seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is Legal Gears METHYL 1-D legal in the uk?

Hi,

If not is it likely to be banned any time soon?

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was under the impression that steroids were allowed in the UK for strictly personal use. You are even allowed to import a small quantity as long as you can prove that it is only for personal use. So i dont see why methyl-1D would not be allowed.

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    indeed. legal to buy, not to sell.

I dont think this would be schedualed, so probably legal to sell, there may be some UK sources of it, but im not sure. try google
    I /Like/ emos! well, the girls.

Greavsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    indeed. legal to buy, not to sell.

I dont think this would be schedualed, so probably legal to sell, there may be some UK sources of it, but im not sure. try google
    Pretty hard to buy if it was illegal to sell!!

Of course it is legal! Simple search on goole will show loads to suppliers! But not as cheap as BB.com!

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    I was under the impression that steroids were allowed in the UK for strictly personal use. You are even allowed to import a small quantity as long as you can prove that it is only for personal use. So i dont see why methyl-1D would not be allowed.
    I think (only think) it applies to pharma gear only. I have had supplements being stopped at custom for a few weeks anyway whilst they check it.

O.P. Why the fuk make a thread thats non irrelivant to science here? Its ignorant.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seb696 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    O.P. Why the fuk make a thread thats non irrelivant to science here? Its ignorant.
    How much more relevant can you get than if the chemical breakdown of the product is legal or not? It would need someone who knows about the chemical make up of the product to decide if it was legal or not. Hence why I listed the question here.

By the way "non irrelivant" is a double negative meaning relevant. Not to mention spelt wrongly. So let me ask you.. who's ignorant?

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by seb696 View Post
    negative
    As you wish!

And dont be a dick, theres nothing scientific about

"Hi,

If not is it likely to be banned any time soon?"

Stop cluttering this section up with non scientific posts. Your the reason why they want to close it!
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling