moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

rate my workout for tonning/ and turning fat in to muscle

ya..... well ive been interested in hiting my body parts twice a week so im switching my routine..... and since I have just created my home gym (barbel, bench , dumbels) i figured it was the perfect time!

my idea: (w4sb)

Monday (strengh)
    A. barbell bench
    (max set of 3-5 )

b incline dumbell press
    (3-4 sets of 6 -10)

C. bent over barbell row
    (4 sets 10-15)

D. bent over dumbell delt flys
    (3 sets of 12-15)

E leg raises (weight)
    (3 sets of 8-15)
    //////////////////

wednesday (strengh)
    A. dead
    (max set of 5 )

B single leg squats
    (3-4 sets of 8-15)

C. Romanian deads
    ( 3-4 of 6-10)

D. plate pinches
    (3 sets taking the time i took and trying to pass it every week)

/////////////////

friday
    A. Dumbell bench
    (3 sets of max reps, rest 60seconds betwen reps)

B dumbell tri extencion
    (3-4 sets of 5-10 )

C. pulls up
    (4 sets of 8-12 ) (add weight when you can do 15 each set)

D. dumbell shoulder press
    (3 sets of 10 -15 reps )

E. preacher curlz
    (3 sets of 8-10)
    //////////////////

saturday
    A. Back squats
    (3 sets of 6-8)

B dumbell lunges
    (3-4 set of 8 -15 steps)

C. romanian deadlift
    (3-4 sets of 6-10 reps)

D. heavy dumbell holds or plate pinches
    (3 sets of timed sets and atempting to pass it every week)
    /////////////

what do you guys think ?? will i get the tonnez with this routine? please contribute suggest /remove some exercises

on an added note: im 5 '11 178lb gona be eating 3.5kcals

mainly from proteins and fats with regular carbs

-on th first two lifts day's the rest betwen them will be from 2-4 mins ( i pulled this out my a$$ but i think i should rest more since it is for strengh.... i mean tonning)

- the last two day's the rest betwen sets will be from 30 - 60 seconds ( again pulling this out my a@#)

thanks again if you actualy read any of this!, weak reps for help.
    Last edited by moreplz; 07-17-2011 at 07:56 PM.

dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a lesson for you kids out there. Stay in school.

moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moreplz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dimmupelto View Post
    This is a lesson for you kids out there. Stay in school.
    if you are talking about my grammer, gimme a break im making progress on it!

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your starting med school at 18? Trolling?

Originally Posted by strike8892 View Post
    Your starting med school at 18? Trolling?
    its in nursing, planing on finishing a bachelor's in nursing and then hopping in to meds school

( the university teaches nurses and doctors in the same campus)

EDIT: this thread looks to be taking a turn..... can i get a critique of the workout?
    Last edited by moreplz; 07-17-2011 at 07:52 PM.

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not bad, it's just that you should do a workout routine that's proven to work. Starting strength works.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As soon as you're able to turn that fat into muscle let us know. You won't need to go to school, you'll have a Nobel Prize.

Originally Posted by VIsland View Post
    As soon as you're able to turn that fat into muscle let us know. You won't need to go to school, you'll have a Nobel Prize.
    was wondering when someone would say something about the title :P

Originally Posted by strike8892 View Post
    It's not bad, it's just that you should do a workout routine that's proven to work. Starting strength works.
    it is a well known program, westside for skinny bastards, I just added an extra leg day

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moreplz View Post
    its a well known program, west side for skinny bastards, i just added an extra leg day
    so the thread title should have been

"what do you think about adding an extra leg day to westside for skinny bastards?"

and the answer would have been:

do the program, eat your food.

you can't "tone" or "turn fat into muscle"
    you can gain weight or lose weight.
    how much food you eat and what exercise you do are going to influence what happens while you gain or lose weight

lots of food, no exercise = fat
    lots of food, lots of lifting = some fat, some muscle
    no food, no exercise = skinnyfat
    no food, exercise = some fat loss, some muscle loss

pick a program, eat your food. stick to the program. win.

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VIsland View Post
    haha classic