Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Registered User safi connection's Avatar
    safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500) safi connection is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stepintoliquid View Post
    only partially true. if you stop, you wont lose hair any faster than you would have if you never took the stuff to begin with. but yea it also causes ed.
    it won't speed up your hair loss if you stop taking it, but you will have lost more hair then if you had never taken it.. as i said, when you first start taking fina you lose hair, EVEN if you aren't prone.. and if you ever stop using it you will lose all the hair you regrew including the first bit you lost.. hence making you balder then if you had never used it to begin with

einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000) einsoft is just really nice. (+1000)
    How can a individual who has no medical degree (with specific expertise) can do "proper research" about something complex as the human body?
    "No crew" crew

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by einsoft View Post
    How can a individual who has no medical degree (with specific expertise) can do "proper research" about something complex as the human body?
    wikipedia

Find em hot, leave em wet BostonUrMyHome's Avatar
    BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BostonUrMyHome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SPOT FOR SALE

EDIT: PLEASE VIEW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
    IF YOU CAN'T STOP THE WAVES, LEARN HOW TO SURF
    *Young, Dumb, and Full of Cum Crew*

HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) HalalBarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supaturk View Post
    Well i've always been confident and smart with my money. The thing that lifting has helped me in throughout the last 3 years is discipline. I'm not saying it should consume your life. Because i myself have a full time job aswell. My life withought muscles would of been more boring though. And i can see that now. Even though i would of probably filled that void with something else. I would never change a thing. Ever.
    I admire a person who knows what they want and then gets it like they really wanted without hesitation. In fact I view your choice as more rational than a lot of aspiring bodybuilders who seem to think that an aesthetic body is all they need in life, its lack of is the reason for their mediocrity, and so covet it with the utmost intensity yet throws in all this 'feels proud to be natty' bull****.
    You wanted jacked fibraz so you took it, others want it but they're so concerned about how they can say to others 'OH i'm natty!', but I guess for that reason they'll always be the guy who squats the 2nd most at the gym and that's fair enough.

Do you ever feel that other people neglect your other merits, distracted/outshined solely by your physique? I'm sure looking as you do 'how much do you bench?' is the elephant in the room to all your conversations.

robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am a big cheater.

I agree op. Most importantly is I think everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. Tech use is something that I am relatively new to (3 years) but I have had alot of fun with it. I actually enjoy the sense of well being more than the body. I love feeling good. Sometimes I feel too good to go to the gym so I will mow or something and hit Anytime fitness at 1030 when everyone goes to bed! Love the insane motivation to get **** done.

Gains are nice, if you diet and train properly then you will see results. If not then you will just feel ok and not change at all. Its not free muscle, its free muscle repair. GH is auto muscle, test is just the technician! I think every male over 30 should go on TRT. They would remember what 15-16 felt like again and we would have a WAY more productive middle aged population! Just my opinion guys. PM me if anyone needs additional info!
    When you get in the gym, hear the weights calling you out.......Then tear that mother effer down!!!!!!-me

psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) psycho_626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like your muscles, op.

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have zero hate against brahs who do it, especially if they're not competing in natural shows and stuff.

I agree that it's not that dangerous and that it's not that big of a deal

but... There's a certain feeling that you get after months of hardwork and transformation that makes you feel really proud that you did it on your own and you did it utilizing your body's genetic potential.

I've got a long way to go and it's going to take a LONG time but I know that everytime I consider a bike ride, a few months go by of deliberation and I see the progress that I've been waiting for and it no longer matters.

It feels good pushing your body to its' maximum potential without introducing foreign hormones.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

MeatFlops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatFlops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatFlops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatFlops has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF does prone to hair lose mean? Srs isnt every old man bald? Does prone mean fully bald or half way bald? My dad is in his 40s and has very thin hair but hes not bald yet is that prone?

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by einsoft View Post
    you can ask people who have been on cycles about their experience with it?

inb4 teen misc---------------------------->
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You make some very good points (namely that is your body and you can do what you want).

I would personally stay natty because when I eventually hit 180lbs at 7-8% body fat,I can say I did it natty. And also,we ain't hating on anyone using tech. It's just when Chestbrah used it to get to 160lbs at 5'10-surely you can see why we would think why not do that natty? Anyway good post.

TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HalalBarbell View Post
    I admire a person who knows what they want and then gets it like they really wanted without hesitation. In fact I view your choice as more rational than a lot of aspiring bodybuilders who seem to think that an aesthetic body is all they need in life, its lack of is the reason for their mediocrity, and so covet it with the utmost intensity yet throws in all this 'feels proud to be natty' bull****.
    You wanted jacked fibraz so you took it, others want it but they're so concerned about how they can say to others 'OH i'm natty!', but I guess for that reason they'll always be the guy who squats the 2nd most at the gym and that's fair enough.

Do you ever feel that other people neglect your other merits, distracted/outshined solely by your physique? I'm sure looking as you do 'how much do you bench?' is the elephant in the room to all your conversations.
    That is the ***giest thing i have ever read, jesus why dont you just put your tongue up his ass

Registered User KickbackAndCurl's Avatar
    KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MeatFlops View Post
    WTF does prone to hair lose mean? Srs isnt every old man bald? Does prone mean fully bald or half way bald? My dad is in his 40s and has very thin hair but hes not bald yet is that prone?
    the male pattern baldness "gene" comes from your mothers said AFAIK
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

~~~Rep Back 100 + lulz~~~

Ain't nuttin to it but to do it

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tony Doherty once said; the best natural bodies are the average beach body looking juicer.

Gold words to be honest.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't have a problem with cell tech users, its good when people come clean instead of lying about it and giving people false hope.

I won't take cell tech, i don't like the associated health risks, however slim you suggest they might be. Plus i think if i did one bicycle ride i'd become a bit addicted and end up on it for life. I just want to be lean now, i have thoughts about taking some special supplements, shall we say, to lean down.

I actually find cell tech quite fascinating, i enjoy your 240lb thread, was good to follow.
    Just Do It

supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TYLERDURDEN69 View Post
    Feel bad for the young miscer that looks up to op, then they go out grab some roids without knowing what they are or what they will do to them internally or mentally and inject them or swallow them.

I use but sometimes i wish i hadnt started its a vicious cycle once you start using you can never going back to natty lifting, you loose drive everytime your off it fuks with you mentally.
    I dont condone for the average 17-18 year old to use it. Nor will i give advice to someone of that age. It should only be done with thought out careful consideration. A good knowledge. And discipline/dedication principles.

Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    does it take up a lot of your income, just for the tech, not supps/food etc
    If you think about it. What you would spend on proteins and preworkouts and other supps in two years. Compared to two months of celltech. Is about the same price and with better results. Lol.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
    Tony Doherty once said; the best natural bodies are the average beach body looking juicer.

Gold words to be honest.
    Doesn't make sense/10
    Just Do It

MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If only I could take somethign that sheds fat (15% to at least 12%) and build muscle at the same time.

a 15% bfer who takes roids usually looks swolen in the face and fat

lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100) lolumadhomie is not very well liked. (-100)
    "When I was on drugs, I was completely energized when I'd train, but when I was natural, I'd train for two hours, be exhausted and then still have no results. I would think, I don't believe. How do people do this?" - Flex Wheeler.
    This guys said CHESTBRAH's supplier was selling, shall we say, WEAK CREATINE. seeing as supaturk is in the thread, i would be interested to what he has to say because i am a customer who has dealt with CB..nom sayin?

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    Doesn't make sense/10
    You know what it means /10

HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyenaMinion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by safi connection View Post
    is terrible, TERRIBLE advice. you realise if you start using finastride that
    1) your hair falls out for about a month after you first start using it, then slowly regrows back thicker and
    2) if you EVER stop, for the rest of your LIFE all your hair will fall out again including the 'initial' falling out period.

so what this means is if you start taking finastride you can never stop unless you want to go bald.. oh also it causes erectile dysfunction sooo yeah
    it can cause ed, not everyone gets it though i think less than 1/5 of the users do, even then they were mostly just the 40+ year old users who were probably already showing signs of it before

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What you dont see is that we also like looking in the mirror and thinking "Holy f*ck.. holy f*ck, I did this. I created this. Gear DOES make you super man.

And as said previously. Nothing beats the feeling of being on tech. And getting to that level of a physique that is not only unnatural looking but is also seen as impossible to achieve by other people. Not just an average good natty body
    Not really the same though is it. I was talking about the feeling of pride you have for your own bodies unassisted capabilities and genetic potential. Its hard to explain.

I'll take this moment to clarify I'm not against people who do juice. ^^ the bolded is why I'm actually considering it myself in future. To get to the level I WOULDNT be able to achieve naturally. I'm just a little disappointed in new lifters who jump straight on it tbh. But its personal choice. Good thread read anyway mate.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont condone for the average 17-18 year old to use it. Nor will i give advice to someone of that age. It should only be done with thought out careful consideration. A good knowledge. And discipline/dedication principles.

If you think about it. What you would spend on proteins and preworkouts and other supps in two years. Compared to two months of celltech. Is about the same price and with better results. Lol.
    what age did you start at anyways

bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000) bydacheeseys is just really nice. (+1000)

Unless you're buying from Chestbrah, then it'll cost you 5 grand.

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    turk. i have been lifting for 5 years and barely look like i lift if it wasnt for the vein in my biceps and some reasonable pecs.

i think its time.

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont condone for the average 17-18 year old to use it. Nor will i give advice to someone of that age. It should only be done with thought out careful consideration. A good knowleI m depdge. And discipline/dedication principles.

Damn. I m depressed bro.
    I always rep back (srs)

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)

Gold words to be honest.
    Who?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodRush00 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should check out my sig supaturk
    Rep back 1k+

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bydacheeseys View Post
    Unless you're buying from Chestbrah, then it'll cost you 5 grand.
    Not even that and you're talking Canadian!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TYLERDURDEN69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thing is i havent been on this forum in ages but i remember last time i was you made another thread very similar to this one.Comes across as though your trying to justify your usage.
    You use and you clearly happy with the results i dont think you should encourage anybody under the age of 25 to use or at any age until they get to 40 and their test starts depleting