Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why do people care so much about clothes/shoes/sunglasses? (srs)

IMO it doesn't make that much of a difference. A persons attractiveness should not be judged on their clothing. When I see a girl I don't give a rats ass what kind of clothes she is wearing, its just a bonus if they are revealing.

But when I wear nice new shoes and expensive clothing girls treat me COMPLETELY different, and if I just wear comfortable cheap clothes I rarely get any attention.

I can't be bothered to buy expensive clothes, sweatshirts, jackets, shoes, sun glasses, etc at 20 years old when they will be out of style in a year or two anyways. (I don't have the time or the willingness to find out what is "in" or not either)

Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BroHeat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BroHeat's BodySpace
    because it shows you have style, status, and that you can afford to provide.

not rocket science.

FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FSUBRAH84 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post

not rocket science.
    You can have style and the rest without wasting money on high end clothing.

Stats: 5'10", 189 lbs
    SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SwoleSikh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SwoleSikh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by FSUBRAH84 View Post
    lol as much as I hate to say this, you cant. Women judge you by what you wear (100% srs)... this is one of the reasons why i hardly ever go out (srs).. il usually hang with friends who dont give a phuck and dont judge.. but I cant be fukd wasting tons of money on buying clothes etc. for one night to impress some hoe.

Stats: 6'0", 189 lbs
    dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit dapandas's BodySpace
    ^You probably don't understand what constitutes 'style' well if you believe this, ie /you/ only perceive style to come from certain clothing because of bull**** marketing. Not saying I think you have no style, you just only perceive it one way

Exactly, style has nothing to do with money spent. And if any woman infers 'status' from how a man is dressed, unless he's dressed bad, they are probably really dumb (srs)

Stats: 5'8", 171 lbs
    Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wavegod's BodySpace
    Not people women do. It's just as important as a mans physique, if not more. It's cool though get both looking right and you gonna get some tasty ass pussy
    Raging 24/7

Location: Nelson Mandela House, Peckham, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DerekTrotter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DerekTrotter's BodySpace
    Look good, feel good, do good.

Originally Posted by dapandas View Post
    Exactly, style has nothing to do with money spent. And if any woman infers 'status' from how a man is dressed, unless he's dressed bad, they are probably really dumb (srs)
    Yeah I hate to make a widespread judgement but most of the people who focus on expensive clothing and relate it to attractiveness are usually not very logical, the kind of people who are just dumb in general.

Originally Posted by DerekTrotter View Post
    Look good, feel good, do good.
    Looking good has a lot more to do with your body/face/etc than your clothes.

And you can still have good style without buying the expensive "in" brand.

dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000) dapandas is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Wavegod View Post
    Not people women do. It's just as important as a mans physique, if not more. It's cool though get both looking right and you gonna get some tasty ass pussy
    Neither of these are important, they are just a bonus.

inb4 no avi phagget

It's just as important as a mans physique, if not more.
    Thats just retarded IMO.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Triumphator's BodySpace
    I mainly dress for comfort but I am very particular about my style as well, it's not so much about brand name or cost but I'm very picky what I wear.
    Ron Paul 2012

Small veggie powerlifter. fitlover's Avatar
    Stats: 5'2", 128 lbs
    fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitlover has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fitlover's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SwoleSikh View Post
    lol as much as I hate to say this, you cant. Women judge you by what you wear (100% srs)... this is one of the reasons why i hardly ever go out (srs).. il usually hang with friends who dont give a phuck and dont judge.. but I cant be fukd wasting tons of money on buying clothes etc. for one night to impress some hoe.
    This is not necessarily true.

The gold-diggers maybe. It shows you have money to burn on expensive stuff. A guy should always own a nice suit and a couple nice pairs of clothes for going out or for an interview, but it honestly is not that important.

So long as you don't dress like a complete hobo, and so long as you have a clean and kept appearance, it's all good. You're judged on appearance, so if you appear approachable, then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, if these females are only approaching you because you're dressed in expensive clothes, they're pretty shallow.

Confidence is also a huge issue. Guys dressed expensively tend to carry that "swagger" and confidence about them, which makes them more approachable.
    Instagram: omnomnomnomcookies

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162147281
    ----------------------------
    Meet PR's: 305/150/315

Team Super Awesome!
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wavegod has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Thats just retarded IMO.
    Didn't say I agreed with the ideology but it's the truth. For the last couple months I've dressed in mostly gym attire not much attention, now I'm back working at Hollister and wearing flannels with nice tapered jeans and sh/t and women are mirin. I'm telling you the truth on how women think
    Raging 24/7

Originally Posted by dapandas View Post
    Neither of these are important, they are just a bonus.

inb4 no avi phagget
    Ok mystery method
    Raging 24/7

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blastbeats_stl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit blastbeats_stl's BodySpace
    I just like the clothes... I dont see why the beta virgins have to look for a deep phscological reason behind every decision a person makes

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit deadlift375's BodySpace
    its called materialism. people are indoctrinated by media (brainwashed) to make consumers feel they have a hole in their life. To fill this void they buy this useless product.

its nice to have that swagga on tho but some people way over do it.

Originally Posted by blastbeats_stl View Post
    I just like the clothes... I dont see why the beta virgins have to look for a deep phscological reason behind every decision a person makes
    Maybe because everyone doesn't just go along with the majority. It's not like I'm trying to be a rebel, I legitimately don't understand the fascination.

I like clothes too, but buying a full closet of the best brands and judging people based on them is out of the question.

Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AceRok has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AceRok's BodySpace

When in doubt, just ask what the most interesting man in the world would do.

Stats: 2'3", 5 lbs
    mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mfitty9000's BodySpace
    Its all about the body. If you have a nice body you can literally buy fitted vnecks from walmart and look good.

rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    lol do you guys really aim for girls who choose you by what size of LEDS there are on your nike air max?? Honestly, down that road lies herpes

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Triumphator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Triumphator's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by blastbeats_stl View Post
    this, very much this.
    people wear what they wanna wear besides mind your own fukin business seriously lol
    Ron Paul 2012

Originally Posted by mfitty9000 View Post
    Its all about the body. If you have a nice body you can literally buy fitted vnecks from walmart and look good.
    Look good in a mans eyes yes.
    Raging 24/7

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Casser12's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post

not rocket science.
    /Thread.

You must have some sort of style and dress sense.

I always take great care in how I dress. Also, it makes you feel good too.

Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mk.ultra has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mk.ultra's BodySpace
    yes you can, and if you werent retarded you could buy things that would never go out of style (plain tees, good jeans, etc)

Stats: 6'4", 231 lbs
    DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DahStoryTella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DahStoryTella's BodySpace
    I find taking care in how you dress to be important (reference to Casser12), and it's not as if I wear clothes that I don't like just because they're 'in.'

I simply wear what I like. It used to be big tees and fitted hats backwards because I was a fan of that. Now, it's peacoats, scarfs, v-neck sweaters and etc.
    ''You probably thought this was a bright idea: who hit the light switch?
    Hype shift, this is where it looks like the fight's fixed
    Tight fist, beat you with the hand that I write with
    Punchlines that remind Rodney King of the night sticks...''

Stats: 6'1", 235 lbs
    YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YolkedBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YolkedBrah's BodySpace
    Dressing nice gives you confidence, confidence = pussy.

Originally Posted by joat View Post
    pretty much this, only chicks care about clothes (or gay dudes)

this is my daily attire (for errands around town n ****, school, etc - obviously not work)

And i have girls smiling at me all the time, checking me out, starting conversations, etc. unlike 99% of the misc, i also have no problem getting laid even though i don't look rich or stylish at all, they don't give a ****. don't waste your money on clothes bros, very stupid.
    Maybe it has to do with the women I'm around being in college and going to a school that is really focused on clothing/brands.

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Casser12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Casser12's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DahStoryTella View Post
    I find taking care in how you dress to be important (reference to Casser12), and it's not as if I wear clothes that I don't like just because they're 'in.'

I simply wear what I like. It used to be big tees and fitted hats backwards because I was a fan of that. Now, it's peacoats, scarfs, v-neck sweaters and etc.
    It gives you an identity as well.

Everyone should have their own style & dress sense, Period.

Ok mystery method
    ok Jersey Shore. No one in that type of scene has style. Maybe a few, but most look stupid as ****

Originally Posted by Triumphator View Post
    this, very much this.
    people wear what they wanna wear besides mind your own fukin business seriously lol
    Yeah, **** personal discussion!

What's your favourite movie, just out of curiosity?
    Mind your own ****ing business you say? Haven't seen that one
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    comment
    She'd have to be a pretty **** gold-digger to not be able to see through your image, ie if you're wealthy then dress wealthy, but if you aren't and try and project a false image, any girl that is after a guy like that, they will be able to see right through it. It's like when you see guys awkwardly wearing clothes that don't suit them, it's telegraphed so blatantly.
    Confidence in your image doesn't necessarily come from dressing expensively, only if you value it to have style (which people here do). What I mean is if you dress like a hipster in second-hand clothes or some **** because you believe it to be stylish, dressed so will give you confidence