OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)

Question TestoPRO | Stoked | NOW Tribulus & ZMA | LX

Thoughts on this stack and dosing protocol?

A buddy of mind has asked I look into this for him after months of dieting down and stimulants. I'm already helping him improve his diet but would like some feedback in regards to this stack? I know that the Tribulus and ZMA won't do much for testosterone, but it's mostly there to aid in his sleep and libido issues. He plans on running this stack for a months cycle.

AM Dose
    ----------

Upon waking up;
    Testopro 2 caps
    Stoked 2 caps
    Tribulus 1 cap
    LX 1 cap

4 hours later;
    LX 1 cap

PM Dose
    ----------

Around 12 hours later;
    Testopro 2 caps
    Stoked 2 caps
    Tribulus 1 cap

1 hour before bed;
    ZMA 3 caps

With his pre-bed snack
    LX 1 cap
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dosing is sound. Certainly wouldn't add anything.
    Driven Sports

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Pinch.

I forgot to ask this in the OP, but I'm pretty sure that any of those supplements (with the exception of ZMA), can be taken on a full/empty stomach or with/without food, correct?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OfficerCartman View Post
    Thanks Pinch.

I forgot to ask this in the OP, but I'm pretty sure that any of those supplements (with the exception of ZMA), can be taken on a full/empty stomach or with/without food, correct?
    Doesn't matter for any of them including ZMA
    Driven Sports

Wouldn't there be absorbtion problems caused by the calcium in certain foods in regards to the ZMA? I mean I haven't looked into it in awhile, but last time I did, it was pretty widely accepted that one should try to avoid combining the two as to not interfere with the absorption.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Originally Posted by OfficerCartman View Post
    Wouldn't there be absorbtion problems caused by the calcium in certain foods in regards to the ZMA? I mean I haven't looked into it in awhile, but last time I did, it was pretty widely accepted that one should try to avoid combining the two as to not interfere with the absorption.
    Widely accepted by brotologists

See:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=217
    http://jn.nutrition.org/content/130/....full.pdf+html

i.e. it's likely related to phytate/inorganic phosphate/other mineral binding species in specific dairy and soy products. Calcium has nothing to do with it. Avoiding high fiber meals and/or milk with ZMA may be advisable but your zinc status is fine anyway (it's whatever, notasingle****wasgiven, etc.)
    Driven Sports

Thx for the links bud

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)