myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Girl Getting Gunz

Hello my fellow lifters!

I've been lifting for almost 2 years. At a 5'8" height, I've dropped from 250lbs down to 185lbs and unfortunately now back up to 210lbs during these past two years.

Part of my weight loss was healthy, and part of it was really unhealthy. Now I'm doing it right.

Another big part of my transformation to date has been stress management. When I'm handling well, fat falls off... when I handle it poorly, well, lets just say I'm an emotional eater.

So who am I? Well, I'm a single mom of an awesome autistic teenager (who also lifts weights!). I'm a department manager. I'm a full time organizational leadership college student. I'm a gym bunny who lifts routinely, acts like a cardio bunny frequently, and dabbles in yoga and Pilates.

During the past year, I lost a highly stressful job, and started a new one! My new gig is closer to home, smaller, and much less stressful.

My routine currently looks like this:

Sunday: Pilates and cardio
    Monday: Cardio
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: upper body & cardio
    Thursday: cardio (light = active rest day)
    Friday: upper body or compound
    Saturday: Hot Yoga & cardio

Diet wise: I'm eating around 1700 cal/day but may have to do some adjustments. The scale hasn't been dropping lately. Also, I have a habit of being inconsistent with diet.

Supplements:
    Protein
    Creatine
    Multivitamins
    Fish Oil
    BCAA (fasted cardio)
    Preworkout (only when I need the energy boost)
    considering a fat burner (really not sure)

I'm looking forward to this journal & all the gainz!!

Let's do this!!

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome!

I would definitely recommend working on your diet before adding a fat burner.

If you eventually do decide to get one, I wrote a supplement guide that may be of use.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Welcome!

I would definitely recommend working on your diet before adding a fat burner.

If you eventually do decide to get one, I wrote a supplement guide that may be of use.
    Thanks for the advice on this. I checked out your supplement guide. It looks great! Very well written!! WOW!!

So, I spent last week maintaining my normal workout routine, and focused on eating right. I didn't do that great. So this week, I'm taking a more rigid structured approach.

So, to start with I went online to calculate what I should be eating. Here's what the calculators said:
    BMR: 1703
    TDEE: 2173

My personal daily calorie goal: 1650

Suggested Macros:
    Protein: 124
    Carbs: 206
    Fat: 37

So I meal prepped my breakfast, lunch, and a snack. I will do my daily meals during the week (I grilled lean meats so should be good to go).

Here's my meals:

Breakfast:
    - 1/2 pastry
    - light & fit yogurt
    - coffee w/creamer

Post workout protein shake (morning cardio)

Lunch
    - Asian Chicken Salad Wrap
    - 3 Pineapple Spears

2nd Lunch
    - 2 slices 40 calorie bread
    - 4oz turkey
    - 6oz mango slices

Snack
    - 8oz grape tomatoes

Dinner
    - 250-300 calories (lean meat with veggies)

Post workout protein shake (eve lifting/yoga/pilates)

Macros without dinner look like this:
    Protein: 117
    Carb: 198
    Fat: 34

As far as supplements go, I will do the following this week:
    -MultiVitamin
    -Fish Oil
    -Probiotics
    -Creatine
    -Preworkout when needed

I'll start updating my workouts too!

This was me today:

I did a leg focused reformer pilates class today. It's more of a cardio workout for me, but it is highly motivating working out with a great group of gals. I'm going in tonight to do an upper body workout with cardio after. I'm super excited.

So far so good this week. I had work & school yesterday so no workout.

Today my diet was on point! I followed the plan above and am getting ready for a dinner of chicken breast with veggies.

I did fasted cardio this morning, 45 min on the elliptical. For my Eve workout, I did legs.

Step ups- 4 sets of 20
    Kettle squats- 4 sets of 20, 25lb kettle
    Lying Leg curls -4 set of 20
    Reverse leg curl - 4 set of 20, 70lb
    Wide leg press -4 set of 20, 200lb
    Stairmaster 20 minutes

As far as supplements go, I used True Grit's preworkout (2 scoops) which gave me great energy & focus for my workout. I also took my daily dose of Promera concrete creatine.

I'm feeling good about my accomplishments today and am looking forward to tomorrow!!

Getting Fit Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177954351&pagenumber=

wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Nice work so far!
    My Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181548733&p=1664699463#post1664699463