Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll stick with BioForge.

I trust Biotivia, and willingly pay for quality.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    i wouldnt send any of my money to this shady website.. the person who posted the 10% off code on suppdeals is using the "Earn Cash/Product" method on that shady website...

stay away!
    So some people still have working brain cells apparently. Good.

Getting there day by day fibercarbon's Avatar
    fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post
    So some people still have working brain cells apparently. Good.
    took 2 seconds of research to figure out someone named Andrew was trying to make some profit off of this ! lol

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Daniel,

You have immense patience... Good luck with these idiots.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    PrimaVie:
    Lead (Pb) ≤ 0.002%
    Arsenic (As) ≤ 0.0005%
    Mercury (Hg) ≤ 0.0001%

Sensoril:
    Lead ≤5ppm
    Arsenic ≤2ppm

EuryGold:
    Lead 0,0002ppm
    Arsenic not detected
    Mercury not detected
    Cadmium not detected
    underdosed or what! will take many years to have any effect
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    underdosed or what! will take many years to have any effect
    LOL
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    took 2 seconds of research to figure out someone named Andrew was trying to make some profit off of this ! lol
    Meh...further proof that idiot is either trolling or working for/with that Andrew.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol that looks like ****

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not advertised as an "anabolic" supplement of course, if that's what you mean. Guess what? It won't add 20lbs of LBM to your frame like an heavy AAS cycle. Shocking, I know.

What its ingredients are proven to do is boosting testosterone, modulating cortisol, increasing ATP and even improving power. Guess what? People are interested in these effects and it does exactly what it claims.

/story.
    wrong. You need to /mouth. Because bodybuilders want the above effects ONLY if they lead to increased LBM. By your line of thinking, if a guy gives a hooker $20, it doesn't matter if he gets his BJ or not, because simply giving the $20 is the goal. That makes no sense. Go show some relevance to your product man. It doesn't bother me. I'd love to see it. Show that the claims actually lead to the desired results that bb'ers are looking for.

It's like you're saying, "As long as your car makes good numbers on the dyno, it doesn't matter if it actually runs fast." Wrong. People aren't buying your products to get better blood test results. They're buying them to get the RESULTS that those increased values SHOULD lead to, but you (and all OTC test boosters are oddly unable to prove hrrrmmmm) aren't able to show any correlation.

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING IT IN THE QUOTED POST. IT IS REALLY GREAT TO SEE A COMPANY ADMIT THAT THEIR PRODUCT FAILS TO GIVE THE DESIRED RESULTS TO THE PHYSIQUE.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    wrong. You need to /mouth. Because bodybuilders want the above effects ONLY if they lead to increased LBM. By your line of thinking, if a guy gives a hooker $20, it doesn't matter if he gets his BJ or not, because simply giving the $20 is the goal. That makes no sense. Go show some relevance to your product man. It doesn't bother me. I'd love to see it. Show that the claims actually lead to the desired results that bb'ers are looking for.

It's like you're saying, "As long as your car makes good numbers on the dyno, it doesn't matter if it actually runs fast." Wrong. People aren't buying your products to get better blood test results. They're buying them to get the RESULTS that those increased values SHOULD lead to, but you (and all OTC test boosters are oddly unable to prove hrrrmmmm) aren't able to show any correlation.

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING IT IN THE QUOTED POST. IT IS REALLY GREAT TO SEE A COMPANY ADMIT THAT THEIR PRODUCT FAILS TO GIVE THE DESIRED RESULTS TO THE PHYSIQUE.
    I can't speak for version 3 but the original was great for me. I only ran one bottle and I did see an increase in lean body mass for my 28 day run (did 2 caps morning 1 cap evening), 3lbs while decreasing fat going from 18 to 14 percent. Keep in mind everyone responds differently to products and for me this has been the best t booster for my cuts and I am a HUGE fan, no pun intended.

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'll let THEHUGE fight his own battles, but see my post directly above this for a little insight into the industry. Some companies do meticulous testing on raws, many do not (hence the government hating our industry lol).

If you think all raw ingredients are created equal you are under a false impression, 100% beef at McDonalds isnt the same as 100% beef at a high end steak house.

Companies like BioForge are the steak houses of this industry, fly by night companies without the integrity are still trying to get to McDonalds status.
    This is summed up perfectly. You guys can't seriously think it's of the quality of BioForge v3 selling it at that price... price of raws come to mind.

This company even has reps on other forums trying to market this product. What a joke.
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SarcoPlato View Post
    I bought 3 bottles. Saved me the price of a whole bottle of Bioforge. Better hope this stuff works or otherwise I'll never buy a Biotivia's product again.
    You bought the counterfeit BioForge v3 and if it doesn't work, you put the blame on the original product with proven quality? That makes no sense to me because even some of the ingredients are the same, the quality could be different, you get what you pay for.

Thanks, but I'm still not wasting 150 bucks on a product that's only backed up by shady Indian studies. No offence, but for a couple of rupee you can bribe those researchers so they can buy more curry for their family.
    Herbs existed and have been used widely for thousands of years in the East but long ignored by Western medicine, there are many people who remain skeptical about herbs but I don't think herbs can withstand the test of time if they don't work.
    The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.

jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It seems obvious to me the OP either works for the company or is getting some kind of kickback. Nobody is that dumb...are they?

Edit: didn't mean OP, meant SarcoPlato

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

totally agree with this

FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10) FREE4ALL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bioforge is the biggest rip off ever!!! 150.00 lol please! Hahaha the huge is a scam artist that inject test!! Lmao....what a joke!!!

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OneSwoleBro View Post
    This is summed up perfectly. You guys can't seriously think it's of the quality of BioForge v3 selling it at that price... price of raws come to mind.

This company even has reps on other forums trying to market this product. What a joke.
    Have you tried it or tested it? If not, your argument holds no water.

EDIT: Biotivia doesn't exactly have the best record when it comes to the FDA, including but not limited to false claims of being manufactured in a GMP-certified facility. Do a little searching if you don't believe me.

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post

EDIT: Biotivia doesn't exactly have the best record when it comes to the FDA, including but not limited to false claims of being manufactured in a GMP-certified facility. Do a little searching if you don't believe me.
    Whether either of them are of a high quality, it doesn't matter. I can't hold respect for a company when they copy the profile of another product.
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blah blah blah
    We both know why you're posting in this thread. I mean the only actual reason.
    Now your buddy ironman88 (my stalker) is permabanned so you have to do his retarded job. Frauds help each other. Feel free to just disappear.

Originally Posted by FREE4ALL View Post
    Bioforge is the biggest rip off ever!!! 150.00 lol please! Hahaha the huge is a scam artist that inject test!! Lmao....what a joke!!!
    Awesome posts history bud. You really deserve some respect.

False. This is just a blatant lie. You read some random crap on the net written by a competitor and believe it. You spread disinformation. Well sorry, you're terribly naive.
    No excuse for what you posted.

http://www.biotivia.com/company/news...dbiotivia.html
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 07-24-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ur all just dumb supptards

real test, meat and potatoes

dummies

kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post

dummies
    i start to like you...

(NO HOMO!)
    Pm me for Europe Supps

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post

dummies
    lol oh hai N4cer
    LOL @ that low level drugs dealer pretending to be the king of juice. Such a loser.
    Last edited by Jacob_R; 07-24-2011 at 04:06 AM.

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

False. This is just a blatant lie. You read some random crap on the net written by a competitor and believe it. You spread disinformation. Well sorry, you're terribly naive.
    No excuse for what you posted.

http://www.biotivia.com/company/news...dbiotivia.html

Last edited by DA_MOSS; 07-24-2011 at 05:14 AM.
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Correct. We use ABC testing, a FDA registered independent testing laboratory.
    Not to mention our products always passed ConsumerLab's test.
    I believe he meant to inquire whether or not you've run tests on the ripoff BioForge (VidaTest).

Originally Posted by FREE4ALL View Post
    How are you even green?

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Can someone help me neg this retard into the red?

And lol at calling the swolenone a kid.
    Did no one notice that he called THEHUGE a kid too? lol

The product contains the same ingredients as bioforge. If I buy a CEE product from BSN and it sucks I also know the CEE product of Gaspari sucks. Simple reasoning kid.
    Last edited by CDMMA; 07-24-2011 at 05:10 AM.

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We both know why you're posting in this thread. I mean the only actual reason.
    Now your buddy ironman88 (my stalker) is permabanned so you have to do his retarded job. Frauds help each other. Feel free to just disappear.
    Sorry I don't know who you're talking about bud. But good maturity. Can't show that your product actually DOES anything for a bodybuilder in reality instead of just on paper? No problem. Insult people instead. It's ok cause it's BB.com and nobody has integrity anyway.

FYI: the real reason is the same reason I post about any supplements. Because people deserve to see both sides. Not just the company's side, which oddly this board relies upon like good little ignorant consumers. So I do my part simply to point out the parts that are rarely mentioned. You seem to love having people say that BioForge increases free test, but hate to have people point out that even you have zero evidence correlating that to increased LBM. Bb'ers want free test, but only if it results in a better physique. Otherwise it's pointless. Free test on a sheet of paper from a lab means nothing other than that somebody wasted his money.

Beautiful. So far all the boards I've linked to this thread are enjoying the refusal to show results.
    Last edited by N4cer; 07-24-2011 at 06:38 AM.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry I don't know who you're talking about bud. But good maturity. Can't show that your product actually DOES anything for a bodybuilder in reality instead of just on paper? No problem. Insult people instead. It's ok cause it's BB.com and nobody has integrity anyway.

Beautiful. So far all the boards I've linked to this thread are enjoying the refusal to show results.
    Why do you have to be so ignorant? Increased strength and size comes from micro tears in your muscle fibers. You can take legit steroids but if you don't workout, how do you expect to get bigger or stronger? Diet, nutrition and resistance training give you results. Increased testosterone has been shown to increase recovery of those micro tears. That's why Biotivia doesn't advertise their product to guarantee x amount of LBM gain. Because it is heavily user dependant.

I kept hearing how you are a good poster, but this latest rant of yours proves your own bias towards something you manipulated to suit your own agenda. You're a bad troll.

Sorry I don't know who you're talking about bud.
    Liar. Shameless liar. Refrain from posting any further lie. You have no dignity.

Uh, read up son. Straight androgens with no weight training will still add LBM, just not strength. And not as much as if you had worked the muscle. So next time you want to correct someone, come correct or just stay on the porch man. No offense but don't try to correct someone without knowing what you're talking about.
    Why do you have to be so ignorant? Increased strength and size comes from micro tears in your muscle fibers. You can take legit steroids but if you don't workout, how do you expect to get bigger or stronger? Diet, nutrition and resistance training give you results. Increased testosterone has been shown to increase recovery of those micro tears. That's why Biotivia doesn't advertise their product to guarantee x amount of LBM gain. Because it is heavily user dependant.

I kept hearing how you are a good poster, but this latest rant of yours proves your own bias towards something you manipulated to suit your own agenda. You're a bad troll.

He believes to know the art of dialectic. He obviously doesn't and his lame weak arguments aren't worth a damn. He's posting on behalf of his boyfriend now permabanned(I'm sure you remember that insane moron who used to create a new account a day to stalk me). Waste of time, put on ignore.

Liar. Shameless liar. Refrain from posting any further lie. You have no dignity.
    THAT is your answer? Wow!
    Educate me. Who is the guy you're talking about? I can't say that I've ever met any Ironman88. Sorry to break your heart. Apparently you WANT to know about me but I can't say that I'm aware of that person.

So back to the topic, or keep avoiding the discussion on your product's inability to produce realistic, noticeable changes in one's physique?

Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jacob_R View Post
    lol oh hai N4cer
    LOL @ that low level drugs dealer pretending to be the king of juice. Such a loser.
    Hahah N4cer if you only knew how many people repped me for the above post...You have lots of fans LMAO