Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    It's all good as I stated earlier, not here to argue points or nit-pick different studies. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, study they believe in, etc..

I've got slim on ignore so can't see, nor do I care what he posted above.
    there is no "opinion" in proven facts.

the earth revolves around the sun. regardless of your position on the matter, the fact is that the earth does in fact revolve around the sun. no matter how hard you BELIEVE the sun revolves around the earth, doesn't make it true.

in this case, it is proven fact that CEE is quite literally the most useless of all forms of creatine. it is also a proven fact that mono outperforms every single other form of creatine except for MAYBE pyruvate.

negs negs negs.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    there is no "opinion" in proven facts.

the earth revolves around the sun. regardless of your position on the matter, the fact is that the earth does in fact revolve around the sun. no matter how hard you BELIEVE the sun revolves around the earth, doesn't make it true.

in this case, it is proven fact that CEE is quite literally the most useless of all forms of creatine. it is also a proven fact that mono outperforms every single other form of creatine except for MAYBE pyruvate.
    I respect your opinion & proven facts that you've stated, and I appreciate you putting in your .02.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I respect your opinion & proven facts that you've stated, and I appreciate you putting in your .02.
    you can respect or disrespect my opinion until the cows come home, I could care less.

The fact of the matter is that you're representing a company(with whom I have no issues with. I have used many of their products and like some of their formulas), and in doing so are lying directly to consumers.

again, let me state to make it VERY clear to big brother here, I have absolutely no issue with BSN nor their inclusion of CEE. I think if it helps their marketing, then rock on...a companys gotta do what a companys gotta do.

the ONLY issue I have is with you personally. keep lying to people so you can receive free products every month...great way to go through life!

You know what a better answer for you would have been?

I am not really sure why they included CEE. The paperwork I have says this ________, but we all know CEE doesn't really do that stuff. All in all, the amount of CEE in the product is trivial, and will not make any effect at all. When considering whether or not to use this product, take a look at the entire formula which includes a ton of beneficial ingredients at effective doses
    see what i did there? i represented the company/product well, and still told the truth. amazing isn't it?
    I got no strings on me

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

ITT The Matzah avoids questions/concerns like that one MGN rep.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly Vaughn, I don't think he knew that CEE was inferior

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Honestly Vaughn, I don't think he knew that CEE was inferior
    I think you're probably correct, but...so what?

Once someone comes in a posts a link to Laynes post, it's game over. All he had to do was say "dayum...that sucks". And it was over.

Instead it became a JordanSRT thread where science = opinion
    I got no strings on me

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a creatine addiction, and it's with Monohydrate... I don't care if a product has 20,000 different times of creatine, I always add 5g of mono to it. I don't know why, piece of mind. Mono is king, I'm not affraid to admit it.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

There's some great points in here, from both sides. Re-reading your posts Vaughn you do have some great points. Some people prefer mono-hydrate, as you and Pro do, which is fine, and I'm sure you've had great results with it. Others prefer cee, which is fine too.

There's reports stating pros/cons of both, studies, etc..All I was saying is that in the end the consumer/the people will try both and see which works for them. I've got a friend that has had bloating from both, which is odd, but hey everyone is different. He stays away from creatine all together.

Just try not to take it so personally, you've got great points and your physique speaks volumes which I think is awesome. Repped ya for your points made, nothing on here should be taken personal. It's a knowledge source in the end.

Hope you guys have a great day.

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's some great points in here, from both sides. Re-reading your posts Vaughn you do have some great points. Some people prefer mono-hydrate, as you and Pro do, which is fine, and I'm sure you've had great results with it. Others prefer cee, which is fine too.

There's reports stating pros/cons of both, studies, etc..All I was saying is that in the end the consumer/the people will try both and see which works for them. I've got a friend that has had bloating from both, which is odd, but hey everyone is different. He stays away from creatine all together.

Just try not to take it so personally, you've got great points and your physique speaks volumes which I think is awesome. Repped ya for your points made, nothing on here should be taken personal. It's a knowledge source in the end.

no hate, but for real... CEE is useless. Proven fact.
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PrepFootball View Post
    no hate, but for real... CEE is useless. Proven fact.
    welcome back buddy! haven't seen you around in a bit...

we're running an AMINO X promo if you'd like to submit an app for it..seeking 30 loggers..

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn

is this Russ on another screen name? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
    I got no strings on me

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The bolded statement is idiotic. Do you understand science? your ignorance is what makes you so stupid

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

is this Russ on another screen name? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
    You've been trolled.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2.) CEE has better absorption than monohydrate. Again, there esterification helps with the lipid solubility of the creatine.
    wut.

EDIT: I see I'm late to the party.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hilarious ^^ But sorry to hear the energy was weird.

CEE is a creatine molecule with an ester attached. Normal creatine molecules are zwitterions, or molecules with one positive end and one negative end. This causes less absorption into the body.

However, the ester counteracts the charges and allows for almost 99% absorption into the body. This removes the need for a loading phase, and is THE MOST absorbent creatine by far yet!

Some Pros of CEE:
    More effective because of increased absorption.
    All or majority of users will respond to this.
    Does not cause any of the side effects of monohydrate such as bloating or stomach discomfort.
    No loading phase or a 1 day loading phase.

I hope this helps but keep in mind we're all entitled to an opinion, not here to argue that, just trying to help out when possible. In the end, the consumer will make their own decision as there's no subject more accurate then your body and how it will or won't respond to certain supplements. We all know what works for us and what doesn't based on trial/error and trying different things.
    Strong copy and paste... when'd you become a rep?
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matz, you seem like a cool dude, but at the rate your going, your gonna be in China soon, from the hole your digging yourself.

beymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone tell me what is best to stack with no xplode 2.0 to lean muscle very fast?
    Is it cellmass, some aminos or whey?

Thanks

pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very entertaining thread

Do you do drugs Danny? majorchamp's Avatar
    majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been on 5g of creatine mono / day for a while now. Just picked up some N.O. Xplode...which according to the BSN rep here has a little over 2g of creatine.

Should I just continue taking my 5g / day as usual, even on days I take N.O. Xplode or cut it in half (the mono that is)?

hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why do you say its wrong? studies? qualifications? Does it work?

this is not correct.
    who are you and why do you say the statement is wrong? any studies to back it up or lack of studies? are you just saying there is no evidence to prove the statement is true therefore it is false until there is evidence to back it up. Do you have an education in nutrition, biochemistry, exercise physiology?

these forums are not helpful unless people explain why they believe what they do.

personally being an exercise physiologist myself I see lack of concrete evidence or research to prove whether its true or not BUT i could make an argument for why it would increase solubility and show by simple demonstration with 2 glasses of water which one dissolves better in water. From personal experience Monohydrate makes me bloated and gives me stomach aches and nausea and half of it is sitting on the bottom half of the glass after I drink it. It works a bit bit better when I add it to juice and even better with weight gain. The micronized version is a bit better- no stomach ache or nausea. A while back (as far back as the 1960) there used to be lots of talk of absorption of vitamins/minerals using chelation-(using Ferrous bis-glycinate)- do a google search to find out more. The point is using a salt or protein to make nutrients more soluble for absorption is nothing new-the science is there. The question is which ones work and in what doses and do these supplement companies have the right background, research, and care to do it right?

I personally believe these companies are guessing and the evidence is anecdotal at best- they give you 4 types of creatine- or more accurately 4 methods of delivering creatine and hope one or all work. Then they give you a few stimulants so at least you feel good. This of it this way- How much does a cup of coffee cost you? Here in Japan its at least $350 a cup. If nothing else your drinking a few cups of coffee before your workout for $100 a serving. If anything else works all the better.

I use C4 Extreme now. Definitely benefited my workouts- 1 serving, 95mg caffeine, no jitters, feel pumped, can go hours working out with heavier weights, and each new exercise almost feels like the first. I have to stop myself from over training. I'm 42 years old. Its not easy to have stamina at that age and you can't trick yourself into feeling energized. That's my anecdotal evidence- now I want to try NO Xplode 2.0 and compare/contrast. I will say I like how C4 tells you exactly whats in it (i hope) and how much. I also take micronized creatine to make up the difference because C4 has 1gram of creatine.

hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hilldomain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you can respect or disrespect my opinion until the cows come home, I could care less.

The fact of the matter is that you're representing a company(with whom I have no issues with. I have used many of their products and like some of their formulas), and in doing so are lying directly to consumers.

again, let me state to make it VERY clear to big brother here, I have absolutely no issue with BSN nor their inclusion of CEE. I think if it helps their marketing, then rock on...a companys gotta do what a companys gotta do.

the ONLY issue I have is with you personally. keep lying to people so you can receive free products every month...great way to go through life!

You know what a better answer for you would have been?

see what i did there? i represented the company/product well, and still told the truth. amazing isn't it?
    your an ass and nobody respects your OPINION- yes its your opinion- you have neither the brains nor the professional background to decipher what a fact is. just another meat head who thinks he knows it all. You should be banned from these forums for presenting yourself as an expert with zero credentials. big deal you lift weights nobody cares. quit trolling this thread.