Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Yeah that post wasn't for you *******. It was directed at the guy who apparently thinks every single individual in the entire US military is an idiot.

Which really goes a long way to showing his own lack of maturity and intelligence.

Because insinuating that a service-member is stupid simply because he is in the military is a great way to win an argument, amirite?
    dude you cant talk about maturity or intelligence. seriously re read what you have posted through the thread.
    A WoW guild ganked our mom, and ran a train on our dog crew.

++ Positive Crew ++

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    lol i was called 'masochistic' for enjoying the challenge of dieting on the nutrition board... that poster's attitude falls in line with yours
    different strokes for different folks. I personally despise the "diet" aspect of bodybuilding since I do enjoy food. But if you enjoy it, who am i to judge?

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    Dude, I don't care how fast you had sex with some guy you met at a Halloween party.
    I find it hilarious that you are trying to attack my Avi when you don't even have a single progress picture of yourself.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harlequinn View Post
    dude you cant talk about maturity or intelligence. seriously re read what you have posted through the thread.
    Seriously. Stop typing like a 13 year old girl. Then I will start actually taking you somewhat seriously. Until then, just stop posting. Jesus christ.

Here's what I see when you post...

"omg like woah totally caloriez and caloriez and i luv dis omg omg omg justin bieber"
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AllProQB View Post
    Pretty much this.

The thing I have against dirty bulking is the chemicals and other hormones found in processed food/fast food. They must have some sort of effect.

no doubt they are killing us slowly. Affecting our cns at some level and probably causing harm at microscopic porpotions but the whole thing about it is that you can lose fat gain muscle through dirty eating.

Only difference between the 2 is one will be healthy 1 will be not so healthy bad skin major acne fatigue such and such but its still possible.

++ Positive Crew ++

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dumbchicken View Post
    different strokes for different folks. I personally despise the "diet" aspect of bodybuilding since I do enjoy food. But if you enjoy it, who am i to judge?
    amen

if it works for you, more power to you brah
    Glorious PC master race

whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find it hilarious that you are trying to attack my Avi when you don't even have a single progress picture of yourself.
    He is an avi-less stat-less miscer; he probably has a 13 inch cock, 19 inch arms, 5% bodyfat, 9 girlfriends, 2 ferraris, and an IQ of 290.

Seriously. Stop typing like a 13 year old girl. Then I will start actually taking you somewhat seriously. Until then, just stop posting. Jesus christ.

Here's what I see when you post...

"omg like woah totally caloriez and caloriez and i luv dis omg omg omg justin bieber"
    Explain how i type like a 13 year old?

++ Positive Crew ++

dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumbchicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AllProQB View Post
    Pretty much this.

The thing I have against dirty bulking is the chemicals and other hormones found in processed food/fast food. They must have some sort of effect.
    IIFYM'ers always tell people to eat nutrient dense, whole grain, and as few processed food as possible. But then there are always those who take IIFYM to the extreme...

bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah that post wasn't for you *******. It was directed at the guy who apparently thinks every single individual in the entire US military is an idiot.

Which really goes a long way to showing his own lack of maturity and intelligence.

Because insinuating that a service-member is stupid simply because he is in the military is a great way to win an argument, amirite?
    Great, are you getting your Degree through/sponsored by the military? if yes then I'm Jelly.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't know why people are saying micros aren't important. You can't build something without the proper materials.

bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bochon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i'd stop posting if i were you, specially with that fatass picture u have is disgusting, at least put something that means something, not a pair of boobs.

Eh went back through and I guess you're actually not that bad. You're actually not a bad dude at all. Able to keep it very civil which is better than I was able to do. Mostly I get pretty fired up in these threads and then it's fire at will at anyone who supports calories in calories out.
    Originally Posted by bochon View Post
    Great, are you getting your Degree through/sponsored by the military? if yes then I'm Jelly.
    It's paid for by the Guard. $9k a year for tuition, $700 a month in my pocket from GI bill for goin to school, then $250 a month drill pay. The Guard is a great option for someone in school/planning to pursue an education.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    Says the guy holding some sort of machete while topless, in what appears to be a professional photo shoot for the annual "Army ******* calendar."
    LOL'ED. Best post on the misc by far.

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I sent this thread to Robb Wolf and asked him a bunch of questions on the subject. Lets see what he has to say.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sometimes I do wish I did follow the iifym, because it would be a fukload easier when i'm hungry alll fuimjijgnrnjckcin day on equipose.

foreverhungryandnotwantingtocook

Originally Posted by deniall View Post
    I sent this thread to Robb Wolf and asked him a bunch of questions on the subject. Lets see what he has to say.
    Hah I've been listening to their podcasts. Some pretty interesting stuff.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

Registered User cocaine_emotion's Avatar
    cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont know wtf is going on this thread but i lol @ how *******s still talk sh!t about calories in calories out

now im not ripped to sh!t but i lost a solid amount of fat over the last few months following IIFYM

let me break it down for the retards arguing agaisnt it

- You need to fit your fuking macros (incase you idiots didnt realise this) (protein is most important)

- following IIFYM without adequate protein intake will let you lose weight but will also make you lose muscle, resulting in looking like sh!t

- Yes theoretically eating several servings of junk food and protein shakes solely will yield the EXACT same results assuming both are on the same calorie deficit HOWEVER you are damaging your health and and will be starving with little energy. If you can somehow live off chips and protein shakes and dont give a fuk about feeling like garbage and being hungry all the time, it WILL work

- The reason eating clean APPEARS to work better is healthier foods are a lot less calorie dense in bigger servings compared to junk foods that are high cal for low servings....most people who abuse IIFYM by eating complete and total dog sh!t fuk it up by either:

- Underestimating their calories
    - Binge eating because they are starving to death

- Junk foods are too high in cals for one of the above situations not to happen to the average person. Either you eat too much and dont eat at enough of a deficit to lose weight or the average person will be starving and crash diet.

- IF someone has amazing will power and can manage it, it will work but few do...eating "clean" is a better way to stay full longer with bigger quantities of lower cal food and keeps your macros met and your hunger satisfied

this has been proven by science and tons of posters on this very board....i cant believe *******s still argue this

Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000)
    To show how insanely stupid you are.

Here is basically your line of arguing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Calories in vs calories out is effective at losing weight. But it is not healthy but you don't care about health. You're too busy to eat healthier alternatives so you'd prefer just to eat whatever **** you like, you're just going to watch the calorie intake and try to hit your macros. Pretty fair?

Well here's an analogy for what you're doing:

I'm going to build a log cabin. It's too much trouble for me to cut down good solid hardwoods, so I'm just going to use whatever deadwood I can find lying around. It's okay it's still going to help me get to the goal of having a log cabin.

This is what you're doing. You're cutting corners and achieving less than optimal results.

It doesn't really surprise me that so many people take this road. After all today's generation wouldn't know hard work and dedication if it bit them in the ass. What me and a few other posters in this thread are pointing out is there are MUCH BETTER ways of achieving your goal, ways that will leave you with MORE muscle, BETTER health, MORE strength, whereas your calories in calories out goal simply gives you WEIGHT loss.

Given the choice every single person on this planet would choose body re-composition over simple WEIGHT loss. But the kicker is they're not willing to put in the dedication required of other diets and calories in vs calories out is easy.

So, go ahead, enjoy becoming skinny-fat and unhealthy. That's all your diet is going to do for you.
    Your argument makes perfect sense in theory but it doesn't stand up to any hard science. Moreover, there is no evidence to suggest what you're saying is correct. From a body compositional point of view, calories from pop tarts and calories from broccoli are irrevalent assuming they are consumed in a high protein calorie deficient environment.

I do agree with you to an extent in that I don't think anyone should advocate eating crap because its easy and convenient, it's unhealthy and your physique will suffer.

While I know you will burn fat and cut effectively (or at least semi effectively) consuming lots of sugars with little fibre/complex carbs there is no evidence to suggest you cannot do it, which was the original thesis.

The biggest problem with consuming high sugar products like pop tarts (in the hypothetical diet consisting of pop tarts and protein shakes) is that insulin is important for the metabolization of protein but when insulin becomes spiked i.e following the consumption of high sugar product, it leads to fat uptake. While I'm not sure of the precise details since it's been awhile I've read up on it, it's going to ultimately mean a sub optimal cut. However, sub optimal does not mean no cut at all. You will continue to lose weight and not at the expense of muscle mass, it's just going to be at a much slower rate.

ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mfitty9000 View Post
    also they love to ignore meal timing, never mind the fact that bodybuilders do it and multiple research experiements prove it, they find research that points to what they want to believe. thats the thing about science, you can find studies backing up whatever the hell it is you want to believe.

people want to believe in taking the easiest way out. oh i dont need to eat cottage cheese at night, i dont want to believe coke makes me fat and sweet potatoes are better for me then regular ones, oh id rather just eat cheeseburgers then chicken breasts

really do you think bodybuilders eat 6 times a day meals full of plain chicken breast, liquid egg whites, pounds of brown rice each week just for fun? you dont think the whole sport would be much easier if you could just eat 2-3 subway footlongs everyday with a couple protein shakes to wash it down for the same results?
    thanks for proving ur intelligence right there, dumb kunt.
    [QUOTE=AliensAreHere;511479063]THIS!!!
    fuk yeah worship them toes, lick between shoes and soles, take shoe off worship the fuk out of it, suck on toes, foot in mouth, lick and suck on arch, nibble/bite/suck on heels, foot job with toes pointed and sh.it, turn around she sits on the edge of the bed, with her toes pointed out the edge, you put ur dick on there and cum all over her pointed soles, wrinkled soles. fuK YEAH[/QUOTE]

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only read the Op's first post

http://www.thestar.com/article/86124...nkie-of-an-eye
    Mark Haub, Professor of Human Nutrition at Kansas State University, who underwent a diet of Twinkies. He’s lost 10 pounds. His bad cholesterols are down, his good cholesterols are up.

http://chazzweaver.com/projects/mcd/conclusion.html
    For thirty days Chazz ate nothing but McDonalds for all meals. He maintained his regular exercise routine and counted calories to ensure a caloric deficit. Guess what? He lost 8 pounds and all his blood lipids improved.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not hard to stay lean if you eat right. Currently I'm at 8% and still dropping even while strength and muscle mass improves.

Eating Paleo for the last six months I've steadily dropped bodyfat without restricting calories at all. Strength is improved. Testosterone is definitely higher. I don't feel tired or groggy after I eat.

Take it from a guy who has tried every diet under the sun. Velocity diet of 1500 cals from ONLY protein shakes for 28 days to 40/40/20. Nothing has been more effective for me then cutting out the sugars/flours/grains and getting carbs from low GI veggies like sweet potatoes, zucchinis, plantains.
    this

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    shut the **** up
    repped.

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cals in/out is correct but the way it is presented is incredibly simplistic. People act like there is some magic number based on some algorithm that you must aim for, and consistently hitting this number gets results. Cals out is virtually impossible to measure because it depends on so many variables, but crucially cals out itself depends on cals in. What you eat affects how much you need to eat to enact changes. In other words, this simplistic rule ignores homeostasis and the myriad of hormones/chemicals that play into it. Your "cals out" figure can drastically change on a daily basis so you are best served not worrying too much about precise caloric restrictions but rather aiming to broadly eat under maintenance and restrict carbs to vegetables and natural complex sources, and your body will do the rest.

burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) burlybear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i bulked for a few months on nothing but pizza (topped with tuna and more cheese), 2l whole milk and greasy fryups. made good gains, little fat.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ♛ OKC Krew ♛ ♛ POF Krew ♛

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
    didn't some professor already prove it? he ate twinkies and garbage but remained within his calorie maintenance (he ate below it) and lose weight.

i dont think its broscience bro
    this

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec...-diet-20101206

TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can't seriously believe people are trying to dispute this, it's thermodynamics.
    They always told me practice makes perfect. Then they told me nobody's perfect...
    So I just stopped practicing

I always rep back.

festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) festeri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheFrohman View Post
    I can't seriously believe people are trying to dispute this, it's thermodynamics.
    It's not really thermodynamics at all, it's metabolism and biology.

TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFrohman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by festeri View Post
    It's not really thermodynamics at all, it's metabolism and biology.
    Sure it is, it's the conservation and transformation of energy
    They always told me practice makes perfect. Then they told me nobody's perfect...
    So I just stopped practicing

I always rep back.

metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000) metapod is just really nice. (+1000)
    i love threads like this. aside from a couple of personal insults/name-calling here and there, people here post really good arguments and information on nutrition. gonna go through every single page later.