Definition Of Alpha Male ValdovinosBB's Avatar
    ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Boxing Advice Please

So i Just started boxing today . And Once i Signed Up The Owner Pressured Me to use one of their trainers.
    So i Used A Trainer and its "$5" For a training session "1hr to 1hr & 1/2" And the trainer wanted to train me for each week "$25"
    Since it was my first day i paid the trainer $5 for that day i learned footwork and basic punching.

The Only Problem is That $25 a week equals = $100 A month . And the Membership is $120 for 3 Months Which in the 3 Months : $420 will be out the roof and is too expensive. i can pay for the boxing gym but the Trainers are alittle to expensive.

I Need advice on what should i do . Another thing i was thinking about is just paying a trainer $5 every Monday So ill Just keep practicing and perfecting that same thing i learned from that day ?

PS. The boxing gym is a Golden Glove Gym
    & im also 16 with A Traditional Weight Lifting gym membership witch i also have to pay
    & No Job btw .

Thanks For Looking Please Leave Your Advice :]

Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every day would be better, but if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Bare minimum, hook up with the trainer every Monday. But if you can scrape up the extra $5 a week, do Monday/Thursday, I'd say. It's very easy to think you're doing something right when you're actually wrong, so the more often you can get checked out by your trainer, the better. Plus, the sooner you can start bringing the different elements of boxing together, you'll progress all that much faster.

Location: Liverpool/Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The best place to learn boxing is in a dark and gringy gym. The prices are the cheapest and they have the best amature boxers.

Definition Of Alpha Male ValdovinosBB's Avatar
    ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shnappley View Post
    Every day would be better, but if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Bare minimum, hook up with the trainer every Monday. But if you can scrape up the extra $5 a week, do Monday/Thursday, I'd say. It's very easy to think you're doing something right when you're actually wrong, so the more often you can get checked out by your trainer, the better. Plus, the sooner you can start bringing the different elements of boxing together, you'll progress all that much faster.
    Repdd ^^ Thanks for taking the time out and helping out it really helped