Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by dweatherholt View Post
    I did it because my younger brother was with the man, drinking at his house. The guy tried to take advantage of him while he was heavily intoxicated.

I was drunk at the time. And yes I learned my lesson. I am a "small"m guy and its ****ing scary in there! you gotta be really respectful in there. Watch your back. Etc etc. gangs everywhere!

But like I said, i completed a program for drug/alcohol and anger issues, etc etc. And im doing good now. I have a job, and im starting college for computer science in the fall!
    You don't need to get into detail but are you saying the dude was trying to molest your brother? How old was this guy and how old was your bro and why was he drinking with him?

dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rightfight View Post
    Props to you man for making a concerted effort to stay on the straight and narrow. Good luck to you on your future workout regime.

One question, how did you pass the monotonous hours couped up in fortified cell. Did you read, watch tv, talk with your cell mate?
    Were not in cell all day. There are day rooms also. And the yard. Yes I read, watched tv, played cards, basketball, church, classes. Yes I talked alot with my celly.

Originally Posted by struck85 View Post
    You don't need to get into detail but are you saying the dude was trying to molest your brother? How old was this guy and how old was your bro and why was he drinking with him?
    The guy was like 40+ years old. My brother is his daughters age and they were all drinking together. Not too uncommon these days...

LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aamon View Post
    If so, which I doubt, your disgusting, and proof that Prison doesn't work. 3000 calories? Should be bread and water, butter if you've been 'nice'.
    If OP diden't mention prison/his crimes I would never have guessed that he had been to prison, since he talks like an educated person and is disciplined enough to take body-building seriously. If anything it gives hope that the prison system actually does work.

dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50) dweatherholt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeLeve View Post
    If OP diden't mention prison/his crimes I would never have guessed that he had been to prison, since he talks like an educated person and is disciplined enough to take body-building seriously. If anything it gives hope that the prison system actually does work.
    Thanks man! I get that alot. People cant believe i was in there. Or they say I didn't belong. (But I was deserving of my sentence)