Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

effects of high protein diet

Just a quickie.

Have noticed that my urine is darker than usual and that it sinks to the bottom of the toilet. Also am getting up to the loo a lot during the night. I have read that this can be caused by a high protein diet, but wanted to check if any of you guys had experienced this. Thanks.

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chunkysnowman View Post
    Just a quickie.

Have noticed that my urine is darker than usual and that it sinks to the bottom of the toilet. Also am getting up to the loo a lot during the night. I have read that this can be caused by a high protein diet, but wanted to check if any of you guys had experienced this. Thanks.
    Where did you read that? I actually asked my doc about colored smelly piss = dehydration. Funny the reason I asked him was a search on google brought up cancer.

Regards

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drink more water.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never had that. My pee glows after a multi, but never dark.

How much protein are you taking in everyday? Are you drinking enough water?

chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50) chunkysnowman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by socket View Post
    Never had that. My pee glows after a multi, but never dark.

How much protein are you taking in everyday? Are you drinking enough water?
    Am drinking 2.5 - 3 litres per day.

Protein wise I am aiming for 160g since my lean body mass is 160 pounds, but in all honesty most days I struglle to get even near that. Today I've charted that I've had 95g.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd get my urine analyzed if it's really dark. With the amount of water and protein you are consuming, I don't think protein is the issue.

Disclosure: I am not a doctor.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing to add, but just had to post in a thread that had the word loo in it.
    Thanks Mate.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)

Protein wise I am aiming for 160g since my lean body mass is 160 pounds, but in all honesty most days I struglle to get even near that. Today I've charted that I've had 95g.
    2.5-3L every day? I drink that much before 9AM. My urine is pretty clear. I do get up throughout the night to pee, though. That's because I drink so much water.

Really dark urine can be a symptom of Hepatitis.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Drink more water.

This^^. I was told this was a sign of dehydration. A nurse told me that, so not a doctor. I drink lots of water now, no more issues.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jba1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Getting up at night?

It its not dehydration....another possibility...check with a urologist. This happened to me. Started out like you, urine dark...later one turned dark red. It would go away for days. Maybe small stone causing bleeding when moving which may turn urine brown if it is just a little blood. Getting up at night may be another symtom (incomplete evacuation of urine due to blockage). Pain is not always present when blockage is small. Some days urine was clear untill the little stone moved causing the darkening of the urine (blood)... Anyway it may be wise to check with urologist and not Google.

All my PRs are history HoustonTXMuscle's Avatar
    HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like, Brackneyc, I drink a lot of water (> 1 gallon per day). Urine is always a light yellow. I try not to drink after 6 p.m. and take melatonin with my 10 p.m. snack. Generally only have to get up once during the night. What really annoys me is that I eat 8 asparagus spears with 2 of my meals which causes my urine to periodically stink, big time.
    Inactivity Kills!!!

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140991491 Age is NOT an acceptable excuse.

Played with dinosaurs as a child. Back then everyone was thin; it was a matter of out-running the raptors or being one of their meals.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jba1 View Post
    It its not dehydration....another possibility...check with a urologist. This happened to me. Started out like you, urine dark...later one turned dark red. It would go away for days. Maybe small stone causing bleeding when moving which may turn urine brown if it is just a little blood. Getting up at night may be another symtom (incomplete evacuation of urine due to blockage). Pain is not always present when blockage is small. Some days urine was clear untill the little stone moved causing the darkening of the urine (blood)... Anyway it may be wise to check with urologist and not Google.
    Kinda what I was thinking, especially the "sinks to the bottom"...sounds like some matter in there that shouldn't be.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How the hell does your piss "sink" to the bottom of the toilet? You pissin' syrup?

Are you dieting down by chance? Keytone can be increased significantly while dieting. This can cause an almost oily appearance. High protein intake can also cause odor. As far as the color, as stated above, drink more water.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeStill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a quickie.

If it were me I would up my water intake. The simplest explaination is that you are not hydrated properly. I drink a lot more water than 2 or 3 liters a day, but when I get dehydrated my urine gets considerably darker. If further hydration does not bring relief it's time to go see your doc. It could be an infection-if the urine has a strong foul odor, I would get to a doc right away.
    "There is a crack in everything.
    That's how the light gets in.” LC

**Misc Cologne Crew**

Progress. Not perfection.

VIRESCIT VULNERE VIRTUS "Courage Grows Strong At the Wound"

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Don't blame the protein. You're 240 lbs... 95g - 160g of protein is not a high protein diet

52degrees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    X2 on the keytones. Especially if you are getting a kind of sweet odor.

I've noticed that I urinate a whole lot now that I'm taking protein supplements. Otoh, I'm drinking at least a gallon per day.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    when I was preggers with son number two and throwing up a lot, urine was orange. dehydrated big time.
    if I take a lot of b vits, it will be a bright yellow but no odor
    bladder infection can turn it bloody

Older But Getting Better Old Bob's Avatar
    Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That's not NEARLY enough water. You need to drink triple that amount as a bare MINIMUM!

I bet you drink a lot of soda and coffe or tea as well... For every class of that stuff you need to add another 16oz of water on top of the triple amount.

If that doesn't make your urine come out clear then beat a HASTY path to your doctor's office without wasting ANY time...

NSO Bob
    Getting Old Ain't For Sissys... ;)

Eat to Live... Don't Live to Eat!!!

1951 Body by Gold's Gym and a LOT of Blood, Sweat, and Tears...

Originally Posted by Old Bob View Post
    That's not NEARLY enough water. You need to drink triple that amount as a bare MINIMUM!

I bet you drink a lot of soda and coffe or tea as well... For every class of that stuff you need to add another 16oz of water on top of the triple amount.

If that doesn't make your urine come out clear then beat a HASTY path to your doctor's office without wasting ANY time...

NSO Bob
    9 litres of water? Really? Anyone else agree with that?

Well, this morning I woke up and the soles of my feet and calfs were burning. My mouth was so dry and even my eyelids were sticking to my eyes. I felt absolutely rough. I'd been to the loo 5 times during the night and my urine output was more than I had drunk. Clearly I was dehydrated. Spoke to the nurse this morning and she wants me to see doc tonight - says I sound dehydrated, but that there is no way I should be on the amount of water I'm drinking. She suspects a persistent low level UTI.

Thanks all.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    9 litres of water? Really? Anyone else agree with that?
    No, absolutely not. Even when I was training in the Judean desert, we drank 3-4 liters per day, and that was frigging Israel.

In the desert.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you're getting enough water in I'd check with my doc.

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    No, absolutely not. Even when I was training in the Judean desert, we drank 3-4 liters per day, and that was frigging Israel.

In the desert.
    Thx for this as I didn't know how much is too much (srs). I only drink like 3L per day myself and I don't think I can stomach much more drink. I doubted for a second it was too little

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    if you're getting enough water in I'd check with my doc.
    Why do we have to use your doc?

Def agree. When is the last time you had a panel ran, Op?
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Older But Getting Better Old Bob's Avatar
    Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I guess I feel kind of stupid.... I meant to translate about a gallon of water which is not too much over 3.5 liters...

My bad.... I was raised in the era before most people in the USA knew much about liters and the metric system.

I also think the OP should drink a GALLON of water a day for a few days to clear that mess up but if he doesn't see a doctor VERY soon he's taking a huge risk in light of his most recent post.

I drink about a gallon a day and it helps hugely with DOMS, digestion, overall health etc....

Water is one of the keys to a happy healthy life.

HMO doctors preach it all the time because they get rewarded for keeping you healthy. Most other doctors don't talk about it much because they get money when you're sick and they can prescribe drugs, surgery and most of all..... more doctor's visits.

NSO Bob
    Getting Old Ain't For Sissys... ;)

Eat to Live... Don't Live to Eat!!!

1951 Body by Gold's Gym and a LOT of Blood, Sweat, and Tears...

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP, chunkysnowman

Give us an update when you get some news....morbid curiosity.

Regards

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Kinda what I was thinking, especially the "sinks to the bottom"...sounds like some matter in there that shouldn't be.
    Agreed, I am on a very high protein diet right now and haven't noticed anything like what the op has stated.

I'd go get it checked asap there op!
    Was friends with Methuselah

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you really want me to pull out my old Urinalysis textbook and look up the causes of high urine specific gravity (aka urine that sinks)? Oh wait... dehydration comes to mind. Followed by a long list of possibilities. Yeah, see the doc and good on you for calling and talking to the nurse. Get medical help for your medical question.

A strange concept I know...
    Overweight and arrogant

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonTXMuscle View Post
    I eat 8 asparagus spears with 2 of my meals which causes my urine to periodically stink, big time.

Haha.
    I second this.
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Old Bob View Post
    I meant to translate about a gallon of water which is not too much over 3.5 liters...
    The only reason I know that 3.8L = 1 gallon is having spent a good deal of time on or near a toilet. Nothing better to do when you don't have a book/magazine to read than to read the stickers on the toilet