skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skoal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

aching and fatigued all over

so ive been doing a powerlifting routine focusing on squats, deadlifts, bench press, and powercleans, but after a couple weeks i wake up and am constantly fatigued all day and ache all over especially in lower back area. i lift prolly 4-6 days a week, eat really clean for the most part, and sleep 7-9 hours a night.
    Its becoming a struggle to get the motivation to go out and lift heavy...wondering if anyone else has this problem and what can be done about it? Thanks for advice

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No pain, no gain. The truest of all weightlifting cliches. Know that the pain you're going through now is PROOF of the results that are about to come. After a few months you will see dramatic differences in your looks, and you will no longer feel sore or fatigued.

You could definitely stick to 4 days a week instead of 6. You need recovery or else you're running on an empty tank. This leads to muscle loss.

redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your probably not eating enough. how's your diet?
    DL 405

hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hieuie118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel you brother

lets are in shock from squats, back is dead from deadlifts and just overall my body feels like leather. not to mention the heat wave.

oh lawd dont get me started on getting on the toilet, i pretty much collapse cuz my legs give way.

darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't take a week off.

Keep over-training.

Was I being sarcastic?