GloryToGod92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hitting another plateau... What do I do...

On may 15th, 2011 (doing dental internship 8-13 hours days)

Weight:178 lbs
    Waist: 36
    Workouts:
    - ran 3 times a week (various speeds 5mph--> 9mph)
    - lifted weights (2-3 times a week)

Nutrition
    - 1500-2300 cals

On July 26th 2011

Weight:160 lbs
    Waist: 32
    Workouts:
    - ran 4 times a week (various speeds 4 mph--> 7mph)
    - lifted weights (1-2 times a week)

Nutrition:
    - 1700-2600 cals

My goals:

-Lose about 25 more pounds
    -gain about 10 of muscle

anyone have suggestions:

workout plans?
    nutrition plans?

threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    switch up your rep range. check your diet. change your split. switch your exercises. doing any of these should help

Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50) Romanred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get it. What's your plateau?
    Mastell's prod.
    "You need some vagisil for that itch too?"

Strongman Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135031841

Originally Posted by Romanred View Post
    I don't get it. What's your plateau?
    I am not gaining or losing weight... I feel my body isn't moving as fast as it used... like seeing the weight come off or feeling any stronger...

I recently got fresh shrimp and Greek yogurt into my diet.... and some changes to my workout consist of morning sprints and morning jogs.... morning walks...

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GloryToGod92 View Post
    I am not gaining or losing weight... I feel my body isn't moving as fast as it used... like seeing the weight come off or feeling any stronger...

I recently got fresh shrimp and Greek yogurt into my diet.... and some changes to my workout consist of morning sprints and morning jogs.... morning walks...
    eat above or below your TDEE no one cares if you jog and eat shrimp, how can we tell off that info?? ? you didnt even mention your goals

threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats your goal right now? if its to loose weight, and it sounds like it is, then you need to eat about 500 calories below maintenance. also try to eat as clean as possible. lots of fruits and veggies

Originally Posted by threllum1 View Post
    whats your goal right now? if its to loose weight, and it sounds like it is, then you need to eat about 500 calories below maintenance. also try to eat as clean as possible. lots of fruits and veggies
    Is there any fruits or veggies in particular?

GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    P90x?
    .................wait.......wut?

**New Jersey Crew (908)**