Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are a MORON. Absolute MORON.

You do NOT hit the same muscles at even 20% of the same intensity of the Squat or Deadlift with your garbage routine.

You are deadlifting & squatting once a week.

NOT 3 TIMES.

I'm sorry

SHEIKO / SMOLOV...the Programs that are creating 800-1,000pound Squat/Deadlifters is better than your lousy 17 year old terrible "herp derp" brain.

Get out of here.

Wow, no wonder you are such an idiot..

Telling me CHEST/BACK/LEGS/SHOULDERS whatever bs is better than squat/deadlift/bench 3x a week.

What a joke...

ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EttyX View Post
    You are a MORON. Absolute MORON.

You do NOT hit the same muscles at even 20% of the same intensity of the Squat or Deadlift with your garbage routine.

You are deadlifting & squatting once a week.

NOT 3 TIMES.

I'm sorry

SHEIKO / SMOLOV...the Programs that are creating 800-1,000pound Squat/Deadlifters is better than your lousy 17 year old terrible "herp derp" brain.

Get out of here.

Wow, no wonder you are such an idiot..

Telling me CHEST/BACK/LEGS/SHOULDERS whatever bs is better than squat/deadlift/bench 3x a week.

What a joke...
    So, you're saying your triceps know when you are benching, compared to when your doing tricep isolation exercises?

Lol wat? Muscles don't know many things. They DO, however, know if they are getting worked. That's about it.

So tell me, please. Which routine is better?

The one where muscles get worked 2x-3x a week?

Or the one where muscles get worked 2x-3x a week?

Ps, I never said splits were better. Only that they are equal.

EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EttyX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ?????????????
    Who the !&$% said anything about triceps?

Trying to DODGE what I pointed out?

Try to dodge the Squat/Deadlift 3x a week.

Oh wait,

You Can't.

The 2 most important/critical exercises for strength,size,and mass

You got OWNED.

/end thread

You can't win

Peace

ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProBB123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ?????????????
    Who the !&$% said anything about triceps?

Trying to DODGE what I pointed out?

Try to dodge the Squat/Deadlift 3x a week.

Oh wait,

You Can't.

The 2 most important/critical exercises for strength,size,and mass

You got OWNED.

/end thread

You can't win

Peace
    I like how you ignored 90% of my post.

Check mate.

No. I actually made a post, and you DODGED it.

Please demonstrate to me how your CRAP 5 day split hits:

#1) Your Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abdominals, Lower back + more at the *SAME HEAVY INTENSITY* as squatting 3x a week.

Now, do the same with DEADLIFTING.

Now, do the same with BENCH PRESS 3x a week.

Can't?

Peace.

No. I actually made a post, and you DODGED it.

Please demonstrate to me how your CRAP 5 day split hits:

#1) Your Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abdominals, Lower back + more at the *SAME HEAVY INTENSITY* as squatting 3x a week.

Now, do the same with DEADLIFTING.

Now, do the same with BENCH PRESS 3x a week.

Can't?

Peace.
    Exactly, you don't understand my post.

Your muscles don't know what exercises you're doing, benching,squatting,dead lifting is irrelevant.

Your muscles only know if they are getting hit or not. That's what I was saying with my tricep example.

And...

In your routine..

Your muscles don't get hit 3x a week in any way shape or form with what the Squat/Deadlift/bench hit

Lul'd hard. Thanks for proving my point

Dumb F***

And...

In your routine..

Your muscles don't get hit 3x a week in any way shape or form with what the Squat/Deadlift/bench hit

Lul'd hard. Thanks for proving my point

Dumb F***
    Squat hits quads , hamstrings, glutes, lower back
    Bench hits chest,triceps,shoulders
    Deadlift hits quads,hamstrings,glutes,lower back

I posted:

Chest:

Bench pressing movements
    Fly movements

Back:

Row movements
    Pull up movements
    Deadlift movements

Shoulders:

Pressing movements
    Raising movements (front, rear, etc)

Legs:

Squatting movements
    Deadlift movements (sldl, etc)

Arms:

Benching movement
    Dip movement
    Rowing movement
    Curls

On a split,
    Chest would get hit twice (chest day, arms day)
    Upper back would get hit twice (back day, arms day)
    Lower back would get hit twice (back day, leg day)
    Shoulders would get hit three times (Shoulder day, chest day, arms day)
    Legs would get hit twice (legs day, back day)
    Triceps would get hit three times (chest, shoulders, arms day)
    Biceps would get hit twice (arms day, back day)

Do you have comprehension issues brah?

I am done arguing with the 17 year old retard.

You still have FAILED to answer the question.

In the meantime..

#Sheiko
    #Smolov Routine

I am done arguing with the 17 year old retard.

You still have FAILED to answer the question.

In the meantime..

#Sheiko
    #Smolov Routine
    I just showed to you how a 5 day split would hit the same muscles as squatting benching and deadlifting 2-3 times a week.

That was your only question you asked.

Originally Posted by ProBB123 View Post
    I just showed to you how a 5 day split would hit the same muscles as squatting benching and deadlifting 2-3 times a week.

That was your only question you asked.

NO. YOU DO NOT HIT THE SAME MUSCLES 3x A WEEK .

YOU DO ***NOT***

Comprende ENGLISH???

Nowhere in your routine do you hit the same MUSCLES as SQUATS 3x a week, nor would it come anywhere CLOSE to the same intensity/hypertrophy as the squat would provide.

JUST STOP.

STOP
    STOP
    STOP

*!@()#()!@#()!@#()!

YOUR ROUTINE IS NOT BETTER THAN SHEIKO OR SMOLOV. NOT EVEN 10% close

BYE

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    let's take legs for example

if they would get hit twice a week with back day

it's only deadlift movements

1 leg day plus some deadlifting for 4s or 5s<squatting 3x a week

you sir are an idiot

Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post

you sir are an idiot
    +Repped Jared for not being the biggest troll / moronic little kid on the face of this planet... Jesus please help this ProBB guy with your wisdom.

NO. YOU DO NOT HIT THE SAME MUSCLES 3x A WEEK .

YOU DO ***NOT***

Comprende ENGLISH???

Nowhere in your routine do you hit the same MUSCLES as SQUATS 3x a week, nor would it come anywhere CLOSE to the same intensity/hypertrophy as the squat would provide.

JUST STOP.

STOP
    STOP
    STOP

*!@()#()!@#()!@#()!

YOUR ROUTINE IS NOT BETTER THAN SHEIKO OR SMOLOV. NOT EVEN 10% close

BYE
    No where in the routine do I hit quads, hamstrings and lower back 2-3x a week? Wat? Did you even READ what I posted? Damn kid.

Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post

you sir are an idiot
    The only muscle that doesn't get hit nearly as hard as the rest would be quads. And for that it's a simple solution of adding a squatting movement on another day.

Herp derp, that was hard.

Basically, you're comparing hitting legs 2x a week to 3x a week. And we all know (or atleast should) that there is little to difference in that.

/Gives up

Maybe when he's older, he won't be such a retard.

/Gives up

Generally people give up when they have nothing left to argue. I answered all your questions, and that 5 day split would hit the exact same muscles with just as much frequency.

Thanks for playing.

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    /Gives up

I doubt it.

The only muscle that doesn't get hit nearly as hard as the rest would be quads. And for that it's a simple solution of adding a squatting movement on another day.

Herp derp, that was hard.

Basically, you're comparing hitting legs 2x a week to 3x a week. And we all know (or atleast should) that there is little to difference in that.

Ok.

Go tell every single Olympic Lifter, Power Lifter, Sheiko program, and Smolov program followers that hitting legs 2x a week is not better than 3x , or 4x.

I am laughing so hard right now.

Tell you what "Buddy",

Go follow the Smolov Routine please.

When you gain +100pounds on your squat in 8-12 weeks, come back to me and tell me your 5 day split was superior

Bye

Ok.

Go tell every single Olympic Lifter, Power Lifter, Sheiko program, and Smolov program followers that hitting legs 2x a week is not better than 3x , or 4x.

I am laughing so hard right now.

Tell you what "Buddy",

Go follow the Smolov Routine please.

When you gain +100pounds on your squat in 8-12 weeks, come back to me and tell me your 5 day split was superior

Bye
    So what you're saying is 2x a week is inferior to 3x a week?

http://forum.body-fitness.nl/The-inf...y-m500296.aspx

This is the very study that people like Jarekd, b1g, bruno, etc praise. Guess what it says?

For hypertrophy, studies suggest that training two or three times per week is superior to training one time per week, even when volume is equal. However, there doesn't appear to be a benefit of three sessions per week over two.
    I guess you should start arguing with all those people now too.

I heard Hypertrophy = Strength.

Oh wait...
    It's not

/case closed

late

I heard Hypertrophy = Strength.

Oh wait...
    It's not

/case closed

late
    So, where are your studies that prove 3x is better than 2x per week?

Ps: I don't give a **** about strength , I'm arguing for hypertrophy.

edit: Especially considering this a bodybuilding forum, of course we would be talking about hypertrophy.

Power lifting section.. go back to it

edit2: It's pretty retarded of you to start arguing about strength when OP was asking about hypertrophy.

Brah.. just go.

So, where are your studies that prove 3x is better than 2x per week?

I'm not even going to bother explaining about the Central Nervous System learning to recruit more muscle fibers with fast switch movements.

You have wasted enough of my time,

There is a reason that people at the Olympics who weigh 160pounds, and don't look like they have ANY muscle clean and jerk 400+ pounds.

Do you know why?

Because muscle hypertrophy does NOT constitute strength.

The same reason why the 220 pound ripped guy at the gym with massive muscles is struggling to deadlift 275, while I am 175 deadlifting 315 x10 with no problem while looking smaller.
    All he did was train for hypertrophy/muscle size. There is nothing wrong with this, the principles of Myofibular & Sarcoplasmic Hyperatrophy.

However, I can pull much more than him because I have been Deadlifting 2x a week, Squatting 3x a week for ~ 5 months; and my body has learned how to utilize the muscles through the CNS.

Instead of taking information from me and wasting MY TIME and everybody elses for your IGNORANT brain.

Go do some research about how Olympic Athletes, Powerlifters and others train for strength.

Do you know why Mothers who never touched a weight in their life can suddenly pull up a 2,000lb car just enough to take their little baby stuck under it out?

Your Central Nervous system can do it, it just needs to be forced to recruit the muscle fibers enough.

I'm done..just done.

You're right..

Sheiko / Smolov Routine / Powerlifters/ Strength Atheletes + olympic weightlifters are all wrong.

Your garbage 360 deadlift is right. God knows how much you weigh & how long you even lifted to attain that ...

Probably years and weighing 200+pounds

I'm not even going to bother explaining about the Central Nervous System learning to recruit more muscle fibers with fast switch movements.

You have wasted enough of my time,

There is a reason that people at the Olympics who weigh 160pounds, and don't look like they have ANY muscle clean and jerk 400+ pounds.

Do you know why?

Because muscle hypertrophy does NOT constitute strength.

The same reason why the 220 pound ripped guy at the gym with massive muscles is struggling to deadlift 275, while I am 175 deadlifting 315 x10 with no problem while looking smaller.
    All he did was train for hypertrophy/muscle size. There is nothing wrong with this, the principles of Myofibular & Sarcoplasmic Hyperatrophy.

However, I can pull much more than him because I have been Deadlifting 2x a week, Squatting 3x a week for ~ 5 months; and my body has learned how to utilize the muscles through the CNS.

Instead of taking information from me and wasting MY TIME and everybody elses for your IGNORANT brain.

Go do some research about how Olympic Athletes, Powerlifters and others train for strength.

Do you know why Mothers who never touched a weight in their life can suddenly pull up a 2,000lb car just enough to take their little baby stuck under it out?

Your Central Nervous system can do it, it just needs to be forced to recruit the muscle fibers enough.

I'm done..just done.

You're right..

Sheiko / Smolov Routine / Powerlifters/ Strength Atheletes + olympic weightlifters are all wrong.

Your garbage 360 deadlift is right. God knows how much you weigh & how long you even lifted to attain that ...

Probably years and weighing 200+pounds
    You really just wasted your time posting that.

This whole time, you were arguing about strength, and I was arguing about hypertrophy.

ps, I've been training for a few months now. Try again.

So, how about training for Strength + Hypertrophy?

Too hard for you?

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you two are like retarded soul mates or something. both small/weak, both trolls, both so sure of yourselves. its going to be a beautiful relationship

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idiots calling idiots idiots. Only on bodybuidling.com. You heard it here first, folks.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded