bobby5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how durable are powerblocks?

I was wondering how durable are powerblocks? Would they last a lifetime or just a couple years? What would go bad with them? Was looking into getting a set?

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they will last a very long time if they are not abused aka dropped harshly... well worth the investment of a used set on craigslist..... $2.25 US dollars per lb is a decent price with stand... so for a used 90lb set with stand... $400 is a decent price... 450 isnt that bad either with stand... ive paid 325 as the lowest price and 420 is the highest price ive paid for a pair...

ive had my original used pair for about 2-3 years now with heavy use...and they look like they did the day I got them... but I never drop them...

Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like anything. If you take care of them they'll last a lifetime. The urethane models have a lifetime guarantee to back it up.

teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10) teemenchaca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly what the guys above me said... granted, I've only had mine for a year, it's been a great investment so far and I've had no regrets...

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    picked myself up another pair of powerblocks today....

I have bought on CL and flipped the elite 90s, pro 90s and currently use another set of the pro 90s

today I picked up the sport 9.0 90s.... 400... with stand... both in really good condition.... also got a body solid bench with preacher and leg extension for 100...

so it was right in that sweet spot range of 400 like I said...

now I just have to decide if I want to keep the pros or sports...and flip the other one for a small profit... same concept for the bench... going to make a post later and see others comments on the situation...

KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are they still made in USA ?

Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    Are they still made in USA ?
    The Urethane models aren't. Don't know about the classic our sport models.

RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mayze View Post
    The Urethane models aren't. Don't know about the classic our sport models.
    I have the U 125's which are made in the USA. It's possible that they've switched location though, I got mine a year ago. The Urethane 175's will be foreign made.

Originally Posted by RBLOCK View Post
    I have the U 125's which are made in the USA. It's possible that they've switched location though, I got mine a year ago. The Urethane 175's will be foreign made.
    They must have cause mine have the made in china stickers on the cores.

absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) absntaxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bobby5 View Post
    I was wondering how durable are powerblocks? Would they last a lifetime or just a couple years? What would go bad with them? Was looking into getting a set?
    I've had mine for 13 years and they look and work like the day they were purchased (i lift 4-5 days a week).
    Mens sana in corpore sano

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, and well worth the money even if you bought them new!
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

Herrymerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Basically, which ones would be better? I need a good smooth movement and where the bells are NOT going to hit each other during dual-movements, like the shoulder press.
    Before you decide, examine all aspects of Genie bra. That encouragement is priceless for Genie bra Review beginners. Precisely how bad does that have to be before one will overlook this price difference? Things will only have to get better from there.http://brafacts.net