ludemasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can't seem to get more buff...

I been working out for 5 yrs and stopped for year and a half than got back into it a bit more than a year ago.....I m thinking of stop hitting the gym so much and trying to get big bull**** since I think I pretty much hit my peek with my muscle growth since I been the same size for past three yrs. Also other factors such as aging and this fawkin genetics (I am Asian so it's more difficult to get big )...not to mention I have to eat more **** with high protein content and take powders which costs big$$$$...unless start shootin roids..

Don't mean to bitch n moan about this but I would like to hear from others who has the same dilemma and improvised and changed to a different workout goal like get lean and cut instead or maintenance....

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats your size? training and nutritional programs?

Originally posted by decypheredbeats
    whats your size? training and nutritional programs?
    3-4 days a week for 1-2hrs .
    Attached Images

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow your a big dude, you might have reached your genetic potential, or not. My advice would be to keep as clean as diet as possible and keep up your current training routine, wich is good.

But if you cant keep growing and your goal is to get massive, then you could always start researching a possible cycle of roids, if so there is alot of good info here, check out all the stickies in the steriod section.

but if your content with your size and you just wanna get cut Id keep the training routine and add a couple days a week on HIIT
    eat as low GI carbs as possible and keep the protien high.

Originally posted by decypheredbeats
    wow your a big dude, you might have reached your genetic potential, or not. My advice would be to keep as clean as diet as possible and keep up your current training routine, wich is good.

But if you cant keep growing and your goal is to get massive, then you could always start researching a possible cycle of roids, if so there is alot of good info here, check out all the stickies in the steriod section.

but if your content with your size and you just wanna get cut Id keep the training routine and add a couple days a week on HIIT
    eat as low GI carbs as possible and keep the protien high.
    big?compare to pee-wee yeah..just slightly bigger than average....HIIT? wats' that?
    Last edited by ludemasta; 06-16-2003 at 03:59 PM.

Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100)
    HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training

well from yourpicture you look like a decent size...
    HIIT training is one of the best forms of cardio for numerous reasons
    -pushes your body into an anaerobic state, so you actually are burning calories hours after your done
    -takes less time then endurance running and burns more fat
    -helps you get more intense because you really have to push yourself-keeps lactic acid buildup from destroying your muscles

heres an example HIIT workout
    1 min jog
    1 min sprint
    1 min jog
    1 min sprint, etc (for 10-15 minutes)
    everytime you sprint in these sessions try to up the intensity,
    do this for 2 weeks then
    30 sec jog
    30 sec sprint, etc (10-15 min)

pretty much just change it up so your body keeps shocking itself.
    this along with a decent diet youll be shredded in no time.

Registered User 7000rpmisheaven's Avatar
    7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In your first post all I read is "I can't." You sure aren't going to grow any bigger and I'll tell you why. You've already convinced yourself that you can't.

It's not that its something you can't do. Its something you have figured out how to do yet.

Originally posted by 7000rpmisheaven
    In your first post all I read is "I can't." You sure aren't going to grow any bigger and I'll tell you why. You've already convinced yourself that you can't.

It's not that its something you can't do. Its something you have figured out how to do yet.
    yes o wise one.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ludemasta
    yes o wise one..... [/QUO

actually the man has a point, you aint that small judging by your picture, yet you tend to be really down on yourself, **** even your sig is.

my training buddy is like that, he is chinese and pretty deisal but he is super ripped. yet he hasnt grown worth **** since I started working out with him and is always blaming something. Ive since put 45 more lbs on then him. reason I believe is Im working out before i even get to the gym. on the way there I am prepping my mind by listening to very influential music and creating a mindframe that im gonna go to the gym and be a champion, im gonna lift more then ever, im gonna be the biggest man on this earth. and everytime I work out I have this mindframe, and everytime i work out I get bigger while he is still on the wieghts I have surpassed a month ago, a little theory I always believed my dad told me
    lifting is 90% mental, the other 50% physical......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by decypheredbeats
    Originally posted by ludemasta
    yes o wise one..... [/QUO

actually the man has a point, you aint that small judging by your picture, yet you tend to be really down on yourself, **** even your sig is.

my training buddy is like that, he is chinese and pretty deisal but he is super ripped. yet he hasnt grown worth **** since I started working out with him and is always blaming something. Ive since put 45 more lbs on then him. reason I believe is Im working out before i even get to the gym. on the way there I am prepping my mind by listening to very influential music and creating a mindframe that im gonna go to the gym and be a champion, im gonna lift more then ever, im gonna be the biggest man on this earth. and everytime I work out I have this mindframe, and everytime i work out I get bigger while he is still on the wieghts I have surpassed a month ago, a little theory I always believed my dad told me
    lifting is 90% mental, the other 50% physical......
    true.. mentality plays a big part of working out but large percentage deals with genetics...can't seem to stress that enough...asian people don't have as good of genetics as others in terms of muscle growth which is a fact. With exception of very few......but tend to get cut much quicker than others...
    even at the gym I go to I been told I was one of the biggest asian there which is pathetic since most of the asians who works out there r sticks....