Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 209 lbs
    KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KevRU's BodySpace

average Stats for D1 fullback?

what are the average stats for a D1 fullback?

40, lifts, height, weight, ect.
    Snapple Bowl 2011 All-Star

Stats: 5'10", 164 lbs
    RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000) RavnXoz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit RavnXoz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KevRU View Post
    what are the average stats for a D1 fullback?

40, lifts, height, weight, ect.

For a D1A Fullback I would say a height of about 5'11-6'2. Going into your freshmen year I would say a weight of about 215-220 at least is expected for a D1 Fullback prospect. Anything 225+ is great, as long as you have an athletic, muscular build.
    Most Junior / Senior starters are about 230-250, with the top notch ones usually weighing in at about 245-260.

Players are often Redshirted to get a year of D1 level weight room training / bulking up, supplements, etc to attain D1 level strength/speed.

They might do this if you are slightly smaller than what they would prefer for an active player, if you are exceptionally strong/fit/fast they might not.

Fullbacks are often used on special teams, so speed as well as strength is essential.

I'd say anything 4.90-4.85 and under is a solid 40 time for an incoming freshman D1 Fullback, depending slightly on how big you are. If you are a 5'11 230 tank who runs a 4.9, they will view you better than a 6'1 215 guy running a 4.9 who still needs to bulk up a little bit. 4.75 and below is great, 4.65 and below is elite, again depending on how big you are.

For lifts, better be strong as a Fullback is usually one of the strongest guys on the team and the position relies on power.

I'd say a bench of 300+, squat of 420+, and Deadlift of 475+ would be solid lifts for an incoming D1 Fullback. The position is all about power and explosion.

Good luck and practice, practice, practice. It isn't all about strength. Make sure you GET VIDEO FOOTAGE of yourself and SEND IT to every D1 school you can, fill out their online recruiting questionnaires on the official team website, get good grades. Practice Fullback stuff: such as catching passes, running routes, pass blocking, run blocking, Special Teams techniques/stuff, every little thing. Making a highlight video is very important. Also go to recruiting combines, and summer camps at D1 schools with D1 scouts there if you can.
    Last edited by RavnXoz; 07-22-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Stats: 6'2", 223 lbs
    Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spencelynn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spencelynn's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RavnXoz View Post
    For a D1A Fullback I would say a height of about 5'11-6'2. Going into your freshmen year I would say a weight of about 215-220 at least is expected for a D1 Fullback prospect. Anything 225+ is great, as long as you have an athletic, muscular build.
    Most Junior / Senior starters are about 230-250, with the top notch ones usually weighing in at about 245-260.

Players are often Redshirted to get a year of D1 level weight room training / bulking up, supplements, etc to attain D1 level strength/speed.

They might do this if you are slightly smaller than what they would prefer for an active player, if you are exceptionally strong/fit/fast they might not.

Fullbacks are often used on special teams, so speed as well as strength is essential.

I'd say anything 4.90-4.85 and under is a solid 40 time for an incoming freshman D1 Fullback, depending slightly on how big you are. If you are a 5'11 230 tank who runs a 4.9, they will view you better than a 6'1 215 guy running a 4.9 who still needs to bulk up a little bit. 4.75 and below is great, 4.65 and below is elite, again depending on how big you are.

For lifts, better be strong as a Fullback is usually one of the strongest guys on the team and the position relies on power.

I'd say a bench of 300+, squat of 420+, and Deadlift of 475+ would be solid lifts for an incoming D1 Fullback. The position is all about power and explosion.

Good luck and practice, practice, practice. It isn't all about strength. Make sure you GET VIDEO FOOTAGE of yourself and SEND IT to every D1 school you can, fill out their online recruiting questionnaires on the official team website, get good grades. Practice Fullback stuff: such as catching passes, running routes, pass blocking, run blocking, Special Teams techniques/stuff, every little thing. Making a highlight video is very important. Also go to recruiting combines, and summer camps at D1 schools with D1 scouts there if you can.
    Solid advice.

Who has my pocket p****?! outtherebrother's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) outtherebrother has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit outtherebrother's BodySpace

Why are you red? This is the best information I have ever seen on Fullbacks.
    200lb Bench
    290lb Squat
    365lb Dead lift
    225lb Hang clean
    4.6 40 yd
    28" vertical

I WILL GET STRONGER

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nusa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nusa's BodySpace

Hey check your PM man, also repped you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I always rep back, just put rep back.

*Goals
    .Weight in Lbs-200
    .Squat-325
    .Bench-225
    .Dead Lift-350

Stats: 6'0", 209 lbs
    KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KevRU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KevRU's BodySpace
    Thanks for all the info it was great help.

You see, I just graduated high school, i played DL/OL but im much more athletic then that, and have pretty good stats, i only played my senior year had d3 offered to play line, but im better then that.

I plan to take a year off and get all my stats up and see if i want to continue to play ball when i get there.

Stats that i have currently are my bench witch is 285 And my 40 which is 5.0 flat

im currently on a cut, im like 227lbs 6ft, plan to cut to 210 and come back up.

I just played in an allstar game and it really made me want to play again. I guess ill see where im at in about 8 months.
    Snapple Bowl 2011 All-Star

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PruessPUB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PruessPUB's BodySpace
    Walked on with a guy who was the 20th Ranked Fullback in the Nation out of Ohio. Hes one of my good buddies on the team, his stats are as such -

40 - 4.87
    Vert - 34"
    Bench - 325
    Squat - 565
    Deadlift - 570
    Power Clean - 225 (Wierd isnt it)
    Snatch - 185

Kid's a beast, funny guy too. Didn't get a scholarship due to a low score on the ACT, got into my school on merit of a high GPA and such.

Edit -
    Weight - 230
    Height - 5'10"

Stats: 234 lbs
    EvanUlery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit EvanUlery's BodySpace

Sophmmore Fullback, Tips/Suggestions

I'm 5'10'', and weigh 235. I'm a sophmore in high school. My lift are Bench 315, Squat 445, and Power Clean 285. I'm getting faster, but my last 40 time was A 5.21. I have D-Line experience, mainly weakside end. Any tips or suggestions, other than get my 40 time down some? Should I consider moving to defense due to lack of true fullbacks nowadays? I'm quick off the ball but nit explosive in the open field.