Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Before Prison and After Prison

January 2010 for the first photo.

June 2011 second.

Someone teach me how to post pictures into this thread or do it for me! k thanks!
    Attached Images

dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another after photo
    Attached Images

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any detail, background story?

What did you eat, how much were you allowed to eat etc.

pretty damn lean, gj

Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    Any detail, background story?

What did you eat, how much were you allowed to eat etc.

pretty damn lean, gj
    Prison nutrition is horrible. Mostly carbs, starchy potatoes breads etc. Horribly low protein in there. around 90 grams a day if your lucky!!! The menu usually provides 3000 calories a day, Thats if you eat everything including the desserts (white cake white frosting type of ****)

I did 20 months outta my 36 month sentence. Was in a medium/maximum prison, eventually transferred to a minimum.

The first photo was taken on the "inside" at snake river correction institution in Oregon. Thats the med/max security

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf did you do?

Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    wtf did you do?
    Lifted weights. Played basketball. Read alot alot alot. about nutrition and bodybuilding.

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dweatherholt View Post
    Prison nutrition is horrible. Mostly carbs, starchy potatoes breads etc. Horribly low protein in there. around 90 grams a day if your lucky!!! The menu usually provides 3000 calories a day, Thats if you eat everything including the desserts (white cake white frosting type of ****)

I did 20 months outta my 36 month sentence. Was in a medium/maximum prison, eventually transferred to a minimum.

The first photo was taken on the "inside" at snake river correction institution in Oregon. Thats the med/max security
    lol, impressive!

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How was their weightroom? You look good man (nohomo of course)
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lifted weights. Played basketball. Read alot alot alot. about nutrition and bodybuilding.
    as in wtf did you do to get 3 years?
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you lean out after prison or while you were there
    I Rep Back

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011 You were an inspiration to all

Originally Posted by mikeybrah View Post
    How was their weightroom? You look good man (nohomo of course)
    Each institution is different. At snake river, they had a massive effing weight pile on the yard. Like 10 power racks for bench or squatting, ez curl barls, cable machines for everthing, . Almost anything you can think of they had. It was a really decent weight pile, the only thing that was /different/ was we had chains on all the weights so were lifting with resistance as you go higher on each rep!

Originally Posted by E-PRO View Post
    as in wtf did you do to get 3 years?
    This is what I did, in a nutshell

Bad guest — David William Weatherholt, 21, of Albany was arrested Saturday morning and charged with first-degree burglary, second-degree assault and strangulation with a bungee cord, said Capt. Eric Carter. He was scheduled to appear today in Linn County Circuit Court. Bond was set at $73,250.

Carter said Weatherholt wanted to get inside a house in the 1600 block of Queen Avenue about 2:20 a.m. Saturday. Those in the house did not want him in so he bashed in a window, kicked a male resident around the head and shoulders and then tried to strangle him.

Source:

Albany democrat herald. I tried to post the link but i cant! (i have less then 30 posts)

Originally Posted by E-PRO View Post
    did you lean out after prison or while you were there
    My last 3 or 4 months i basically just quit eating the white breads/pastas and desserts and ate more veggie trays. I got down to 8% body fat .

Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what I did, in a nutshell

Bad guest — David William Weatherholt, 21, of Albany was arrested Saturday morning and charged with first-degree burglary, second-degree assault and strangulation with a bungee cord, said Capt. Eric Carter. He was scheduled to appear today in Linn County Circuit Court. Bond was set at $73,250.

Carter said Weatherholt wanted to get inside a house in the 1600 block of Queen Avenue about 2:20 a.m. Saturday. Those in the house did not want him in so he bashed in a window, kicked a male resident around the head and shoulders and then tried to strangle him.

Source:

Albany democrat herald. I tried to post the link but i cant! (i have less then 30 posts)
    If so, which I doubt, your disgusting, and proof that Prison doesn't work. 3000 calories? Should be bread and water, butter if you've been 'nice'.

Originally Posted by Aamon View Post
    If so, which I doubt, your disgusting, and proof that Prison doesn't work. 3000 calories? Should be bread and water, butter if you've been 'nice'.
    Google " david william weatherholt albany democrat" (I cant post links but the second article shows my pictures too)

The first link is the night of my crime.

The second link that comes up is one on my rehabilitation. I was in a A+D program and learned alot. Im clean and sober now and am using bodybuilding/exercise to help me in my recovery. I do it to stay healthy and to stay sober. Also to reduce stress.

gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gbeezy4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know nothing about this guy so there is no need to attack him. What he did was obviously wrong, he did his time... bread and water? Really?..
    "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

-Michael Jordan

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Props on finding weights and nutrition. You definitly got healthy.

Good luck on the rest.

Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Google " david william weatherholt albany democrat" (I cant post links but the second article shows my pictures too)

The first link is the night of my crime.

The second link that comes up is one on my rehabilitation. I was in a A+D program and learned alot. Im clean and sober now and am using bodybuilding/exercise to help me in my recovery. I do it to stay healthy and to stay sober. Also to reduce stress.
    Fair enough, it'd good to read that you seem to be on the right track now at least.

But I still think there is a fundamental problem with the prison system if you had enough time to eat enough food, and work out long enough to build that kind of body. Many people who work full time would find it hard enough. Then again, I'm not from America, so I don't know if your prisons are private or public.

Originally Posted by gbeezy4 View Post
    You know nothing about this guy so there is no need to attack him. What he did was obviously wrong, he did his time... bread and water? Really?..
    I know what I read, and the act he committed is and was disgusting...or are you saying its okay? Yes...bread and water, or, more specifically, the basic necessities for the body to function correctly and allow it to perform tasks though-out the day. If you want luxuries in life, don't commit a crime.

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fair enough, it'd good to read that you seem to be on the right track now at least.

But I still think there is a fundamental problem with the prison system if you had enough time to eat enough food, and work out long enough to build that kind of body. Many people who work full time would find it hard enough. Then again, I'm not from America, so I don't know if your prisons are private or public.
    Wow strong jealousy. Why don't we just take eye for eye and hang OP with a bungee cord? OP worked hard and I'm 99% sure he suffered a lot to train, eat what **** they get in prison, and build a good physique and you're just hating on him.

Oh and btw lol Lancashire. Have fun marrying your sister

Twat.
    well i do this by repeatedly barging into small groups of people, usualy shirtless preferably pantless as well. i then tell them my max's then put some of the smaller weaker fellows into headlocks, making sure to fully flex my bi's while doing this its pretty important. also when doing the hokie pokie and it says put ur left foot in i go ahead and put my whole leg in and flex my quads while howlin loudly

[300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    After pic is what i am shooting for, not sure if i would do time to get it tho lol. Did you learn your lesson?
    Last edited by counterfit_hero; 07-18-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you preaching that the prison system is flawed? No **** kid. Less time being a bitch more time lifting.

This man is probably the only success story you're going to read. So GOOD on him.

Originally Posted by fiveten View Post
    Wow strong jealousy. Why don't we just take eye for eye and hang OP with a bungee cord? OP worked hard and I'm 99% sure he suffered a lot to train, eat what **** they get in prison, and build a good physique and you're just hating on him.

Oh and btw lol Lancashire. Have fun marrying your sister

Twat.
    Say what you like. There are only two types of people who disagree with my statement: foolish liberals and criminals themselves who want an easy ride in prison. Also never once did I say an 'eye for an eye' so cram that back where it came from.

Woaaah bro, first time I've heard that stereotype. No but seriously: time to grow up.

Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know this question sounds wrong in a online post, but it's an honest and respectful one: why would u want other people to know u've been in jail?

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tempuro View Post
    i know this question sounds wrong in a online post, but it's an honest and respectful one: why would u want other people to know u've been in jail?
    Maybe its just me, but posting the story and history without explicitly admitting it was wrong on a forum seems a little like OP is trying to sound like a badass.

Good job on finding an outlet to aid your sobriety, so allowing inmates to exercise while inside is worthy of tax dollars, provided they stay sober and healthy, using the exercise as a tool for that end.

But again, OP kind of sounds more proud than remorseful, which is sad. Maybe I read it all in the wrong context. Hope so.

Originally Posted by Tempuro View Post
    Denying my past will, for me, lead to relapse. Im in recovery now and im open and honest about my life and history .

Not trying to sound like a badass at all! Just wanted to get your opinions guys! ALOT of people lift weights in prison. We read alot of magazines and books, and try new things out alot. For gods sake there are routines based on alot of our workouts . "Convict routines" etc etc . All we have is time in there.

Really im not trying to have "criminal pride" im done with that lifestyle.

No one is going to ask me why I did it??

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good, and damn they have full weights and such at prisons!? Doesn't sound half bad. But on a serious note, why did you commit such a crime? Did you learn a lesson from prison? I don't want to say you're a "bad" person, but do you think you have become a "better" individual following your sentance? (No hate intended, I just don't know how to word it without being partially offensive)
    *San Diego Chargers Crew*
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

Originally Posted by usethejitz View Post
    Looking good, and damn they have full weights and such at prisons!? Doesn't sound half bad. But on a serious note, why did you commit such a crime? Did you learn a lesson from prison? I don't want to say you're a "bad" person, but do you think you have become a "better" individual following your sentance? (No hate intended, I just don't know how to word it without being partially offensive)
    I did it because my younger brother was with the man, drinking at his house. The guy tried to take advantage of him while he was heavily intoxicated.

I was drunk at the time. And yes I learned my lesson. I am a "small"m guy and its ****ing scary in there! you gotta be really respectful in there. Watch your back. Etc etc. gangs everywhere!

But like I said, i completed a program for drug/alcohol and anger issues, etc etc. And im doing good now. I have a job, and im starting college for computer science in the fall!

Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Good job, stay out of prison

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did it because my younger brother was with the man, drinking at his house. The guy tried to take advantage of him while he was heavily intoxicated.

I was drunk at the time. And yes I learned my lesson. I am a "small"m guy and its ****ing scary in there! you gotta be really respectful in there. Watch your back. Etc etc. gangs everywhere!

But like I said, i completed a program for drug/alcohol and anger issues, etc etc. And im doing good now. I have a job, and im starting college for computer science in the fall!
    Unfortunate man. But it's great to hear that you're out and getting back on track. And you actually accomplished something while in jail that will benefit you for the rest of your life (aslong as you stay consistent.) Everyone makes mistakes, and I do believe that not everyone who commits a crime is neccesarily a "bad" person. Just put in an unfortunate circumstance.

Have some reps and hope all goes well in the fall with school, and your lifting goals.
    *San Diego Chargers Crew*
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsfLip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job. Keep on the right track and surround yourself with good people man. Congratulations on going to college!