Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: Lump in bicep

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    perkpro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit perkpro's BodySpace

Lump in bicep

I just noticed a small lump on my left bicep. I wondered what it was and knew I just worked out my biceps the night before so I did a search on the forums to see what this was. After reviewing the searches it seemed no one knew what this was and one post stated the lump went away when he pressed on it.

I was rubbing the lump and it poped back in my bicep and was gone. It felt like a sore lump or skin. What is this or why was it exposed.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GruntFunk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit GruntFunk's BodySpace
    Bicep cancer.

It's nothing more than a thick vein.

Stats: 5'10", 238 lbs
    FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FearisFailure has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FearisFailure's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by perkpro View Post
    I just noticed a small lump on my left bicep. I wondered what it was and knew I just worked out my biceps the night before so I did a search on the forums to see what this was. After reviewing the searches it seemed no one knew what this was and one post stated the lump went away when he pressed on it.

I was rubbing the lump and it poped back in my bicep and was gone. It felt like a sore lump or skin. What is this or why was it exposed.
    Could be a small hernia, other it could be the start of visible veins if you lowering your bodyfat.