the order received
    it was actually an entire thread.

I don't have any concerns, I make a nice living teaching old people how to embrace new things.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

question...where is the area to change our taglines now? I checked under user cp where it was under settings or something...and I can't find it.
    nvrmind ^^ this question. i got it.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    it was actually an entire thread.

I don't have any concerns, I make a nice living teaching old people how to embrace new things.
    You've got your work cut out for you here, then....

SERLY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the noticed!!!

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've gotten three, Sharon. For this post, and my two posts after it on the same page:

And now I get to see this every time I open my user CP. -quoting the inimitable Iron Charles.

Hey- that was the source, I believe, of my only infraction, as well. Its like having one freakin', prominent zit on prom night.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dont feel bad, everyone (me included) got hit on that thread.

The changes here will take some getting used to.
    Keep it this way for a year and go back to the old way everyone will complain that they want this back.

change is hard for us elderly folks

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fonts are incredibly small and difficult to read in the default mode. I've been forced to use the black mode, not by choice but by necessity. The whole configuration and structure of the forum, boards, and the way the eye naturally navigates down the pages and through the various forums is a giant step backwards, not forwards imo. It actually looks like the boards have de-evolved and have been cheapened.

Also, this Damn, "Yellow auto save" notification popping up every 30 seconds is distracting and annoying as Hell. Please get rid of it. UGH.

Can't really say anything positive about these changes, serious.
    Last edited by SquatTilYouDrop; 07-30-2011 at 04:48 AM.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post

* Their username

Thanks.
    Drudixion
    The manage attachments wouldn't view any files in the folder created on the same day that I'm trying to upload said file.
    The problem was yesterday morning.
    The problem was on an xp sp3 thinkpad using rockmelt browser (modified chrome)

I tried to attach a file to my log that I had just made.no matter how I sorted the view it wouldn't show the file.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555