Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I AM JUGGERNAUT, Path of Dedication

Ok so first off I've never created a thread on any forum in my life so hope I've done this right lol.

My name's Karone 22 years old good ol' Canadian boy heard about this contest from Christine aka fitlover and decided it be a great chance to really push my self to get the gains I want. Beginning of the year I was probably in the worst shape of my entire life I was at about 230lb. an out of shape fatman couldn't even play basketball for long without getting completely gassed which is when I decided screw new years resolutions just do it. Got into to the gym 3 days a week to start cleaned my diet right up 3 solid healthy meals no more fast foods or snacking so since january I've lost 40ish pounds I hover between 188- 191 depending on the time of day. I actually work at my school gym so I've seen alot of the good the bad and the extremely ugly and have gotten a decent base of what works for me and what doesn't.

A little athletic background long time athlete always running around played a lot of basketball, soccer, baseball, hockey, badminton, football, and a bit of track as well.

My goals for the contest and in general is just get stronger and put on 5-10lbs of quality muscle. I ordered the crimson punch juggernaut and the fruit punch massport which smells delicious so I'm excited for the taste. I think that pretty much covers everything I'll be posting a before picture with my juggernaut soon as I get a chance to take a good pic tonight.

I always play to win so let's do it people!
    Last edited by MrSimpson; 07-20-2011 at 04:42 PM.
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First

Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family Karone. This is a great competition with a great group of guys and gals. Looking forward to following your journey. Feel free to stop by my journal - the link is in my signature.

Good Luck!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamessomers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome

Hey man! Welcome to the contest and good job with your personal goals! you seem to have come a long way. I hope through this contest u meet your new goals that you have set. Best of luck! Good to have another Canadian in the contest as well

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

welcome

First off I commend you on making the choice of doing something. Secondly I commend you on the great strides you have already made. Keep up the good work!

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goodluck bud, also check your voicemail
    Infinite Labs Rep

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Purchase confirmation

Thanks for calling man sent you that email just now.

Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    Goodluck bud, also check your voicemail
    On a mission

First workout of the contest

Hello hello first day with my shiny new supps in hand a was crazy anxious to get in the gym today so much so I forgot to study for a test lol. But anyways I never put my training spilts in my first post so basically I go five days on tuesday through saturday:
    -Tuesday Bi's Tri's and some core work
    -Wednesday Quad's Ham's & Calves with a bit of forearms
    -Thursday is Delt's and some more core work
    -Friday Back
    -Saturday Chest and maybe some ab's depending on how I'm feeling and how much time I got

I couldn't wait yesterday night so I had a half scoop of juggernaut to get an idea of taste and was quite pleased I used to much water 10oz but still tasted great and for todays workout I think used about the same, tomorrow I'll try to use less see how that goes.

Didn't really have time to get a proper warm up in just stretched a little bit. One scoop of juggernaut and waited about a half hour to get into todays leg workout.

One Leg Stiff Legged Deadlifts 85lb. 9/8/6 (reps per leg)

Hack Squats 280x20/ 320x16/ 360x12 (very little rest in between sets 30 seconds or so)

Dumbbell Lunges 30x12/ 35x11/ 40x9/ 50x7 (only rest is how long it takes me to grab the new weights)

Standing calf raises 45lb plate 40/35/30/25 (done right leg/ left leg/ both legs no rest)

Leg Press 540x10/ 450x10/ 360x12/ 270x13/ 180x18 (Strip sets=murder)

Lying leg curls Dropset 90x12/80x14/60x16/40x10 (last set is to failure)

Full Squats 205x6/ 185x5/ 160x8/ 135x9 (about a minute or so rest in between sets)

Didn't have time to get my forearm work into so I'll add it on to delts tomorrow anyways I have no idea if the juggernaut worked or not I've never taken a supp before in my life so I had one conservative scoop which will become a very bold one scoop tomorrow lol. My vascularity was actually pretty good so I think more will be the answer.

I also had my first taste of the (fruit punch) massport after my workout which tasted even better than (crimson punch) juggernaut so we'll see how this treats me. All in awesome workout and having some science on my side is always exciting

Oh and I'll attach a picture of my starting point and todays lunch for some food pron haha and suggestions to improve the format of these post is greatly appreciated.

Have great one everybody and keep working hard and staying focused.
    Attached Images
    On a mission

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Hello hello first day with my shiny new supps in hand a was crazy anxious to get in the gym today so much so I forgot to study for a test lol. But anyways I never put my training spilts in my first post so basically I go five days on tuesday through saturday:
    -Tuesday Bi's Tri's and some core work
    -Wednesday Quad's Ham's & Calves with a bit of forearms
    -Thursday is Delt's and some more core work
    -Friday Back
    -Saturday Chest and maybe some ab's depending on how I'm feeling and how much time I got

I couldn't wait yesterday night so I had a half scoop of juggernaut to get an idea of taste and was quite pleased I used to much water 10oz but still tasted great and for todays workout I think used about the same, tomorrow I'll try to use less see how that goes.

Didn't really have time to get a proper warm up in just stretched a little bit. One scoop of juggernaut and waited about a half hour to get into todays leg workout.

One Leg Stiff Legged Deadlifts 85lb. 9/8/6 (reps per leg)

Hack Squats 280x20/ 320x16/ 360x12 (very little rest in between sets 30 seconds or so)

Dumbbell Lunges 30x12/ 35x11/ 40x9/ 50x7 (only rest is how long it takes me to grab the new weights)

Standing calf raises 45lb plate 40/35/30/25 (done right leg/ left leg/ both legs no rest)

Leg Press 540x10/ 450x10/ 360x12/ 270x13/ 180x18 (Strip sets=murder)

Lying leg curls Dropset 90x12/80x14/60x16/40x10 (last set is to failure)

Full Squats 205x6/ 185x5/ 160x8/ 135x9 (about a minute or so rest in between sets)

Didn't have time to get my forearm work into so I'll add it on to delts tomorrow anyways I have no idea if the juggernaut worked or not I've never taken a supp before in my life so I had one conservative scoop which will become a very bold one scoop tomorrow lol. My vascularity was actually pretty good so I think more will be the answer.

I also had my first taste of the (fruit punch) massport after my workout which tasted even better than (crimson punch) juggernaut so we'll see how this treats me. All in awesome workout and having some science on my side is always exciting

Oh and I'll attach a picture of my starting point and todays lunch for some food pron haha and suggestions to improve the format of these post is greatly appreciated.

Have great one everybody and keep working hard and staying focused.
    Nice workout here man very solid. Keep it up and drive through the rest of the week.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the originl juggernaut

It's not the size of the man in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the man.

WELCOME TO THE JUGGERNAUT WORLD, ALL JUGGERNAUT ARE MADE TO SUCCEED, IM HERE TO SUPPORT AND HELP JUGGERNAUT ACCOMPLISH THERE GOALS, TRAIN HARD TRAIN SAFE.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope you are talking about incinerating the last layer of BF with Final Cutz to look god-like, and not about destroying a [insert noun here] s-=
    Welcome to the challenge ;-)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck in here, Mr. Simpson!!
    ^_^

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great leg day Karone - love the drop sets - they really kill the legs. Did you notice any improvements in energy or focus! Wait until you do an arm day - I think you will be pleased with the pumps and vascularity you get from JUGGERNAUT - looking forward to your review on that day.

Once you get 30 posts you will be able to post pictures directly instead of links. To do so - just put [img] before the link and [ /img] after the link (no spaces) and the picture will appear in your post.

Here is a link to common codes you can use to give your thread some flair - such as bolding, colors and size.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Let me know if I can be of any help at all - I know a few tricks.

If you hit edit to this post you can see the exact syntax that I used for this post.
    Last edited by WildBill22; 07-21-2011 at 05:40 AM.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so first off I've never created a thread on any forum in my life so hope I've done this right lol.

My name's Karone 22 years old good ol' Canadian boy heard about this contest from Christine aka fitlover and decided it be a great chance to really push my self to get the gains I want. Beginning of the year I was probably in the worst shape of my entire life I was at about 230lb. an out of shape fatman couldn't even play basketball for long without getting completely gassed which is when I decided screw new years resolutions just do it. Got into to the gym 3 days a week to start cleaned my diet right up 3 solid healthy meals no more fast foods or snacking so since january I've lost 40ish pounds I hover between 188- 191 depending on the time of day. I actually work at my school gym so I've seen alot of the good the bad and the extremely ugly and have gotten a decent base of what works for me and what doesn't.

A little athletic background long time athlete always running around played a lot of basketball, soccer, baseball, hockey, badminton, football, and a bit of track as well.

My goals for the contest and in general is just get stronger and put on 5-10lbs of quality muscle. I ordered the crimson punch juggernaut and the fruit punch massport which smells delicious so I'm excited for the taste. I think that pretty much covers everything I'll be posting a before picture with my juggernaut soon as I get a chance to take a good pic tonight.

I always play to win so let's do it people!
    Welcome and we're very glad to have you. Outstanding goals. Glad you have a good place to workout and the trials and tribs to make it happen. It's a great contest, enjoy!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Thanks for the info Bill I'm going to post todays workout and diet up right I'll try incorporating some of those things for sure. I only took 3/4 scoop that day just to get into it and see how that treated me and I don't think it was quite enough upped it today though. The leg curl drop set killed me had to sort of fall off the machine lol.
    On a mission

Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    I hope you are talking about incinerating the last layer of BF with Final Cutz to look god-like, and not about destroying a [insert noun here] s-=
    Welcome to the challenge ;-)
    Haha I stopped indiscriminately destroying things years back . The body fat is done for and I definitely want to add final cutz to my stack for my last month of the challenge budget permitting.

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Good luck in here, Mr. Simpson!!
    Thanks Christine I'm doing it up BIG!!

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Welcome and we're very glad to have you. Outstanding goals. Glad you have a good place to workout and the trials and tribs to make it happen. It's a great contest, enjoy!
    Thanks alot Dru I'm really excited and glad to be participating with such a group of guys and gals!

Huzzah!! For multi reply!
    On a mission

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challenge man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Day 2

Today has been a fantastic day so far diet's been solid had a little bit of Special K for breakfast with soy milk (around 7ish) and had a blueberry muffin at about 10 finished class at 11 then off to the gym!!
    Shoulder & Core with a dash of forearm
    For today I took a fully scoop and a quarter of juggernaut with way less water 5oz still tasted great and only waited about fifteen minutes before hitting the elliptical for five minutes before starting
    Super Set 1
    -Reverse Flyes 15lbx12/25lb 8/8/9
    -Arnold Press 25lbx12/ 40lb 10/9/8 (1 warm up set 3 working kept rest at 30-45 seconds)

Cable Lateral Raises (Dropset) R arm 40x12/ 30x12/ 20x10/ 10x13
    L arm 40x9/ 30x6/ 20x12/ 10x15 (60secs between R & L)

Super Set 2
    -Bent Over Lateral Raises 30lb 10/10/9
    -Dumbbell Shoulder Press 45lb 10/8/8
    (form wasn't great for the last 2 sets didn't bring the weights down enough)

Behind The Neck Press(on smith machine) 70lb 10/10 85lb 8/7
    (still getting the hang of this first time I did my left shoulder was tweaking abit so I'm gradually working into putting up bigger weight)

Shrugs (with hex bar thing lol) (dropsets each done to failure)
    130x25/ 160x24/ 180x20/ 230x13/ 250x8/ 270x7
    Delt's and traps were burning like hell after this!

So my shoulder finisher which I found here (forgot I couldn't post direct links but IM me for the link for anyone who wants to check it out) consists of what I guess you'd call a giant set front double raises right arm then side laterals right arm then repeat with the left arm then front dumbbell raises both arms and side laterals both arms. Today i stupidly grabbed to different weights so I had a 15 in my left hand and a 20 in my right lmao. I went through the cycle fully seven times which isn't too bad but when I do it next I'll use 15's and try to get at least 12 full cycles then I'll up to 20lb.

So I decided to get a little forearms in since I didn't finish everything yesterday.

Farmers Walk 50lb dumbbells each hand for 60 steps/ 60lb for 40 steps/ 75lb for 40steps

Core

Super Set 1
    -Decline Cruches 25lb 18/13
    -Cable Curls 130lb 14/14

Decline Oblique Crunches 10lb R 17/11 L 10/10

Super Set 2
    -Dumbbell Side Bends 85lb 10 reps each side for 2 sets
    -Lying Leg Raises 13/15

Ok so all in all took me about an hour fifteen to finish everything today's workout was excellent the mix of jugger I used today was spot on. Pump was crazy my delts were blowing up after the second set of arnold's and my vascularity was looking good too and I think it would be very fair to say that my focus was a little bit higher I've usually got tunnel vision in the gym but the juggernaut allowed me to crank out a couple extra reps for sure.
    So all in all tremendous workout today back tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to it. Have a great day everybody and stay on track!!
    On a mission

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome workout man!!! Looks like you killed it today!

Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    Awesome workout man!!! Looks like you killed it today!
    Thanks Zach I've never really had a shoulder day and they are just responding like mad to the long overdue attention
    On a mission

s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there friend. Just posting on yours to say good luck, and thanks for your support as well. Stick with it and work as hard as you can. That's about all we can do. See you around!

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today has been a fantastic day so far diet's been solid had a little bit of Special K for breakfast with soy milk (around 7ish) and had a blueberry muffin at about 10 finished class at 11 then off to the gym!!
    For today I took a fully scoop and a quarter of juggernaut with way less water 5oz still tasted great and only waited about fifteen minutes before hitting the elliptical for five minutes before starting
    Super Set 1
    -Arnold Press 25lbx12/ 40lb 10/9/8 (1 warm up set 3 working kept rest at 30-45 seconds)

Super Set 2

(still getting the hang of this first time I did my left shoulder was tweaking abit so I'm gradually working into putting up bigger weight)

So my shoulder finisher which I found here (forgot I couldn't post direct links but IM me for the link for anyone who wants to check it out) consists of what I guess you'd call a giant set front double raises right arm then side laterals right arm then repeat with the left arm then front dumbbell raises both arms and side laterals both arms. Today i stupidly grabbed to different weights so I had a 15 in my left hand and a 20 in my right lmao. I went through the cycle fully seven times which isn't too bad but when I do it next I'll use 15's and try to get at least 12 full cycles then I'll up to 20lb.

So I decided to get a little forearms in since I didn't finish everything yesterday.

Farmers Walk 50lb dumbbells each hand for 60 steps/ 60lb for 40 steps/ 75lb for 40steps

Core

Super Set 1
    -Cable Curls 130lb 14/14

Super Set 2
    -Lying Leg Raises 13/15

Ok so all in all took me about an hour fifteen to finish everything today's workout was excellent the mix of jugger I used today was spot on. Pump was crazy my delts were blowing up after the second set of arnold's and my vascularity was looking good too and I think it would be very fair to say that my focus was a little bit higher I've usually got tunnel vision in the gym but the juggernaut allowed me to crank out a couple extra reps for sure.
    So all in all tremendous workout today back tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to it. Have a great day everybody and stay on track!!
    Great workout today my friend great reverse flys same with the Lats aswell. Really good workout today hit it hard through the weekend.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

Originally Posted by Kendo1717 View Post
    Great workout today my friend great reverse flys same with the Lats aswell. Really good workout today hit it hard through the weekend.
    Thanks Ken I've never really focused on shoulders before and I'm absolutely loving them now! I'm a machine man back tomorrow and then chest on saturday to finish of the week.

Originally Posted by s0ulreav3r View Post
    Hey there friend. Just posting on yours to say good luck, and thanks for your support as well. Stick with it and work as hard as you can. That's about all we can do. See you around!
    Thanks for the love brother keep pushing each other and there's no limit to what we all can do!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge man!
    Thanks Cred ready to do it up huge man, I'll come check your log soon

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    It's not the size of the man in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the man.

WELCOME TO THE JUGGERNAUT WORLD, ALL JUGGERNAUT ARE MADE TO SUCCEED, IM HERE TO SUPPORT AND HELP JUGGERNAUT ACCOMPLISH THERE GOALS, TRAIN HARD TRAIN SAFE.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks for the welcome Joe us mini juggernauts have to live up to your lofty standards as the original Juggernaut.
    On a mission

gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super Set 1

Super Set 2

Core

Super Set 1
    -Cable Curls 130lb 14/14

Super Set 2
    -Lying Leg Raises 13/15

Nice workout keep it up!

Motivation

Just a something to keep everyone powering through on the path their goals

"Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems" - Paul J. Meyer
    On a mission

Check out this JUGGERNAUT Challenge

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136599721
    Last edited by WildBill22; 07-22-2011 at 05:47 AM.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Best of luck in the contest!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Registered User SweetScottsdale's Avatar
    SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome (:

Don't know how I didnt see yah earlier! Welcome to the playground (:

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Awesome work man!

Looks like your energy is great and motivation is through the roof!!! Keep killin it! Man isnt this juggernaut nation great?! Im really diggin it...

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard!!! Your gonna have a great 12 weeks with all this supports from contestants and reps! Hopefully take home some goodies as well as reach your goals! Feel free to drop in on my log and ask away of you need any help.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Juggernaut BodyGroup

Check out some great training, supplement info, giveaways and general information in the JUGGERNAUT Bodygroup forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Juggernaut BodyGroup
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031