Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    Thanks for the tips. Basically every time I train chest I'll always do barbell or dumbbell on both flat and incline, if I'm doing flies it's normally only a few sets at the end to get a better pump. I guess I'll try changing my reps and sets.

Back is a bit of an issue for me, I've got two worn discs and deadlifting is hit and miss for me, sometimes I can sometimes I can't. The pullups and chest supported dumbbell rows I do religiously 4 sets each. I just need to get back into deadlifting one week at a time.

Pretty much, I guess it just depends on which movement your joints prefer and if you've got a good mind/muscle connection. I'll give flies a proper try again tomorrow and maybe switch up the way I do them.
    Yeh bro, that's what it's all about - trying different things and seeing what works. Without doubt, I feel the mind-muscle connection thing is one of the most important things!! As Dorian said in that seminar with Branch - You don't ever see someone with a great lowerback/lats and a poor upper back?! So he said concentrate more on the FEEL on the exercise when doing bent over rows (a big one for back actually also Franco Columbu said this too - both amazing thich backs) and his best advice to everyone was to HALVE the amount of weight they're lifting on bent over rows/DB rows and start from there - fair pace on the positive, hold breifly and then release controlled to start position.

If everyone started doing that, you'd see better results with the half weight than you would with the weight doubled but no 'feel' for the movement.

I can't wait for back on Tuesday!!! lol
    IG: waldronconstruction

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    You cerainly do Neo..I mean fitmom!
    I see myself more as Trinity

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This yeh^

Although as for flies etc, some people have built really good chests with mostly fly movements and less pressing.. so I suppose the moral there is as always - each persons body responds differently to different exercises..therefore, varierty is the key.

But there's never any getting away from it - Compounds build thickness and strength all day!
    Yep certainly. Everyone is built differently so the motion of a movement is gonna be slightly different from person to person.

Thanks for the tips. Basically every time I train chest I'll always do barbell or dumbbell on both flat and incline, if I'm doing flies it's normally only a few sets at the end to get a better pump. I guess I'll try changing my reps and sets.

Back is a bit of an issue for me, I've got two worn discs and deadlifting is hit and miss for me, sometimes I can sometimes I can't. The pullups and chest supported dumbbell rows I do religiously 4 sets each. I just need to get back into deadlifting one week at a time.
    Rack pulls will probably be a better option for you since your back is off. I say that because when you pull from the floor it's easy to round your back which will cause problems for your discs whether they're healthy or not. Rack pulls will shorten the range of motion and allow you to keep your back straight, but will still be very effective at targeting your erectors and helping you build thickness.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Found this...

2008:

2009:

2010:

2011:

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeh bro, that's what it's all about - trying different things and seeing what works. Without doubt, I feel the mind-muscle connection thing is one of the most important things!! As Dorian said in that seminar with Branch - You don't ever see someone with a great lowerback/lats and a poor upper back?! So he said concentrate more on the FEEL on the exercise when doing bent over rows (a big one for back actually also Franco Columbu said this too - both amazing thich backs) and his best advice to everyone was to HALVE the amount of weight they're lifting on bent over rows/DB rows and start from there - fair pace on the positive, hold breifly and then release controlled to start position.

If everyone started doing that, you'd see better results with the half weight than you would with the weight doubled but no 'feel' for the movement.

I can't wait for back on Tuesday!!! lol
    Gutted I just trained back today! I've started lowering the weight for other muscles and making sure I'm getting the reps spot on, not that I was training like Branch in the first place but no harm in making my form that bit better.

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Rack pulls will probably be a better option for you since your back is off. I say that because when you pull from the floor it's easy to round your back which will cause problems for your discs whether they're healthy or not. Rack pulls will shorten the range of motion and allow you to keep your back straight, but will still be very effective at targeting your erectors and helping you build thickness.
    I guess I'll have to wait until next week but I'll try them for sure and see how it goes.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I guess I'll have to wait until next week but I'll try them for sure and see how it goes.
    Cool. I would just ease into them and ramp up the weight slowly each week and see how your back feels. You don't have to crazy heavy to achieve hypertrophy.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    Reppin the bb.com tank...looking solid as always.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just cooked this up, wanted to show off my cooking skills to you boys

roughly 1.2kg chicken (cooked) and about 1.2kg sweet potato decided to get my masterchef on and threw in some herbs, should last about 3 or 4 days

"Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do the same as you man

the taste after few days doesn't get any better

should sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on the sweet potatoes for more sweetness

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    2008:

2011:

Nice transformation Webber!! Such a great improvement in 3 years.

Gutted I just trained back today! I've started lowering the weight for other muscles and making sure I'm getting the reps spot on, not that I was training like Branch in the first place but no harm in making my form that bit better.
    Plenty of time to try new stuff out bro! I'm off to train chest now.

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    Looking solid!

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    just cooked this up, wanted to show off my cooking skills to you boys

roughly 1.2kg chicken (cooked) and about 1.2kg sweet potato decided to get my masterchef on and threw in some herbs, should last about 3 or 4 days

3-4 days? That would last me 2 days tops lol I've been eating about 500g chicken each day. Never had sweet potatoes!! My main carb sources are oats and rice. Looks nice that though!!

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you get tired of rice and oats I recommend quinoa. It tastes a bit like rice, but it's a complete protein.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    If you get tired of rice and oats I recommend quinoa. It tastes a bit like rice, but it's a complete protein.
    What is it? Didn't think you could get complete proteins from plants/grains?

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)

3-4 days? That would last me 2 days tops lol I've been eating about 500g chicken each day. Never had sweet potatoes!! My main carb sources are oats and rice. Looks nice that though!!
    oh i mean, itll last me that long cause i have 2 meals of 180g chicken (cooked weight), and 1 of 180g tuna (each with 100g sweet potato and 100g broccoli), plus i have 6 weetbix with water and 140g egg white for breakkie, a wpi shake with 18 almonds before bed and another shake post-workout

this was just something tasty i thought id throw up for ya'll

oh i mean, itll last me that long cause i have 2 meals of 180g chicken (cooked weight), and 1 of 180g tuna (each with 100g sweet potato and 100g broccoli), plus i have 6 weetbix with water and 140g egg white for breakkie, a wpi shake with 18 almonds before bed and another shake post-workout
    Nice! I see. I get sick of tuna so instead have chicken for 2 of my meals. 6 weetabix with water?! I have to have milk, the extra calories do you good and its not that many that you couldn't burn em off with some cardio etc.

Nice! I see. I get sick of tuna so instead have chicken for 2 of my meals. 6 weetabix with water?! I have to have milk, the extra calories do you good and its not that many that you couldn't burn em off with some cardio etc.
    yeah i have chicken for 2 meals and tuna for 1 lol. although i quite like tuna (even though its in springwater)

and yeah, im having zero dairy atm, so milks out haha, i actually find the weetbix with water refreshing after the egg whites (which i hate)

yeah i have chicken for 2 meals and tuna for 1 lol. although i quite like tuna (even though its in springwater)

and yeah, im having zero dairy atm, so milks out haha, i actually find the weetbix with water refreshing after the egg whites (which i hate)
    I dont even have egg whites ha. I just have 4 poached eggs and then a half protein shake to make upto 50g protein for that meal.

Why no dairy? You cutting right now? I forgot who's cutting or bulking cos there's so many people in here!!

EDIT: Actually, just remembered, you got your show soon!! lol

I dont even have egg whites ha. I just have 4 poached eggs and then a half protein shake to make upto 50g protein for that meal.

Why no dairy? You cutting right now? I forgot who's cutting or bulking cos there's so many people in here!!

EDIT: Actually, just remembered, you got your show soon!! lol
    lol yeah man!! me and kyle are 8 weeks and 6 days away from battling it out! still plenty of time for us to do some shiit-talking and post some progress pics with epic lighting

after seeing his, i even went and started a journal over in the contest prep section hahaha

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is it? Didn't think you could get complete proteins from plants/grains?

It's really good and I prefer it over rice or potato's. If I am going to have carbs that is the way I go.

Nutritional value

Quinoa, uncooked
    Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
    Carbohydrates 64 g
    Starch 52 g
    Dietary fibre 7 g
    Fat 6 g
    polyunsaturated 3.3 g
    Protein 14 g
    Water 13 g
    Thiamine (Vit. B1) 0.36 mg (28%)
    Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 0.32 mg (21%)
    Vitamin B6 0.5 mg (38%)
    Folate (Vit. B9) 184 μg (46%)
    Vitamin E 2.4 mg (16%)
    Iron 4.6 mg (37%)
    Magnesium 197 mg (53%)
    Phosphorus 457 mg (65%)
    Zinc 3.1 mg (31%)
    Percentages are relative to US recommendations for adults.
    Source: USDA Nutrient database
    Quinoa was of great nutritional importance in pre-Columbian Andean civilizations, secondary only to the potato, and was followed in importance by maize. In contemporary times, this crop has become highly appreciated for its nutritional value, as its protein content is very high (12%–18%). Unlike wheat or rice (which are low in lysine), and like oats, quinoa contains a balanced set of essential amino acids for humans, making it a complete protein source, unusual among plant foods.[12] It is a good source of dietary fiber and phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron. Quinoa is gluten-free and considered easy to digest. Because of all these characteristics, quinoa is being considered a possible crop in NASA's Controlled Ecological Life Support System for long-duration manned spaceflights.[12]

lol yeah man!! me and kyle are 8 weeks and 6 days away from battling it out! still plenty of time for us to do some shiit-talking and post some progress pics with epic lighting

after seeing his, i even went and started a journal over in the contest prep section hahaha
    Haha, nice move! Definitely will up your motivation!

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post

It's really good and I prefer it over rice or potato's. If I am going to have carbs that is the way I go.

Nutritional value

Quinoa, uncooked
    Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
    Carbohydrates 64 g
    Starch 52 g
    Dietary fibre 7 g
    Fat 6 g
    polyunsaturated 3.3 g
    Protein 14 g
    Water 13 g
    Thiamine (Vit. B1) 0.36 mg (28%)
    Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 0.32 mg (21%)
    Vitamin B6 0.5 mg (38%)
    Folate (Vit. B9) 184 μg (46%)
    Vitamin E 2.4 mg (16%)
    Iron 4.6 mg (37%)
    Magnesium 197 mg (53%)
    Phosphorus 457 mg (65%)
    Zinc 3.1 mg (31%)
    Percentages are relative to US recommendations for adults.
    Source: USDA Nutrient database
    Quinoa was of great nutritional importance in pre-Columbian Andean civilizations, secondary only to the potato, and was followed in importance by maize. In contemporary times, this crop has become highly appreciated for its nutritional value, as its protein content is very high (12%–18%). Unlike wheat or rice (which are low in lysine), and like oats, quinoa contains a balanced set of essential amino acids for humans, making it a complete protein source, unusual among plant foods.[12] It is a good source of dietary fiber and phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron. Quinoa is gluten-free and considered easy to digest. Because of all these characteristics, quinoa is being considered a possible crop in NASA's Controlled Ecological Life Support System for long-duration manned spaceflights.[12]
    Ah, nice! I'll investigate and see if this is available easily in the UK. A lot of the foods that are easy to get in the US seem to be hard to get in the UK unless you goto specialist stores but then you're looking at paying more!

I'm on a tight budget atm!

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

this was just something tasty i thought id throw up for ya'll
    Bro how the hell can you have weetbix with water?!?! That is so rank, I'd rather eat them dry

...srsly, I used to just take the dry biscuits and smother them with cheese and vegemite

I'm going to master my photoshop/paint skills in the coming 2 months just to freak you the phuck out

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quinoa is very god source of carbs. I am very hesitant to post pictures of mine but I can post cooking pictures and am very confident when it comes to cooking
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...srsly, I used to just take the dry biscuits and smother them with cheese and vegemite
    <---barfs

Egg whites with splenda and cinnamon and then cooked is on thing I used to do when prepping. Still like it now actually.
    1708 total @220 Raw

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    start

bit of leg work

full bulk

Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    8 week cut

still cutting, trying to get shredded.
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tons of crazy progress since i last posted..... simply motivating.
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

Bro how the hell can you have weetbix with water?!?! That is so rank, I'd rather eat them dry

I'm going to master my photoshop/paint skills in the coming 2 months just to freak you the phuck out

brah thats disgusting!! hahaha. im eating my weetbix right now, its actually so tasty if you put enough water in

lol inb4 youre suddnely 6' and PJ size

im gonna have to ms paint some hamstrings onto myself haha i dont have photoshop!

Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post
    8 week cut

still cutting, trying to get shredded.
    Nice steady progress mate! Your full cut pics should look good!

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

add me in teens
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge