Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sponsored Athletes - What do amatures usualy get in return?

Anyone that remembers me might also remember that I have been focused on starting a new supplement company.
    The name was going to be Big Picture Nutrition, but we just changed it to BioPulse Nutrition.
    Something easier for our branding agency to develope a theme around.
    Should be about 8 weeks out from getting our products in, and taking way longer than expected.

We are drawing up the contracts for our sponsored athletes, and I'd like some input from those of you that know a thing or 2 about sponsorship.
    I have a budget and obviously know what I can and can not afford, but I would like some input as we start to bring on our amatures.

The idea is that we are going to sponsor amatures that have OBTAINABLE physiques. Sick amatures

My plans are:
    BioPulse pays for show entry
    BioPulse offers quarterly allowance for product
    BioPulse give more than enough free merch (shirts and product samples, etc.)
    Biopulse pays for athletes to do demos at retailers
    BioPulse pays for athletes to work conventions if we do them

am I missing anything here?

ANT
    www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigPicNut View Post
    Anyone that remembers me might also remember that I have been focused on starting a new supplement company.
    The name was going to be Big Picture Nutrition, but we just changed it to BioPulse Nutrition.
    Should be about 8 weeks out from getting our products in, and taking way longer than expected.

We are drawing up the contracts for our sponsored athletes, and I'd like some input from those of you that know a thing or 2 about sponsorship.
    I have a budget and obviously know what I can and can not afford, but I would like some input as we start to bring on our amatures.

The idea is that we are going to sponsor amatures that have OBTAINABLE physiques. Sick amatures

My plans are:

ANT
    I remember you talking about it and everyone said don't bother. Congrats for going through with it. I remember you said you would hook me up

As for your question, I think you have everything covered. The only thing I can think of is if travel is involved then maybe hotel expenses.

throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that sounds about right..

so are your products gluten free?? if so im looking for some sponorship!

BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    I remember you talking about it and everyone said don't bother. Congrats for going through with it. I remember you said you would hook me up

As for your question, I think you have everything covered. The only thing I can think of is if travel is involved then maybe hotel expenses.
    Yeah.. Every step of the way people say I should not do it.
    It only fuels me to do better.
    I hired Shawn Wells to formulate our first product. Turned out great but required some changes. It would be nice to get everything right on the first go round but whatever.

Travel and expensies huh?
    That could add up quick. Perhaps this would be reserved from the top performers?
    Maybe an incentive? Anyone that takes their class gets reimbursed hotel. Anyone that takes their show gets reembursed flight?

ANT
    www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

Originally Posted by throw4ever View Post
    that sounds about right..

so are your products gluten free?? if so im looking for some sponorship!
    I have a few int eh works but it is very hard to talk about them on the forum since bb.c has not officially picked us up yet.

Gluten free is one of my concerns though.
    As is raw/vegan/kosher foods.
    Not that I am some tree hugger, but I like the idea of offering bodybuilders (and other people) plant based products to supplement in to their diet.
    One product I am selfishly working on is pretty much for me and me only, but I plan on selling it too. How well it sells is not a big concern as long as it sells fast enough not to spoil. That is a plant based MRP:

Hemp Protein (gret profile, omega 3,6 and fiber)
    Pea Protein (Amazing profile, great flavor)
    High ORAC greens (72 feeze dried fruits, roots, grasses, algaes and probiotics)
    - I still need to decide on a carb source though. Whatever it is, I need it to lend itself to the flavor very well.

I drink the ish out of my whey and casien, but as a quick MRP, I like the idea of plant based..

ANT

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah.. Every step of the way people say I should not do it.
    It only fuels me to do better.
    I hired Shawn Wells to formulate our first product. Turned out great but required some changes. It would be nice to get everything right on the first go round but whatever.

Travel and expensies huh?
    That could add up quick. Perhaps this would be reserved from the top performers?
    Maybe an incentive? Anyone that takes their class gets reimbursed hotel. Anyone that takes their show gets reembursed flight?

ANT
    I live in NY so I don't usually have to travel but I was just thinking what other expenses there could be.

It would be expensive and I like the incentive idea. Winning the overall, your class, or anything in the top 3 could get a little extra something but then again what you are offering is very generous as it is and myself or anyone else would gladly accept it the way you have it now.

throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if you do end up doing some gluten free just remember to use a gluten free facility......that's a huge prob with companies saying its gluten free but at the bottom of the ingredients it says made in facility with wheat products so I won't even touch the stuff bc I'm so sensitive

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)

My plans are:

ANT
    That looks pretty close to the deal my friend had when he was sponsored. They were a much larger company, so there were a couple extra things (like hotel and travel expenses), but they could also afford that.

Best of luck with the startup! Shoot me a PM when you get products on the shelves/websites. I always try to support entrepreneurs.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds perfect, although if you want your athlete that you're sponsoring to enter an event that isnt in his state you should pay for travel expenses.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10) J-Beck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My plans are:

ANT
    Congrats on starting your own product line! It takes a lot of dedication and courage to do so. I wish you nothing but success in your business venture.

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you endorsing women as well? If so, you may have to spring for suits, (my last one cost me $1k) hair, makeup... I have been looking a sponsor that would also pick up my training and give me a food allowance. Just some ideas.
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
    Looking at it from a business POV, I have to consider every athlete an investment.
    If I have, lets say, $1000 to invest somewhere, I have to put it where I feel have the best chances at giving me the highest returns.
    Knowing this, a sponsored athlete is a form of advertising then. This means that if I choose to spend $1000 on them, I feel that they will be able to bring BioPulse more ROI that lets say, a $1000 magazine ad, or a $1000 online campaign.

Will a sponsored athlete do that?
    Wearing a BioPulse shirt to the gym.
    Passing out lit, merch and good will.
    Entering a show and thanking/representing/acknowledging BioPulse as part of their success.

Will all of this bring us more business than the same amount ofmoney spent some where else?

I am sure in some cases it can, anddoes, depending on a few variables. I just haveto look more in to it to see exactly what the dollar amount is that fits for amatures, compared to Pros. Sure, if I could sponsor Ronnie, or Dennis Wolf like BSN, the those guys are very much worth it becuase of what they bring to the table. My budget, and my heart are both with the amatures though. With the lesser known guys that are hungry for that success and that have more obtainable bodies than those pros.

The question was asked above if BioPulse willbe sponsoiring women, and yes, we are.
    I already have one amature lines up in anaffiliate position, and one IFBB Figure Pro on board (Angela Terlesky - one of oddo's angels).

Being small I have to think about money, but realize it takes money to make it.
    Where best to put it is the rub..

ANT

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Contracts vary hugely in the industry, but most decent ones will include a monthly $ stipend, pay for demos/expos including travel and per diem, product and promotional gear like clothing.

A better contract will also include show entry fees, organization membership fees and travel/boarding at shows.

Suits can get very pricey which is why more suit designers are offering their own sponsorships.

Sponsorships are not one-size-fits-all. You have to see what you think each athlete is worth to your brand and the potential impact vs investment.

PS - It's spelled amateur.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Contracts vary hugely in the industry, but most decent ones will include a monthly $ stipend, pay for demos/expos including travel and per diem, product and promotional gear like clothing.

A better contract will also include show entry fees, organization membership fees and travel/boarding at shows.

Suits can get very pricey which is why more suit designers are offering their own sponsorships.

Sponsorships are not one-size-fits-all. You have to see what you think each athlete is worth to your brand and the potential impact vs investment.

PS - It's spelled amateur.

Thanks Vanessa..
    Amateur... I will have to start practicing that. Been spelling it wrong for years I guess..
    Who are you with now that Pro Lab has gotten rid of their athletes?

ANT

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Vanessa..
    Amateur... I will have to start practicing that. Been spelling it wrong for years I guess..
    Who are you with now that Pro Lab has gotten rid of their athletes?

ANT
    I haven't pursued anything since I'm taking some time off from competing to do the family thing. I have a 15 month old son and another due in July. Right now I'm concentrating on prepping my clients and living vicariously through them, lol. I'll probably be looking for sponsorship again at the end of this season since I still feel I have unfinished business and I'd like to compete in Physique in 2012.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say your on point. The only thing I would consider adding or changing would be travel expenses for athletes. You could always determine what constitutes travel as well i.e out of state, longer then 300mi. etc.

Hit me up if you want someone new in the sport to sponsor!
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Lead Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/six-star-pro/six-star-pro.htm

B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certified
    www.trainwithcole.com -> Physique Transformation Coaching
    YouTube: trainwithcole
    IG: @coledreyer
    Twitter: @ColeD117
    Snap Chat: coledreyer117

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Originally Posted by co1e_train View Post
    I would say your on point. The only thing I would consider adding or changing would be travel expenses for athletes. You could always determine what constitutes travel as well i.e out of state, longer then 300mi. etc.

Hit me up if you want someone new in the sport to sponsor!
    Happy Easter everyone!

As stated above, different athletes will get different offers from us based on whatever criteria we come up with.
    I am thinking about an allowance for expenses.
    Something like:
    Local shows = 50 mile radius.
    After that we pay x $ or % per mile or something.
    Everyone would get a certain percentage of travel reembursed to start if they do out of town shows. Something small to help, but will get more reembursement should they place well.
    I guess I will have to see how it goes, andhow well it pays off..

ANT

co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Easter everyone!

As stated above, different athletes will get different offers from us based on whatever criteria we come up with.
    I am thinking about an allowance for expenses.
    Something like:
    Local shows = 50 mile radius.
    After that we pay x $ or % per mile or something.
    Everyone would get a certain percentage of travel reembursed to start if they do out of town shows. Something small to help, but will get more reembursement should they place well.
    I guess I will have to see how it goes, andhow well it pays off..

ANT
    That sounds like a good plan man. Its ultimately your call. Maybe see what other companies do and see how you compare.
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Lead Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/six-star-pro/six-star-pro.htm

B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certified
    www.trainwithcole.com -> Physique Transformation Coaching
    YouTube: trainwithcole
    IG: @coledreyer
    Twitter: @ColeD117
    Snap Chat: coledreyer117

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think your initial plans sound about right from what I've heard.

If I had a company though, I'd reserve the travel expenses for just a few competitors.

What are your overall plans for the product line?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111082701

"Whether you believe you can, or believe you can't, You're right."

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devo09 View Post
    I think your initial plans sound about right from what I've heard.

If I had a company though, I'd reserve the travel expenses for just a few competitors.

What are your overall plans for the product line?
    I want to know why YOU aren't sponsored yet.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like you've got it covered, thats what I get

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All sounds good to me mate. Tell me though, what are your athletes offering back to you? It's one thing to dish out products and brand them, but you want to pick the athletes that you can get the most return from. I know as part of my deal, I have to write monthly articles and reviews for our products as well as articles on different training/motivation techniques, on top of appearances/product testing/expo's etc.

Obviously the more the athlete can offer you, the more you can offer back to them.

Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000)
    You may have posted it in another thread, but is there a website for the company yet? Where do amatueur athletes submit their information if they're looking for a sponsorship opportunity from Biopulse?

Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000) Leanripped is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nevermind I just saw the web address on your page.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In my opinion the best thing you can do is develop a following for your product and find athletes to sponsor that way. This will develop the relationship the right way and the athlete's will be spreading the word regardless of sponsorship because they believe in the products.

I find it funny when someone is sponsored by one company this year and another the next, this tells me the products used are secondary to making money. It's not always the case but probably highly likely.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My plans are:

ANT
    Show entry only? Lodging too? Travel?
    A quarterly allowance might be thin - I'd try monthly. That's what I've always been offered.
    Just like the athlete has to show you what s/he can do for you, I guess I'd suggest you ask yourself how you can make it worth their effort. Sure some guys/gals are happy just to say they're "sponsored", but you don't want those types of people - you want people that will take the sponsorship as a business agreement so make sure it's mutually beneficial.
    For online training inquiries or to get your Official DC Training DVD, go to www.jasonwojo.com

True Protein Sponsored Athlete: For 5% off your next True Protein order use the discount code WOJO

Originally Posted by Leanripped View Post
    You may have posted it in another thread, but is there a website for the company yet? Where do amatueur athletes submit their information if they're looking for a sponsorship opportunity from Biopulse?
    We do have a website in the making.
    It is about 95% done.
    Just a few tweaks, then we upload the content.
    I am hessitant to put a link to it on the forums since it could be considered spam by the mods (we still need to get pcked up by bb.c before promoting ourselves).

For athletes that are interested, you can simply send me a pm, or an email.
    anthony [at] broscience.com

That would do it!

ANT

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Old thread. New info.
    We are weeks away from the launch so I am drafting up our contracts for sponsored athletes.
    If you sent me a PM or an email a while back (sorry for the user name change, had to be done) I'll be in touch with you!
    I appreciate everyones patience!

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)

My plans are:

ANT
    Oh wow! That sounds like a great sponsorship package right there! What does your product line include?

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    In my opinion the best thing you can do is develop a following for your product and find athletes to sponsor that way. This will develop the relationship the right way and the athlete's will be spreading the word regardless of sponsorship because they believe in the products.

I find it funny when someone is sponsored by one company this year and another the next, this tells me the products used are secondary to making money. It's not always the case but probably highly likely.
    I have to agree with this. I am still curious what the main category of your supplements fall into. Pre-workout? Fat-burning products? Protein? General Health? Or are you offering a bit of everything?

It would be great if there was a way to try a sample packet of one of your products!

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post
    Oh wow! That sounds like a great sponsorship package right there! What does your product line include?
    It is difficult for me to discuss the products since bb.c has not agreed to pick up our line yet. I will be say that we are wroking withShawn Wells (creator of Omega Sports Ultima, and many other awesome products) for on our initial pre workout formula, JumpStart. There is a short review thread int he supplement secontion that Slovation put up.
    There are going to be 2 sides of the company. Athletic supplements and "healthy" nutrition.
    So you'll see the big selling (yet still innovative) athletic products:
    Pre workout
    Intra Workout
    Test booster
    Fat burners
    All the regular type stapels a company will have.
    Plus I plan on focusing on a line of raw, vegan, paleo, gluten free type foods.
    I am not a tree hugger by any means, and I know that most bodybuilders snub their noses as vegan diets, but the things I am offering are more like... Raw, vegan & paleo foods to supplement in to your diet.
    So for example. I have a product similar to Whey Crisps that is actually made from Pea Protein, which has an amazing amino profile.
    I also have a few products that that are all raw, made from a combination of 10 fruits, nuts and legumes. Kind of a soft pie crust that is raw and taste like candy they are so good.
    Another is a peanut butter that is loaded with extra protein, flax seeds and omega 3 fats, with less calories.
    Another is a powdered Peanutbutter with half 70% less calories than regular PB.
    I have a greens forumlation that is 70 different freeze dried fruits, greens, roots, algeas, grasses and digestive enzymens that is considered to be still alive & raw. Tastse like berries..

I have a lot of this stuff in the works and eat it myself. Mostly because I love the tasts and love the idea of eating raw. Some of the products are vegan by default.. Funny thing. I had a body builder tell me that nobody is going to by my vegan products. That he would not eat anything vegan if his life dependant on it. This, as he was eating an banana 5 minutes before his workout. I had to point ou to him that the banana was Vegan, but he still did not get it.

Me? I love meat!

But I do see a vlue in adding other things to my diet, and My hope is that other athletes do as well.
    Especially when they taste this good!

ANT

It would be great if there was a way to try a sample packet of one of your products!
    I plan on making a sample pack for evey product we sell, then giveing them away on broscience.com or on the BioPulse Nutrition website.

Will take some time to launch the entire line though.
    We are just now getting ready to finalize some Flavor changes to JumpStart.
    That should go in to production in the next 2 weeks or so.

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com