victorsquad1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice with problem taking Pre-workouts! help!

hey guys I really need your advice. I'm extremely sensitive to pre workouts. I used to take everything you could think in the book since i was 16 years old and was taking fat burners for a while and had a huge panic attack so bad to the point where the paramedics came to take care of me about a year ago from it (I am 22 years old now, i was 21 when i had the panic attack) . since then, everytime i took a preworkout i had another panic attack so I stopped. So I stopped taking pre workouts all together and am just taking Crystal Light "energy" before the gym. The crystal light actually suffices for now but I really miss all the good beta alanine and stuff that helps during the workout for muscle fatigue. This "Pre-" by Optimum Nutrition seems to be the most "natural" creatine free i have seen on the market and i'm really interested in trying it. What do you guys think? any advice would be really appreciated

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why not go caffeine free?
    Pick up some hemavol and maybe some bulk beta alanine. Peak beta+ is also another stim-free endurance product I've grown fond of.

Also...any particular reason you are avoiding creatine?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The panic attacks that were induced from caffeine seems to psychological, not physiological. However, I would certainly just go stim free if I were you.

Hemavol is a great choice. Our Push10 is as well (very new, you should see a bunch of reviews popping up soon ) BodyForge 2.0 is getting good reviews as well.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by victorsquad1 View Post
    hey guys I really need your advice. I'm extremely sensitive to pre workouts. I used to take everything you could think in the book since i was 16 years old and was taking fat burners for a while and had a huge panic attack so bad to the point where the paramedics came to take care of me about a year ago from it (I am 22 years old now, i was 21 when i had the panic attack) . since then, everytime i took a preworkout i had another panic attack so I stopped. So I stopped taking pre workouts all together and am just taking Crystal Light "energy" before the gym. The crystal light actually suffices for now but I really miss all the good beta alanine and stuff that helps during the workout for muscle fatigue. This "Pre-" by Optimum Nutrition seems to be the most "natural" creatine free i have seen on the market and i'm really interested in trying it. What do you guys think? any advice would be really appreciated
    Platinum Pre has 400mg caffeine at full dose, probably not something for someone who's sensitive to stimulants like you are.

I'd definitely suggest looking into the stim free products available; Body Octane, HemaVol, etc
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would give Hemavol a try like the others said

In my sig there is a review I did of it
    Within Me Lies The Soul Of A Gladiator, And The Heart Of A Lion

iForce Hemavol review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151140643

iForce Compete review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151141253

I Rep all MILITARY on sight

ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ever try talking to someone about your panic attacks? They can be due to stress in your life and when you take a preworkout and you lift you may notice your heart racing, which then may make your mind race and you can cause yourself to have a panic attack. Don't take a preoworkout thinking " I hope I don't have a panic attack" do your best to not focus on it all.

Anyway to answer your question try hemavol.
    - Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.

- B.S Exercise Science

- DPT Student

- Follow me on ig for fitness posts @ZacheryAleksander

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stay away from caffeine, look into a stim free product
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey dude! I actually had the same thing happen to me when I was 21 (22 now). It seemed like every time I took a preworkout I'd start to panic thinking I was gonna pass out and everyone would see, I'd still take preworkouts, but like the minimum amount. Well about 4 months ago I stopped drinking all caffeine from redbull to coffee. Now I know that preworkouts have caffeine in them, but since I stopped drinking other types of caffeine products I can take the recommended dose of preworkout no problem

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lots of options

Caffein Free Focux XT
    Beta Alenine
    Agmatine
    Citrulline Malate

Build your own non stim pre workout stack, it will be cheaper and you can play around with doses

Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Lots of options

Caffein Free Focux XT
    Beta Alenine
    Agmatine
    Citrulline Malate

Build your own non stim pre workout stack, it will be cheaper and you can play around with doses
    Beat me to it,this is a great option for a stim free stack!

Well i still need caffeine to get me going to the gym. And i dont take creatine because i am extremelyyyy sensitive to water bloat even when i pound out almost a gallon of water a day! my face gets puffy and everything lookin like the Michellen man! lol

Thats what a lot of people have told me that its just all in my head now. But i still need the caffeine to get me going to the gym. I looked up hemavol.. whats the n02 in it? just nitric oxide? i try to stay away from that stuff.. it kinda gives me headaches and makes me short edged!

Well i really liked the ingredients in it. and the crystal light energy im taking before the gym has 120 mg of caffeine so i was thinking maybe i could start with a half scoop of Pre- to get my mind right which would be around 100 mg? should i try it?

thats exactly what i think is going on. The second i feel my heart racing (after taking a preworkout such as White flood or even amino energy) i start to get scared and thus end up having a panic attack.. any ideas how to get my mind off it?

What was your mindset going back into the full dose? after it happened to me, i couldnt do it again. The second i felt my heart racing without me even working out yet id freak out and my heart would start pounding a million miles an hour from freaking myself out. Its been almost a year now since ive had the luxury of taking a preworkout lol. any suggestions? i definitely dont take any other caffeine products at all not even coffee. Just the 120mg crystal light energy packet before the gym

where do i find just the specific ingredient at? i looked up "beta alanine" and only full pre workouts like assault and N.O popped up

Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mack411 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    where do i find just the specific ingredient at? i looked up "beta alanine" and only full pre workouts like assault and N.O popped up
    SNS Beta Alanine caps!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed with many of the posts above - try out a stim free pre. My faves are Body Octane or Hemavol, or if you're just looking for pumps, SAN CM2.

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i didnt notice in the op so if you said, im sorry.. Do you have the same reaction to other stims like energy drinks or soda?
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014