Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tmisc Runescapers, help a brah out

6.7k reps to any brahs that donate 500k or more. I just recovered my account back and the bank pin is locked so I'm assuming I'm broke. If you give I promise I won't forget it. Username is WVWVWVVVWV . It might be easier to tell me your username lol.
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Lift heavy eat right projectcody's Avatar
    projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    6.7k reps to any brahs that donate 500k or more. I just recovered my account back and the bank pin is locked so I'm assuming I'm broke. If you give I promise I won't forget it. Username is WVWVWVVVWV . It might be easier to tell me your username lol.
    ok one sec my name is demon pk
    Cutting..
    Been bodybuilding and powerlifting for 8 months

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by projectcody View Post
    ok one sec my name is demon pk
    Thanks man, I added you. I'll be off recharge soon and you'll be first on my list.
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man, I added you. I'll be off recharge soon and you'll be first on my list.
    will pm username will donate.
    *Legit 2/10 crew*
    *6'3 but not master race as it just propels trainwreck of facial features above everyone else crew*
    *So ugly baby cousin cried when held him for the first time crew*
    *Ordered a mail order bride and she got the next return flight back to her ****hole country after witnessing me crew*
    *Got molested by a goat in sleep because it probably thought we were the same species crew*

Originally Posted by XLiberty View Post
    will pm username will donate.
    thanks man, you guys are the best.

edit: I am about to go cut the grass. If anyone wants to donate, just post here and I'll message you when I get back. Thanks guys!
    ***SCC***

Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will donate my name is runescapemaster69 and mrswolers4lif3 add me we will go make and chop trees and makefires to level up
    Please respond

Originally Posted by Duuurp View Post
    I will donate my name is runescapemaster69 and mrswolers4lif3 add me we will go make and chop trees and makefires to level up
    strong fake usernames lol.
    ***SCC***

XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    edit: OP delivered
    Last edited by XLiberty; 07-24-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    *Legit 2/10 crew*
    *6'3 but not master race as it just propels trainwreck of facial features above everyone else crew*
    *So ugly baby cousin cried when held him for the first time crew*
    *Ordered a mail order bride and she got the next return flight back to her ****hole country after witnessing me crew*
    *Got molested by a goat in sleep because it probably thought we were the same species crew*

Originally Posted by XLiberty View Post
    OP hasnt delivered
    I told you i'm on recharge. As soon as I'm off you guys are the first ones I'm repping.
    ***SCC***

bumping for donations. anyone wanna go train attack or strength?
    ***SCC***

MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagnusEro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a PMod I dislike your actions. As a player though, this is the funniest method I've ever seen of a form of RWTing.

Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its not fake im chopping down trees right now and making fires to level up u wanna join? hours of fun
    wot
    Please respond

Originally Posted by MagnusEro View Post
    As a PMod I dislike your actions. As a player though, this is the funniest method I've ever seen of a form of RWTing.
    lol, I am only asking for it now because the last person on the account had a PIN and I am having to wait to access my bank. however, if you want to donate, it would make the whole situation even more funny.
    ***SCC***

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha, I used to play that 3 years ago, my username is Rowell123. If only I had of spent the time working out.

ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goldengreek4 add and ill give you 900k tonight and some stuff
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

The Region

Originally Posted by AlexRowell View Post
    Haha, I used to play that 3 years ago, my username is Rowell123. If only I had of spent the time working out.
    it's whatever makes you happy. i understand what you mean, but this is what I enjoy doing right now.
    Originally Posted by ForGreece View Post
    Goldengreek4 add and ill give you 900k tonight and some stuff
    awesome, will do man.
    ***SCC***

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's whatever makes you happy. i understand what you mean, but this is what I enjoy doing right now.

awesome, will do man.
    Yeah man, it was a fun game when I was really into playing it. I played for something like 4 years. I was the 12th best duelist on the game (sad I know haha).

Do whatever makes you happy.

Yeah man, it was a fun game when I was really into playing it. I played for something like 4 years. I was the 12th best duelist on the game (sad I know haha).

Do whatever makes you happy.
    lol, wow. what did you do with your account? sell it?
    ***SCC***

Kept it, incase I ever decide to go back to it. I have thought about it a few times but too much has changed and I'd have a lot of catching up to do.

Kept it, incase I ever decide to go back to it. I have thought about it a few times but too much has changed and I'd have a lot of catching up to do.
    well, care to donate any? I bet you are maxed out if you played for that long. I played for a semester and got to cb 110 in f2p.
    ***SCC***

Registered WRX Offender DankSnaks's Avatar
    DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You want my account brah? I don't remember what it had on it but I think there was maybe 10 mil.

srs by the way haven't played in years.

Originally Posted by DankSnaks View Post
    You want my account brah? I don't remember what it had on it but I think there was maybe 10 mil.

srs by the way haven't played in years.
    that would be awesome man. I'll PM you.
    ***SCC***

Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cajun we can both log on to this magical game and spend several hours of our life strolling around Lumbridge pretending that we just got married. However you must be the girl because I will be wearing my magician's outfit (the source of my income) and everyone already suspects I'm sleeping with my assistant (you). I'll look forward to our magical evening. xoxoxoxoxo. laugh.laugh.love.<3. txt it!!!!
    Florida Crew

One short motherf*cker Willaman's Avatar
    Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ok add me - zezima
    My dual log with Erick - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138529843&p=759970543&posted=1#post759970543

Repping people who post on my log!

Originally Posted by Imahorsymoo View Post
    Cajun we can both log on to this magical game and spend several hours of our life strolling around Lumbridge pretending that we just got married. However you must be the girl because I will be wearing my magician's outfit (the source of my income) and everyone already suspects I'm sleeping with my assistant (you). I'll look forward to our magical evening. xoxoxoxoxo. laugh.laugh.love.<3. txt it!!!!
    whoever was on this accoutn last made it a girl.
    Originally Posted by Willaman View Post
    Ok add me - zezima
    lol okay man, cool.
    ***SCC***

Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whoever was on this accoutn last made it a girl.
    coming over now.
    Florida Crew

lol. seriously though, give me yo monies!
    ***SCC***

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can give you tree fiddy and you don't have to worry about the reps.

-Lord Abdool And/Or Kyuuseishuu, dunno which one has my stuff on it.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whose on thats f2p? I kinda wanna play
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    I can give you tree fiddy and you don't have to worry about the reps.

-Lord Abdool And/Or Kyuuseishuu, dunno which one has my stuff on it.
    thanks, i'll get with you sometime tomorrow if that's okay. i appreciate it. lexie loves cock
    Originally Posted by Jwilliams2 View Post
    Whose on thats f2p? I kinda wanna play
    i'm f2p at the moment.
    ***SCC***