Registered User Pittawithcheese's Avatar
    Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pittawithcheese is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Posing Coaches/Learning

Hi all

My first figure contest is in 5 months time. I have a coach and she clearly wants me to die in the gym... but I am seeing results so it's all good.

She is a remote coach based on the other side of the Atlantic, so can't help me in-person with posing. I've never competed before so have no idea how to pose.

I have Googled coaches near me and drawn a blank. Asked at the gym and no joy. I'm an amateur at this so don't fancy schlepping 3.5hrs down the motorway to go to a Showgirl Fitness coaching session.

Sooooooo - best self-teach posing DVDs anyone? Im in the UK remember