Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,581 to 2,582 of 2582
    determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    I think she is more of a baker
    All the more WIN

Alex wiould rather eat his bro chicken and veggies + her cookies
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    It's nice having a wife that can cook, congrats bro
    Yes it is! It's even nicer having a wife who can paint and that means I don't have to paint our house or worry about buying artwork. Winnning.
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    I think she is more of a baker
    All the more WIN

Alex wiould rather eat his bro chicken and veggies + her cookies
    Took her a while to figure that out and now I do majority of food cooking (usually involves a crockpot. ) and she enjoys it and does other stuff and appreciates me for being a good cook and I show how to make good recipes, how things are supposed to be cooked and all that fun stuff. She's quite a bit younger and never really lived on her own where she was making healthy food for herself or herself + 1 before.

training is going well, I'm doing PHAT and I like it, will stick with it for a while - sometimes I cut out a leg day though lol.

Deadlifts are now to 475x5 for all 3 sets, no straps again, I lost some strength and then had a really rough time adapting to 530 AM workouts.

Just OH pressed the 100s for 8 this morning and shoulders have been doing great health wise. Down under 200lbs for the first time I think in 2012, very happy bout that, figure 180-185 will be a good spot for me.

I'm not pretending I'm getting loads stronger, bench is down significantly and so is my squat, but eh I've got school and work taking up my time so I can't focus on diet or training how I usually would be able to.....

There's my update!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com