Thread: inner thigh fat

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)

inner thigh fat

i need an expert advise on how to target my inner thighs as my upper body is lean but my legs are just one piece with no cuts at all , Ive cut all heavy training for my legs , and am doing mainly lower body circuits, skipping, jogging/walking/sprints but nothing seems to help
    drinu

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i had the same issue, what worked for me was various types of squats and tons of jogging.

mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mortation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I clicked in as I've got this issue myself. I jog 4 days a week, time for more squats :P

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not lifting legs has NOTHING to do with it. cardio is going to burn that, by stop doing leg lifts thats just going to make you lose more leg muscle when you cut.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jogging helps a bit but then you will lose Muscle which i don/t want and i see that squats work mainly the outer Quad and not the Inner , i was thinking of wrapping my Thighs with plastic wrap as i know that it helps but i did not want to go to that extreme
    drinu

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by apace View Post
    Jogging helps a bit but then you will lose Muscle which i don/t want and i see that squats work mainly the outer Quad and not the Inner , i was thinking of wrapping my Thighs with plastic wrap as i know that it helps but i did not want to go to that extreme
    dude squats work the inner thigh.... it helps stabilize you especially if you do a wider stance. no offense, i dont know where your informations from but its wrong... almost EVERYONE does cardio when on a cut.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

are you serious?
    there is no such thing as spot reduction.. that isnt lipo...