Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Some people actually believe that being gay is genetic? Mind = Blown strong retards

It's human nature/instinct to be straight, hence our genitals and gender.
    Much like how a man is constantly horny, it's because it's his instincts to spread his seed with as many females as possible in order to bear as many off springs as possible.

Much like how a woman is programmed to seek suitable males so she cane take his seed and be provided for etc.

Going against these natural instincts is comparable to being gay, no woman HAS to be a whore, nor is BORN a whore.
    No man is BORN a forever alone ******* with no game with no urge the fuk hundreds of females (there are some exclusions though, mental problems e.g. depression etc), he is made that way through his up bringing.

Much like a gay person. I don't hate gay people (no homo) but implying someone is born gay would mean it's genetic, like they had a gay gene in them...

I seen something similar on Family Guy where Peter was injected with a gay gene.
    It was a joke, nothing more, why do people think this exists?
    It's something that has come around in modern society, much like females being whores etc.

Look to the wildlife for proof. Do you see animals being opening gay (inb4 my dog humps my other male dog).
    I'm sure there might be the odd exclusion (like anything) where an animal is confused and might be out in the jungle raping other animals of it's same sex, but I can guarantee it's not actually gay.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is a *******
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs:
    OP wasn't born a *******
    He became one
    OP is a *******

inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Genetic no cause that means someone in ur fam has to be gay but is it a factor in the brain. Yes.

ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePACE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bamp

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let me take a wild guess, you`re religious...
    Misc Strength Crew

FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FirmGlutes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being gay is genetic. OP is a *******.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The environment (be it social or otherwise) acts on something. That something is your genes.

There is no Nature Vs. Nurture.

There is just Nature AND Nurture.

SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThePACE View Post
    Much like how a man is constantly horny, it's because it's his instincts to spread his seed with as many females as possible in order to bear as many off springs as possible.

Much like how a woman is programmed to seek suitable males so she cane take his seed and be provided for etc.

Going against these natural instincts is comparable to being gay, no woman HAS to be a whore, nor is BORN a whore.
    No man is BORN a forever alone ******* with no game with no urge the fuk hundreds of females (there are some exclusions though, mental problems e.g. depression etc), he is made that way through his up bringing.

Much like a gay person. I don't hate gay people (no homo) but implying someone is born gay would mean it's genetic, like they had a gay gene in them...

I seen something similar on Family Guy where Peter was injected with a gay gene.
    It's something that has come around in modern society, much like females being whores etc.

Look to the wildlife for proof. Do you see animals being opening gay (inb4 my dog humps my other male dog).
    I'm sure there might be the odd exclusion (like anything) where an animal is confused and might be out in the jungle raping other animals of it's same sex, but I can guarantee it's not actually gay.
    1. There are more instances of animal homosexuality than I care to mention. Consider educating yourself.

2. Women could easily be born more whorish. Higher test levels=higher sex drive.

**** it I give up, this post is absurdly stupid. Of all the arguments against people being born gay, you picked the ****tiest ones. Go back to HS biology.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is gayest person who ever lived, and it's completely genetic.

MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can't it both be genetic and a choice? That way everyone's happy, and nature maintains its auto-preventing overpopulation aspect.

Registered User RomanianProdigy's Avatar
    RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomanianProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont even....

Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brent.D View Post
    Cliffs:
    OP wasn't born a *******
    He became one
    OP is a *******
    llo

Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThePACE View Post

Stopped reading after the first line.

You don't even know what the word GENDER means.

Originally Posted by Proteinzz View Post
    Stopped reading after the first line.

You don't even know what the word GENDER means.
    You're a retard.
    Show me some evidence.

Gay guy: 'Oh I didn't choose to be this way, I'm genetically like this!'.
    That's ridiculous.

People choose/become gay based on their upbringing/life experiences.

Someone very close to me was with with men and had children but eventually became bi sexual.
    Hence, started off straight but had some bad experiences with men then found comfort with a woman, based off the bad experience with men.

Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OR society brought them up to think that you're supposed to be a certain way, so for generations they followed the flock. its genetic and although i believe some ppl choose to be gay, the real gay ppl are just naturally gay. i've had plenty of friends that didnt just choose to be gay, we knew they were gay before they even realized it.
    Misc Crypto Chat - https://discord.gg/NTbdBMu come chat with us!

USMC '00-'06

BSCE - Washington State '12

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only people who use this argument are religious kunt tards
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL @ *******s who think gay is a choice

kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000)

byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

** Keep rep trading out of your sig.

Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pisses me off too OP.

What makes a person who they are is their life experiences. Maybe a person became more atracted to males because he always got male attention from his bros and females always disregarded him.
    Or maybe he had been called a homosexual all his life and he started to convince himself of it because "i guess if everyone sais so"

I dont know the circumstances or what happened in their subconcious but im 100% sure genetics has jacked **** to do with your sexual orientation.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, you can say "it's human nature to be (insert anything good)" .... But what about everything bad? i.e. cancer, chronic illnesses, deformities, etc... Did they choose for that?

Conclusion: you are so dumb, you are really dumb, fo real.

nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iirc, in my lifetime i have seen many gay animals. i think they just get bored.
    Back in da green. Justice!

*MISC haiku poem brah*
    *Does requests*
    *Nobody cares doe*

Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by inofe View Post
    Genetic no cause that means someone in ur fam has to be gay but is it a factor in the brain. Yes.
    Laughed.

IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10) IllegalRoswell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Haterade~ View Post
    OP, you can say "it's human nature to be (insert anything good)" .... But what about everything bad? i.e. cancer, chronic illnesses, deformities, etc... Did they choose for that?

Conclusion: you are so dumb, you are really dumb, fo real.
    They be diseases holmes. They ain't natural. You saying being Gay is like having Down Syndrome?

Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fowles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol in on op being a *******

yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yellowjacket415 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by byebyebye View Post
    LMAO dont really know what to say to you OP whys this gay sht on ur mind in the first place???

GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Homosexuality is a result of environmental factors and genetic predisposition, often in the form of some sort of chemical imbalance.

/thread

Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snatchyoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I guess the tremendous amounts of gay animals have all chosen to be gay, or was it their upbringing in an increasingly liberal african serengeti? Very strong argument on your part here.

And it's not modern society that makes people gay, it's modern society that permits openly gay behaviour (or whorish behaviour).

Since you are an idiot you are also probably religious, why would the old testament mention the death penalty for buttbuddies if it's a modern invention of our society?

And on a related note: notsureiftrollingorjustreallystupid.jpg

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)