Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)

Feral Youth in the Nation's Capital

When I saw that youtube video of a bodybuilder getting attacked at D.C.'s L'Enfant Plaza Metro rail station, I figured maybe it was a bad time of day or a deserted station or something. I sort of dismissed it as an interesting and infuriating curiosity.

Then this evening on the Metro rail, while heading for RFK stadium to see D.C United play Everton, I had a bit of firsthand experience with one of D.C.'s gang of roving feral youths.

At approx. 6:00 p.m. in a subway car fairly packed with people, many of them sporting D.C. United or Everton jerseys, some 14 or 15 year old female punk apparently decided she didn't like the way a late-20 to early 30s woman with a group of Everton fans (based on their dress) was looking at her and started mouthing off at her. The woman got up from her seat and moved to the other side of the subway car without saying anything. Then "miss thang" decides to start verbally harrassing and getting into the personal space of the woman who had been sitting next to the one who had moved. Standing about 15-20 feet away, I just stared in shock as did everyone else in the crowded train. At the next stop, the women who had been assaulted and several others (about 7 or 8 folks, men and women of late 20s or 30s, apparently on their way to see Everton play) all quickly left the train, obviously frightened/alarmed.

"Miss thang" and her gang of maybe 5 or 6 kids varying in age from probably 8 to the eldest, the female gangleader who looked to be no more than 15 years old, stayed on the train. The leader started trying to talk tough to everyone who was at that point simply staring at them in shock, but I guess she eventually realized that there were too many of us to threaten and a very real chance someone was calling the police, because they all got off at the following stop They disembarked the Orange line train at approximately 6:05 p.m. at the Capitol South station.

I and my daughters (and most everyone else) were shocked. In spite of that youtube video I mentioned, I still tended to think of D.C.s Metro rail system as being one of the cleanest and safest. Apparently I was WRONG. You read about these things, but in a subway car jammed with folks headed to an international soccer game at 6 in the evening?

I had a low opinion of Washington D.C. before this, but that episode just confirmed my worst suspicions about the totally depraved state of our nations biggest cities.
    Overweight and arrogant

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Okay I guess it shows that I live way out in the country. I avoid big cities and the Metro rail used to be a nice safe way to get to the few decent attractions that D.C. had to offer. I'm just saddened to see that it;s no longer so nice and safe.
    Overweight and arrogant

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    you've obviously never been to a Charger game when the Raiders are in town
    Or a Dodgers game wearing a Giants hat.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The punks rise again.

These ****heads are mostly all talk.

People who insist on yelling at others to prove their point usually are just doing it because people tolerate it.

Just like a crying baby. It crys, you pick it up. In this case, they yell and get their way. You saw what happened when they didnt get theior way, they left.

You did the right thing by not jumping on them but i am sure you were tempted.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000)

Would Have Been Nice

to see the regular folk on the train deliver a beat down.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaddyR View Post
    Okay I guess it shows that I live way out in the country. I avoid big cities and the Metro rail used to be a nice safe way to get to the few decent attractions that D.C. had to offer. I'm just saddened to see that it;s no longer so nice and safe.
    Idiots are everywhere.... and since you were in 1 of the 3 busiest stations with temps ranging in the balmy 101's, you were bound to run into a "hothead." I take it 5-10 times a month and have had no issues thus far. Your fine and i am sure that you know how to handle yourself if you need to???

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wasn't there a story just a couple months ago out of DC about a gang of kids that looked like 14-17 scrapping with a guy then following him out onto the platform and beating him down pretty good. I think he was like 30ish or something. Security cameras caught it.

jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Round them up and put them in labor camps. That is the only way you will prevent paying for them with your tax dollars for the rest of your and their lives.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But you didn't feel physically threatened by a bunch of girls did you?

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Wasn't there a story just a couple months ago out of DC about a gang of kids that looked like 14-17 scrapping with a guy then following him out onto the platform and beating him down pretty good. I think he was like 30ish or something. Security cameras caught it.
    Yes that's the video to which I was referring. In fact, that incident reportedly occurred in the station through which we were passing or had just passed at the time of this incident. It caused quite a bit of controversy with people demanding that Metro step up their security. But obviously they haven't done anything effective. This was a bunch of kids, no adults present, carrying on like typical unsupervised brats. Then when someone apparently gave them a dirty look they attacked.

No I didn't feel threatened at all. Just very angry and annoyed. Here was a bunch of folks, very possibly visitors from the UK, on their way to a family-oriented sporting event (MLS does not have quite the history of fan violence that you see in some places in the NFL), and this is the impression they get of our nation's capitol?

I know some other cities have much bigger problems like this. Philadelphia comes to mind for example. And I know that there are many areas of D.C. into which one dare not venture, especially at certain times of day. But I used to think the Metro system was reasonably secure and would never have expected a problem at 6 p.m. on a Saturday, just a couple of stations after the Smithsonian stop.

For example, the Police presence from the Stadium Metro stop to the stadium and back at the end of the game was massive and obvious, including inside the Stadium Metro station. Understandable since that area is a bit seedy. But the Metro system in general is thought of as safe and the area around the downtown area is always full of tourists on a Saturday so you'd never expect troublemakers roaming around like this in that area.
    Overweight and arrogant

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm, wonder what percentage of these "youths" come from fatherless homes.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

When I saw that youtube video of a bodybuilder getting attacked at D.C.'s L'Enfant Plaza Metro rail station, I figured maybe it was a bad time of day or a deserted station or something. I sort of dismissed it as an interesting and infuriating curiosity.

Then this evening on the Metro rail, while heading for RFK stadium to see D.C United play Everton, I had a bit of firsthand experience with one of D.C.'s gang of roving feral youths.

At approx. 6:00 p.m. in a subway car fairly packed with people, many of them sporting D.C. United or Everton jerseys, some 14 or 15 year old female punk apparently decided she didn't like the way a late-20 to early 30s woman with a group of Everton fans (based on their dress) was looking at her and started mouthing off at her. The woman got up from her seat and moved to the other side of the subway car without saying anything. Then "miss thang" decides to start verbally harrassing and getting into the personal space of the woman who had been sitting next to the one who had moved. Standing about 15-20 feet away, I just stared in shock as did everyone else in the crowded train. At the next stop, the women who had been assaulted and several others (about 7 or 8 folks, men and women of late 20s or 30s, apparently on their way to see Everton play) all quickly left the train, obviously frightened/alarmed.

"Miss thang" and her gang of maybe 5 or 6 kids varying in age from probably 8 to the eldest, the female gangleader who looked to be no more than 15 years old, stayed on the train. The leader started trying to talk tough to everyone who was at that point simply staring at them in shock, but I guess she eventually realized that there were too many of us to threaten and a very real chance someone was calling the police, because they all got off at the following stop They disembarked the Orange line train at approximately 6:05 p.m. at the Capitol South station.

I and my daughters (and most everyone else) were shocked. In spite of that youtube video I mentioned, I still tended to think of D.C.s Metro rail system as being one of the cleanest and safest. Apparently I was WRONG. You read about these things, but in a subway car jammed with folks headed to an international soccer game at 6 in the evening?

I had a low opinion of Washington D.C. before this, but that episode just confirmed my worst suspicions about the totally depraved state of our nations biggest cities.
    I like how you stepped in and acted like a good samaritan instead of just waching it all unfold, then writing about it later.

GJDM
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    concealed carry permit !
    Every one who wants to be prepared should have one and know how to use the weapon of their choice .
    Maybe once a few people send a few of these little bastards to their grave the others will stop
    Richard

2009 bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Porkchop74 View Post
    concealed carry permit !
    Every one who wants to be prepared should have one and know how to use the weapon of their choice .
    Maybe once a few people send a few of these little bastards to their grave the others will stop
    You need a gun for a 11 year old. Lulz.

That guy should knocked them the fk out.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    You need a gun for a 11 year old. Lulz.

That guy should knocked them the fk out.
    LOL you most likely would pissed your pants on the train when the girl was screaming at the passengers.
    when a group attacks people like that guy every one is speaking of 14 people attacking one I am sure you would have KOed all of them tough guy.
    Richard

2009 bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team

Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Porkchop74 View Post
    LOL you most likely would pissed your pants on the train when the girl was screaming at the passengers.
    when a group attacks people like that guy every one is speaking of 14 people attacking one I am sure you would have KOed all of them tough guy.
    The video shows two kids. Pretty sure i'de be ok, Sally.

I was not replying as a tough guy. I am a very nice, peacfull person. I also agree with CCW. My point was if an 11 year old is assaulting you, I don't think I would just set there and take it, as the man in the video did.

As for your negs, lulz. I ain't even mad.

I was originally inferring to your sig, BJJ. I wouldn't have thought you would have need the weapon. Whatever.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    itt - people expect a father with his children present to beat up or shoot some harmless teens mouthing off!?!?!?!!???

am i missing something? I wouldn't have done anything either - unless me or my kids were in harms way or they were hurting someone that was unable to fend for themselves.

beat up little kids or shoot them - come on now - i don't care what they said. And if you did either you would be arrested for sure.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    itt - people expect a father with his children present to beat up or shoot some harmless teens mouthing off!?!?!?!!???

am i missing something? I wouldn't have done anything either - unless me or my kids were in harms way or they were hurting someone that was unable to fend for themselves.

beat up little kids or shoot them - come on now - i don't care what they said. And if you did either you would be arrested for sure.
    Never said beat up.

Said "Good Samaritan"

OP is apparently a large man. Could have simply wandered over and stood between "Miss thang" and the victim.

That's what I would have done.

No words. Big man. Nuff said.

Speak softly and carry a big stick sort of thing.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Never said beat up.

Said "Good Samaritan"

OP is apparently a large man. Could have simply wandered over and stood between "Miss thang" and the victim.

That's what I would have done.

No words. Big man. Nuff said.

Speak softly and carry a big stick sort of thing.
    never said you

i used to look for problems and found quite a few but now esp with my wife or kids around i mostly avoid issues as much as possible - if that makes me a pussy i am fine with that

Harmless teens mouthing off is one thing. Allowing them to physically assault you, completely another.

Harmless teens mouthing off is one thing. Allowing them to physically assault you, completely another.
    not sure if you are agreeing with me or not.

he was not witness to any assault, was he? must re-read now

not sure if you are agreeing with me or not.

he was not witness to any assault, was he? must re-read now
    I was talking about the recent video, which BD talks about in the first post. Guy gets beat down by two 11-12 year olds.

I was talking about the recent video, which BD talks about in the first post. Guy gets beat down by two 11-12 year olds.
    i did not see that - how does a man get beat down by two kids?

I could see not wanting to punch some kids but getting beat up by them.

is it on youtube?

is it on youtube?
    Look up.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've noticed this behaviour on public transport in every big city I've been to unfortunately. In fact, a woman was robbed and had her throat slit at my local train station this morning on the way to work. I don't drive so constantly use PT and this particularly freaks me out. I'll take a group of little brat girls over a knife weilding man any day!

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

is it on youtube?
    There comes a point where you have to defend yourself.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Look up.
    you added that

i hope

couldn't see crap but if somone hit me i would have to hit back

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do they know how old the kids were? That video looked pretty grainy. I can see the young turk guy's point though. If they are 11-12, I can understand being reluctant to hit the kids, because the cops might not believe that a full grown guy was in any danger from a couple of 12-year olds .... and they could charge the guy for excessive use of force. If they were 16+, then it is a different story.

Personally however, if a couple of 12-year olds start hitting me in the face, they are asking for whatever I am going to do to them.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    How do they know how old the kids were? That video looked pretty grainy. I can see the young turk guy's point though. If they are 11-12, I can understand being reluctant to hit the kids, because the cops might not believe that a full grown guy was in any danger from a couple of 12-year olds .... and they could charge the guy for excessive use of force. If they were 16+, then it is a different story.

Personally however, if a couple of 12-year olds start hitting me in the face, they are asking for whatever I am going to do to them.
    Thats what I meant. Would rather take my chances and tell the judge my a hit a kid, rather than let them keep swinging on me. There are a few other videos out there of this, and you can see how many people just stood there watching.

Anyway you look at it, its just messed up.