Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Rampage: Guarantee you JJ don’t fight me like a man, Team Jackson is ruining MMA

Originally Posted by Rampage
    “I guarantee you Jon Jones don’t fight me like a man. Just like his boy, his old teammate Rashad. He come from a team, the (Greg) Jackson team is the most boring team out there right now. I have to say that right now. Jackson, man, y’all are some boring fighters, dog. Y’all ruining MMA for me, straight up. All these gameplans and all this stuff. GSP was the man before he started training over there with Jackson. I still like GSP but I wish he would go and do his own thing cause GSP is one of the best fighters out there, straight up. And y’all ruining MMA.”

Jones responded with stating that his track record speaks for itself and since being down at Jackson’s no man has made it past round three with him.

Rampage took his microphone time on the show again and responded with…

“I know your weakness, though. That thing that got that hair on it right there, that chin. That’s your weakness, homie. Ain’t nobody ever hit you. And guess what? I’m going to tell you, I ain’t scared of you. I ain’t scared of none of the stuff you got. I done fought people your height, your Muay Thai, your wrestling; I done fought people with better wrestling, I fought Olympic caliber wrestlers. You good, homie, but you ain’t the best. I’m the best and I’m going to show you. Bow down. Polish that belt. … You real cocky and you’re going to get put in your place.”

Dem fighting words. Wouldn't mind this getting a Prime-Time, I hope Jones ups the ante
    Last edited by Von Brawn; 07-20-2011 at 08:17 PM.

SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiL3nT44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with his statement. Greg Jackson's fighters are ruining MMA with their point winning decision fight plans. No one wants to see that sh!t.

JJ is way too cocky and needs to get KTFO. Can't stand the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

WAR Rampage!!!
    Last edited by SiL3nT44; 07-20-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Edit the anti to ante before grammar Nazis attack.

and rampages best bet is to trash talk up a storm, seems like JJ takes it all to heart. He might get in JJs head.

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jackson team is the most boring team out there right now. I have to say that right now. Jackson, man, y’all are some boring fighters, dog. Y’all ruining MMA for me, straight up.
    this...
    GSP was the man before he started training over there with Jackson
    this,
    Originally Posted by SiL3nT44 View Post
    I agree with his statement. Greg Jackson's fighter are ruining MMA with their point winning decision fight plans. No one wants to see that sh!t
    and this,
    WAR Rampage!!!
    and that.
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting to get interesting now!

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with his statement. Greg Jackson's fighter are ruining MMA with their point winning decision fight plans. No one wants to see that sh!t.

JJ is way too cocky and needs to get KTFO. Can't stand the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

WAR Rampage!!!
    fighting is not about the fans, it's about winning.

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Condit seems to be doing well at Jacksons. Just saying.

cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with his statement. Greg Jackson's fighter are ruining MMA with their point winning decision fight plans. No one wants to see that sh!t.

WAR Rampage!!!
    JJ using a point winning decision strategy? Get real. GSP hardly even trains at Jackson's btw. Don't blame his style on Jackson. If anything blame it on Serra.

cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Condit seems to be doing well at Jacksons. Just saying.
    This.. Add Cerrone and Guillard to the list. Jackson's is so boring!

RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Althought i want jones to win and build a dynasty in LHW,....i cant help but to agree with Rampage.

Jackson's camp is ruining MMA for the fans, thats why it wont ever be as big as boxing. (sad truth; i wish it were different my friends believe me). nobody wants to watch that gay ass lay and prey type fights. its boarderline torture to watch a GSP fight for 5 rounds, the way he has been fighting lately is just killing me.

. I was so ready to buy a ticket to go to the first UFC in Toronto but as soon as I heared GSP was headlining...immediately i knew it would be a 5 round sausage fest ending in a decision, and it was.

Doesn't matter though, they going to keep doing it, winning fights, keeping the belts. hyped up fights are already set for disapointment though and thats the worst part of it all

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RickRaws View Post
    Althought i want jones to win and build a dynasty in LHW,....i cant help but to agree with Rampage.

Jackson's camp is ruining MMA for the fans, thats why it wont ever be as big as boxing. (sad truth; i wish it were different my friends believe me). nobody wants to watch that gay ass lay and prey type fights. its boarderline torture to watch a GSP fight for 5 rounds, the way he has been fighting lately is just killing me.

. I was so ready to buy a ticket to go to the first UFC in Toronto but as soon as I heared GSP was headlining...immediately i knew it would be a 5 round sausage fest ending in a decision, and it was.

Doesn't matter though, they going to keep doing it, winning fights, keeping the belts. hyped up fights are already set for disapointment though and thats the worst part of it all

all that boring lay and pray stuff is what MMA truly amounts to. Whatever the best strategy is in MMA then that is what MMA is going to be about and if that so happens to be a boring lay and pray style of fighting then that's just going to be an inherent part of MMA. Stop trying to make MMA out to be something that it's not or something that you want it to be. It's about winning and if that style wins fights then so be it.

Anyone who says putting on a show for the fans is more important than winning is lying. That's not to say that fighters don't try to put on a show or that their fighting style is not genuinely exciting but a fighter will never sacrifice his chance at winning. A fighter might go out there with the intention of putting on a show but that's only because he believes he can win while putting on a show. Therefore fighting for the fans is just a gamble that fighter is willing to accept but nothing comes before winning.

RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    all that boring lay and pray stuff is what MMA truly amounts to. Whatever the best strategy is in MMA then that is what MMA is going to be about and if that so happens to be a boring lay and pray style of fighting then that's just going to be an inherent part of MMA. Stop trying to make MMA out to be something that it's not or something that you want it to be. It's about winning and if that style wins fights then so be it.

Anyone who says putting on a show for the fans is more important than winning is lying. That's not to say that fighters don't try to put on a show or that their fighting style is not genuinely exciting but a fighter will never sacrifice his chance at winning. A fighter might go out there with the intention of putting on a show but that's only because he believes he can win while putting on a show. Therefore fighting for the fans is just a gamble that fighter is willing to accept but nothing comes before winning.
    read the last part of my statement brah.

i said it didnt matter what fans personally prefered, its going to keep happening regardless. just how i feel about the situation

Originally Posted by RickRaws View Post
    read the last part of my statement brah.

i said it didnt matter what fans personally prefered, its going to keep happening regardless. just how i feel about the situation
    I know but I wouldn't say this fighting camp is ruining MMA like rampage suggests; they are just exposing the sport as to what it is. Anyone who complains is just complaining because in their mind they want the sport to be something that it's not.

The only solution is to make a superior style of fighting that is also exciting.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Edit the anti to ante before grammar Nazis attack.
    Thanks, good lookin out

I completely disagree BTW

Condit, Jones, Sanchez, Evans are all killers

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but a fighter will never sacrifice his chance at winning. A fighter might go out there with the intention of putting on a show but that's only because he believes he can win while putting on a show. Therefore fighting for the fans is just a gamble that fighter is willing to accept but nothing comes before winning.
    wrong. see: wanderlei silva. chuck liddell.

Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    Thanks, good lookin out

I completely disagree BTW

Condit, Jones, Sanchez, Evans are all killers
    sanchez last 4 wins: decisions
    Rashads fights since Machida KO... boring lay n pray decisions.

Killers eh?

Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    wrong. see: wanderlei silva. chuck liddell.
    what's that supposed to mean? Because they fight aggressive? That does not imply at all that they put fans before winning.

They either fight aggressive for 1. because that's the style of fighting they think gives them the best chance to win or 2. because they think they can still win while being aggressive. Either way, they still put winning first.

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is where you are fundamentally wrong. It is actually all about the fans. Competition, winning fights, the UFC titles, are all superficial reasons to fight. These fights happen for no other reason than to compete for people's money. The UFC competes with movies, television, restaurants, amusement parks etc.. anything that people spend money on beyond the necessities of life. There's a reason there isn't real professional wrestling where NCAA athletes go to continue. Why don't you see wrestling championships on PPV? Because sufficient demand doesn't exist. They fight for no other reason than to earn a paycheck. The strategies the fighters use is to preserve their own income, not the income of the sport. If these strategies stunt the growth or cause it to regress then they will alter the sport to reflect the wants of the fans.

what's that supposed to mean? Because they fight aggressive? That does not imply at all that they put fans before winning.

They either fight aggressive for 1. because that's the style of fighting they think gives them the best chance to win or 2. because they think they can still win while being aggressive. Either way, they still put winning first.
    if you can't see that wand and chuck fight for the fans above winning you haven't been watching them fight...

Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
    This is where you are fundamentally wrong. It is actually all about the fans. Competition, winning fights, the UFC titles, are all superficial reasons to fight. These fights happen for no other reason than to compete for people's money. The UFC competes with movies, television, restaurants, amusement parks etc.. anything that people spend money on beyond the necessities of life. There's a reason there isn't real professional wrestling where NCAA athletes go to continue. Why don't you see wrestling championships on PPV? Because sufficient demand doesn't exist. They fight for no other reason than to earn a paycheck. The strategies the fighters use is to preserve their own income, not the income of the sport. If these strategies stunt the growth or cause it to regress then they will alter the sport to reflect the wants of the fans.
    No,

the point of a fight to you (as a fan) is about the fans. The point of a fight to a fighter is to win. Don't kid yourself otherwise

if you can't see that wand and chuck fight for the fans above winning you haven't been watching them fight...
    let me put it like this. They fight for the fans to the biggest extent that they can but I promise you they won't fight so aggressive to the point that they compromise their chances of winning

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No,

the point of a fight to you (as a fan) is about the fans. The point of a fight to a fighter is to win. Don't kid yourself otherwise
    No. If there were no fans. The fights would not exist.

Without fans, Rampage and Jon Jones would not even know the other person existed. They definitely would not be arranging these fights for the sake of winning.

No,

So without fans, fighters will still be fighting?

So what exactly happened to the WCL? I am fairly sure that since it had no fans, even the fighters that were winners still didn't continue fighting for free.

Your posts are always ****ing retarded btw, you claim the greatest asset to lifting is learning how to channel your ki and meditate. I cant believe I finally actually responded to you.

So without fans, fighters will still be fighting?

So what exactly happened to the WCL? I am fairly sure that since it had no fans, even the fighters that were winners still didn't continue fighting for free.

Your posts are always ****ing retarded btw, you claim the greatest asset to lifting is learning how to channel your ki and meditate. I cant believe I finally actually responded to you.
    you have bad reading comprehension. I said the point of a fight for a fighter is to win and you respond with the point of a fight from a fans perspective. Does this make sense to you now?

BTW, I am a professional fighter.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cant argue with rampage on the Jackson comment

sees like the fighters from the Jackson camp have a strategy to not lose

big difference between winning the fight and not losing the fight
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

let me put it like this. They fight for the fans to the biggest extent that they can but I promise you they won't fight so aggressive to the point that they compromise their chances of winning
    lmao... thats exactly what they both did... you a little slow huh?

Registered User MarcusAurelius1's Avatar
    MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcusAurelius1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all they have to do is allow kicks and knees to a grounded opponent and people won't be able to constantly shoot endlessly. At the moment shooting and lay n praying is effective because 1) you can't really counter shoots, all you can do is block them 2) The very act of doing a takedown and lay and pray wins rounds on the scorecards even if you do no real offense.

you have bad reading comprehension. I said the point of a fight for a fighter is to win and you respond with the point of a fight from a fans perspective. Does this make sense to you now?

BTW, I am a professional fighter.
    Anybody who passes their medicals can be a pro fighter nowadays. Don't act like you know **** because you get paid $200 to show and get a free steak dinner if you win.

Fans are purely the deciding factor fir fighters careers. Look at how many fights wand has dropped and he was never cut, same with Jardine, Joe Daddy, etc.

lmao... thats exactly what they both did... you a little slow huh?
    You have really bad judgment if you think a fighter is going to sacrifice his chances of winning just so he can put on a show. Their behavior might state otherwise but that's because they're trying to paint you the reputation that they want. That they fight for the fans. The truth is, nobody does. You're pretty naive bro.

Anybody who passes their medicals can be a pro fighter nowadays. Don't act like you know **** because you get paid $200 to show and get a free steak dinner if you win.

Fans are purely the deciding factor fir fighters careers. Look at how many fights wand has dropped and he was never cut, same with Jardine, Joe Daddy, etc.
    I have a degree in exercise science lol.