kman21893 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Waking up fatigued

I havent worked out the past week because i have been waking up very fatigued in the mornings. I normally worked out 4-5 days a week and i have been going for 2 months but now when i wake up i am so tired. I know im getting enough sleep and when i wake up i feel awake but my body is dead. anyone know whats wrong?

JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The last week or so, i've had the same thing. Gotten 8-9 hours sleep yet I feel so tired after i wake up that i cant workout properly
    On Bulk:

Goals:

65kg - Achieved
    70kg - Achieved
    75kg -

keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) keosan24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try to go to sleep and let your self wake up on your own
    also read http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126977823
    it helped me alot
    Bench(Current/Goal) 175x5/225x5
    Squat(Current/Goal) 200x5/300x5
    Deadlift(Current/Goal) 215x5/285x5
    Weight(before/current) 115 pounds /150 pounds
    current as of 10/9/11(weight current as of 11-17-11)

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    number of hours slept=/= quality of sleep and # of sleep cycles completed.

I slept for 7 hours last night and feel 100% better then the night before when i slept for 10 and a half hours
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    normally about 7 hours of sleep it my number. if i get much more im tired, if i get less, im tired. try to go to bed earlier and let your body wake itself up. record how long you sleep for 1 week and then get the average (for hours say one night 7.1 hours, another night 7.5 hours, bla bla) add them up and divide by 7. Then thats the amount of sleep your body likes. The next step is to try to go to sleep allowing your body the calculated amount of time you need. final step, wake up feeling good . I did this back in february, i wasnt sleeping good at all and now i fall asleep really fast and my body wakes itself up, feeling great!
    Engineering Master Race

glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think my number is 8 hours no matter what time i go to bed i always wake up 8 hours later
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    † I can do any threw Jesus Christ, who strengthens me. † Philippians 4:13
    ▪█──────█▪