Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shout outs to Wala and T and everyone else for all the support

This one for wala no homo lol

Having some fun
    Last edited by caconway; 04-18-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    Massive improvements coming to a thread near you...

changed profile pic. don't want Maverik getting any more hard-ons.

"I followed Ronnie to the toilet."

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^Looking good bro. Got some ups to. I use to be able to windmill and a lot of other **** dunking from 1st hash in front of free throw etc. Now i never ball anymore.

Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    ^^^Looking good bro. Got some ups to. I use to be able to windmill and a lot of other **** dunking from 1st hash in front of free throw etc. Now i never ball anymore.

inb4 T mixes us up again

Thanks a lot broski. I know it's fun as hell. I just started dunking 2 or so weeks ago. I use to get up but never was layin down. Guess it's the muscle memory haha. But man your biceps are coming up. I need to learn to pose like you also. Keep it up!

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caconway View Post
    I need to learn to pose like you also. Keep it up!
    This might be useful http://www.bodybuildingcourse.com/fr...sing_tips.html
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no hate but it's really hard to judge relative size from mirror pics... i know people on FB who look pretty solid judging from those pics but when they stand next to me they look like a girl... (i'll get one to take a pic with me next time i see him in the gym... and after i get a bit of a tan cause i'm pale as phuck atm ahahhahaha )

comparisons is where it's at boys!!!

just need a cacon chest ffs

I'm assuming you won that contest easily?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm assuming you won that contest easily?
    like taking candy from a baby

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    like taking candy from a baby
    And I know what you're saying T. it's just pretty much impossible to get those type of pics. No one would ever really pose with me, for a few reasons lol. The second pic was taken by my grandma.

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    thanks a lot. I think it's going to take a decade to learn how to do the lat spread

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks a lot. I think it's going to take a decade to learn how to do the lat spread
    Try doing it with no lats to speak of and then get a nervous breakdown expecting half a foot of meat to just unfold as if you were a pro. The sad reality of a natural.

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice chest and arms buddy you have a good physique. Lots of potential!

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try doing it with no lats to speak of and then get a nervous breakdown expecting half a foot of meat to just unfold as if you were a pro. The sad reality of a natural.
    Lol that was funny to read and maybe you're just joking, but AAS usage has nothing to do with lat origin and insertion. Size maybe, but shape alone is the main factor of that lat poppage. Genetics ftw

Wasn't serious obviously, except for the part about needing actual muscle to spread before you hit the pose. Some people never get it through their heads that you don't get a proper V shape at 130lbs.

I think its the most ego breaking pose for a natural. Ffs

Originally Posted by wjs010 View Post
    Nice chest and arms buddy you have a good physique. Lots of potential!
    Thanks a lot bud. I prolly play too much b ball to get much bigger

Edit: can prolly really improve density/quality of muscle/proportions etc though

diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Do the basics, squats, deads, legs press, thicken up all over and your legs. But when training legs, throw in some single leg work. One legged leg press, one legged squats (Tim can maybe link you to a vid of him doing them when he trained with Roelly) one legged legged extentions and curls. And lunges are good too.

As for training them twice a week, I'll be totally honest, if your training with full intensity for legs, you won't physically be able to train legs again like 3 days later!

You could however do a rolling schedule - just have an order of what you train and then when you get back to the sale body part, it's about 4-6 days later so you end up training each body part like 3 times in 2 weeks roughly.

Biggest thing I can say tho is that what works for one person may not for another. So training twice a week on legs could be the best thing to bring up your legs, but it also may be the worst? I know what works best for me through trial and error over the last 8 years so I'd never tell somebody not to try something or a certain method. Trying something to know it doesn't work makes you better in the long run as you end up knowing what works best for YOU
    Great post !!! Thanks a lot for your help !!!

rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heres some chest clips around 20 weeks out

Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

#BBP

Heres some chest clips around 20 weeks out

Dam bro yo chest strong as hell. I'm conflicted cuz I don't know whether I wanna improve my strength or just **** with the 225 on bench 3 sets of 10, the 60 lb dumbbell press for bout 20 reps 3 sets, and that chest press 3 sets of 10, all just focusing on contractions, or go heavy like you. Lowkey i dunno. How you like the cables? Do they help with shape? Good look broski

edit: Oh and I hope you don't use them clamps when you by yourself with dat weight lol. If its too heavy mugs be needin to tip the bar over haha.

diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diomidis1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    have fun with em...

and i agree with the leg trainings twice/week, not possible
    This exercise looks interesting...thank you Tim !!!

Dam bro yo chest strong as hell. I'm conflicted cuz I don't know whether I wanna improve my strength or just **** with the 225 on bench 3 sets of 10, the 60 lb dumbbell press for bout 20 reps 3 sets, and that chest press 3 sets of 10, all just focusing on contractions, or go heavy like you. Lowkey i dunno. How you like the cables? Do they help with shape? Good look broski

edit: Oh and I hope you don't use them clamps when you by yourself with dat weight lol. If its too heavy mugs be needin to tip the bar over haha.
    Ive found my chest grow best from overloading it on the pressing movements and 8-12 on cable movements and flies. And those arent clamps. Just straps. And I dont even wrap them on anything, just so use to wearing them in the gym without them I feel naked and cant lift as heavy. Mental thing but it does help w wrist support
    Way.

#BBP

Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey, Long Time Lurker: On day 24 of my cut, couple of vids from a few weeks ago

Deadlift from three weeks ago

Incline DB from about 2 weeks ago, yes those are mario bros pajammas.
    Epic Performance Sponsored Athlete- TRAIN INSANE!
    dwear06@wou.edu

Check Out My Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=323318701#post323318701

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^well sh*t....I need to get back in the gym. Awesome videos, good luck with your cut!
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wearwolf51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    ^well sh*t....I need to get back in the gym. Awesome videos, good luck with your cut!
    Thank you sir. You look swole in your pic man, def get back in the gym and rock it!
    Epic Performance Sponsored Athlete- TRAIN INSANE!
    dwear06@wou.edu

Check Out My Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=323318701#post323318701

Ive found my chest grow best from overloading it on the pressing movements and 8-12 on cable movements and flies. And those arent clamps. Just straps. And I dont even wrap them on anything, just so use to wearing them in the gym without them I feel naked and cant lift as heavy. Mental thing but it does help w wrist support
    Good look. Im'a have to get on that cable game. I think it would do some damage

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    From today at 76 kg with at least 7 weeks of dieting to go. I'm at my best ever now. I'm happy with that. Still excited to get better and better though

Natural Bodybuilding - Posing, Training, Advice & more www.youtube.com/olivercherekfitness

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    took this last week at 185 and 4.5 weeks out from a men's physique contest

http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

alright as some of you might know know i was under contest prep, that's now over and i won my class (juniors), no match for overall though...

thanks to everyone the boards who has been supportive and hopefully i'll get back to normal now cause i snapped very easily at some members, sorry!

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat back...dem quads.........Quality routine too Timmerman. Once again, enjoy dat dere Nutella-Tech bro, you earnt it!!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Dat back...dem quads.........Quality routine too Timmerman. Once again, enjoy dat dere Nutella-Tech bro, you earnt it!!
    i'm really going on diet again tomorrow just 1000 kcal more and if i wanted to junk something i just will... i have to take advantage for the rebound! and not overkilling the junk will allow me to stay lean for the summer (yes, beachboy)