JRCmayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Goal: build lean, muscle mass and not gain a ton of fat(chub)

last year: 5'10 - 180-85
    this year: 5'11 and a half- 160-165

Intro: ever since joining many high school teams, i have been on a conquest to be as fit and lean as possible. i started eating right last year and lost a ton of weight and got some great definition. unfortunately this year has been a year of intense training and lifting with some results but not as much results as i should be getting. i am extrememly motivated and spend 5 days a week in the gym for about an hour to 3 hours in the gym. This is my situation...

I am 16 and have been lifting for about 2 years. i have been involved in many high school sports such as football, lacrosse, rugby, and boxing. last year i weighed in at about 180 Lbs and had little definition (was on the chubby side). this year i have been lifting 4 to 5 days a week very intensely. i have a program set up by some fellow friend weightlifters. I now way around 165 and have a ton of definition but less mass. I am pushing for muscle gain and definition as well. i am making very very slow progress and am a bit thinner then id like. one of my problems is i am afraid if i start eating a sh!t ton, and that i will become chubby again and lose all the hard earned fit body. I also eat all the right foods (so i think). I eat a TON of vegetable and fruits. I eat mostly chicken and nuts. I try to limit red meat intake. I have researched a ton and have been eating all the right things but feel i may be lacking some element because my muscle gain has been very little to none.

Daily foods i consume and amounts: About 800 calories worth
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, bowl of spinach, cereal or cream of wheat, and usually a large amount of fruit

mid-day after my workout: about 600 calories
    EAS whey protein shake, peanut buttter on rice cake, banana, cup of nuts, and some tuna with no mayo.

later that night:about 1000 calories
    (i usually start craving more food) i eat a big hearty dinner with mostly vegetables and fruits with 2-3 chicken breasts. occasionally some brown rice with this

after dinner: about 250 calories
    i consume more nuts and rice cake with peanut butter. more fruit and spinach/salad.

My workouts usually consist of a routine as such:
    First day: Arms (biceps, triceps, shoulders, and ab workout at the end)
    this is usually my hardest day and takes about 2-2.5 hours

second day: back, chest and legs. Usually takes about an hour and a half. (i deadlift, squat, bench, etc) abs at the end of the workout as well.

third day(rest, no workout)

then i repeat.
    Any advice on what i should eat daily or how many calories/fat i should think about consuming that would allow me to gain muscle mass and very minimal fat?
    Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions about my situation

overall
    IM LOOKING TO BUILD MUSCLE AND NOT GO BACK TO THE CHUB LOOK I HAD IN MY PAST YEAR.
    please give me some opinions. if you see any problems with my diet or weightlifting setup, please let me know. somewhat experimental with my techniques lately. Trying to find what works best for me.
    Last edited by JRCmayne; 07-26-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot something