Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brousmi23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

** August 2011 Bodybuilding.com Live Shredded Challenge Powered By MusclePharm **

REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN - Monday, August 1st!

LIVE SHREDDED TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
    SPONSORED BY MUSCLEPHARM

Bodybuilding.com and award-winning supplement company MusclePharm are teaming up to help you transform your body and win $10,000 in cash! Now is the time to commit to a new YOU.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/august

Join the August Challenge bodygroup for your chance to win weekly prizes!

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/live_shredded_challenge

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 08-01-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Added link.
    Gameday Promos

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong forum?

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Gonna be a great contest!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

prfinishfirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when does this start

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by prfinishfirst View Post
    when does this start
    Monday, August 1st.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

prfinishfirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can we take our before pic on sunday july 31st, i'm wanting to start on sunday

Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Xrcise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Sounds really exciting! Wishing all of the competitors the best!

phillips2n1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competion Rules

I have joined the group, yet haven't been able to find the rules/guidelines. Can someone help me out, please.

Originally Posted by prfinishfirst View Post
    can we take our before pic on sunday july 31st, i'm wanting to start on sunday
    I suppose you can take your photos today, but the signups don't start until tomorrow.

Originally Posted by phillips2n1 View Post
    I have joined the group, yet haven't been able to find the rules/guidelines. Can someone help me out, please.
    All details and the registration page will be announced tomorrow.

BeastlyBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just joined! Can't wait to get this started, taking my Day 1 pictures tonight.

Registrations are now open

Registrations are now open, here's the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/august

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

I will win the dymatize 200k 2015 challenge
    follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi
    face book -www.********.com/profile.php?id=100008488175320

mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't wait to start. Joining the competition soon. This is the exact motivation I need to finally get shredded.

Mhouliha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About tiger in!

bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbqa001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Let me know if you find out!!!

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably hopping in on this.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

On the road to redemption west-geneseeLAX's Avatar
    west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just wanted to stop by and say good luck to everyone!
    ****MISC Firearms Crew****

“Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you” – Ovid

My+SPFjudge CON-CRET log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137485943&p=739116603

Leave it all out there apopheus's Avatar
    apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm in. I really need this. You guys better bring it.
    Back from Dat Dere Dreamer Bulk of Peace

6/14/2013 - 326.8lbs
    9/1/2013 - 302.6lbs

MuscleTech Creacore and Test HD log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156736003

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im in.
    Taking pics in a few days.

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In just posted up pictures and on Thursday I will be hitting the gym. Good luck to all that entered

medallo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cant wait to officially register on this one. *I am also on another transformation (Finish First) right now, but aim to register for this on Aug 31. *May decide to change my plan up, but this is good timing. *I have gone from 26% to 19% BF now. *I hope to be 17-18% by the time I register with an overall goal to bring it down to 13-15% for end of this one. *Lets see how it goes. *Good luck to everyone!
    The only person you should be accountable to is yourself. You cannot lie you yourself. There are no excuses for mediocrity, so go out there and do the best that you possibly can (then push a little more). If you do that, be proud of yourself for another successful day completed!

Winners make commitments, losers make excuses - Kris Gethin (prob not original, but saw it on his site)

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Signed up and uploaded some contest before pics. I am hoping that the next chunk of body fat I lose for this contest will happen faster since i'm much more motivated after the first 33 lbs. Not willing to give up an ounce of muscle, so i'll be trying to maintain or even gain lean mass during the challenge and drop from around 20% bf to 15% or less during the 12 weeks. I'd really like to get to 12%, but i'll consider anything better then 15% a bonus for the effort.

Determination is a 10 of 10!

I have to wonder if some of the people who look like they went from 28% to 8% are real 12 week pics??? Does anyone know? That would be awesome if it's possible for me!

Good luck to everyone!
    "Where you are now is not important, what matters is where you are headed".

What will be your legacy?

SpunkyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting tomorrow.. I need some $$ and lose this chunks.

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in!!!
    Good luck all!!!
    Week 1: 10/07/17 - 249
    Week 2: 10/14/17 -
    Week 3: 10/21/17 -
    Week 4: 10/28/17 -
    Week 5: 11/04/17 -
    Week 6: 11/11/17 -
    Week 7: 11/18/17 -
    Week 8: 11/25/17 -
    Week 9: 12/02/17 -
    Week 10: 12/09/17 -
    Week 11: 12/16/17 -
    Week 12: 12/23/17 -
    GOAL: 199.0

MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MisterP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in it to win it!!!!!

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    KICK SUM ASS Bro............'HULK SMASH"
    Originally Posted by CLB454 View Post
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikecarr89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finally signed up. Very excited about this. Day one went well so far....diet is in check, workout was on point, and cardio was stepped up a lot. Good luck to everyone competing.

omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omidjalali123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm. Mght try

ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Signed up....let the games begin