KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KB50MJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ulisses Williams Jr. Supplements?

I'm sure a lot of members are familiar with bodybuilder Ulisses Williams

Now I came across a body space which claims to be his here on this website.

Now on this page it says he uses the BSN brand. Cell Mass, True Mass, and N.O. Explode.

Does anyone suppose this is true? Or is it just someone posing as ulisses? And if not, would anyone have any info on the supplements he takes?

Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manstarrr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KB50MJ View Post

Now on this page it says he uses the BSN brand. Cell Mass, True Mass, and N.O. Explode.

Does anyone suppose this is true? Or is it just someone posing as ulisses? And if not, would anyone have any info on the supplements he takes?
    Just because he uses bsn doesn't mean if you use bsn you're going to end up looking like him, even if that is him. Go to a grocery store, buy food, go to gym, lift. If supps really matter to you buy some bulk creatine, some protien any kind will honestly be sufficient, and a nice multi. Everything else is just fluff bro, anyone who tells you otherwise weighs 164 pounds, and will always.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He may use it, he may not..

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)

It is probably him, but who cares what he takes? You're not going to look like him if you start taking no-Xplode.

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, I hate the be the guy touting the "no supps neeed" shpiel, but yeah the supplements he takes are not going to get you anywhere. You can even save a bunch of money by making your own mass gainer instead of buying things like true-mass! If you're looking to put on some size, the only things I could reccommend to you are:

1. Protein
    2. Creatine
    3. Fish Oil
    4. Multi

With protein and creatine being the most important out of there. Wish you all the best luck!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)

I am guessing he is sponsored by BSN? Maybe not paid but gets supps for free. Hell, I would take them too if I got them for free.

BSN (like Muscletech) are not neccesarily bad supps, they are just terribly overpriced and you can find much cheaper/better alternatives.
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A few sups

He is using BCAA, Glutamine, Antioxidants(could be green tea or something like that), and Multi Vitamins.
    Atleast that's what he tells simplyshredded..
    Don't listen to people telling you sups don't work.. Try them yourself, either you like or dislike them..
    I my self use many dif supplements.. whey, casein, nitrix oxide, arginine, green tea, glutamine, bcaa, and coffeine..
    It's worked for me..

Arjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree 100% with manstarrr. yea we always curious to see what pro's use. but everybody gotta get the concept. if youre a natural bodybuilder there are only three basic sups. Protein - accelerating the post workout recovery (i'd recomande pro complex gainer ON). Creatine Micronized - 5 gr with post workout (i'd recomande universal monohydrate). Multi - With the meal prior to workout (i'd recomande Animal Pak). If you wanna go a little further you can also take Bcaa intra workout (dymatize) and Casein (optimum gold standard is loaded with amino acids ang glutamine wich is great for recovery during night time)

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Arjus View Post
    i agree 100% with manstarrr. yea we always curious to see what pro's use. but everybody gotta get the concept. if youre a natural bodybuilder there are only three basic sups. Protein - accelerating the post workout recovery (i'd recomande pro complex gainer ON). Creatine Micronized - 5 gr with post workout (i'd recomande universal monohydrate). Multi - With the meal prior to workout (i'd recomande Animal Pak). If you wanna go a little further you can also take Bcaa intra workout (dymatize) and Casein (optimum gold standard is loaded with amino acids ang glutamine wich is great for recovery during night time)
    Strong bump, and strong 1st post. Dude, this is unsurpassable! You can keep posting and botch it up, or stop posting and be a legend. I recommend you do the latter.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SymbianBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm quite sure he's on anabolics. Its not natural to have the skin ALL OVER YOUR BODY tight and thin like the skin on the back of your hand..... 90% of the year........You never seen a "offseason" pic of any of those Aesthetics guys....

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SymbianBlack View Post
    I'm quite sure he's on anabolics. Its not natural to have the skin ALL OVER YOUR BODY tight and thin like the skin on the back of your hand..... 90% of the year........You never seen a "offseason" pic of any of those Aesthetics guys....
    obvious post to a 2 year old thread
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total