paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This Has Been One Ugly Week! :(

Boston...chemical warfare out of Mississippi, a freakin' fertilizer plant explosion just north of Waco, Texas. LOL Not making light of anything. I'm worn out just watching the news! Perhaps a cup of Earl Grey? No? Maybe a Gin and Tonic with a lime or two...three...four...five. I'll stop there! Ha ha! Tomorrow is a new day. Absolutely everywhere!

It's been ugly! Seriously. Grace, peace, comfort to those who have been caught up in this madness. Just how can one say and express their hurt over loss? I wish I had a magic wand to take away pain and hurt! I'd wander around and wave it everywhere!!! This pathetic world needs something like that.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    We're all gonna make it brah, have some poverty reps.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Boston...chemical warfare out of Mississippi, a freakin' fertilizer plant explosion just north of Waco, Texas. LOL Not making light of anything. I'm worn out just watching the news! Perhaps a cup of Earl Grey? No? Maybe a Gin and Tonic with a lime or two...three...four...five. I'll stop there! Ha ha! Tomorrow is a new day. Absolutely everywhere!

It's been ugly! Seriously. Grace, peace, comfort to those who have been caught up in this madness. Just how can one say and express their hurt over loss? I wish I had a magic wand to take away pain and hurt! I'd wander around and wave it everywhere!!! This pathetic world needs something like that.
    Tell me about it. I was at a staff meeting in College Station, when the West, Texas explosion happened. We were directly involved. Three of our inspectors are now there on rotating shifts working 24/7.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Tell me about it. I was at a staff meeting in College Station, when the West, Texas explosion happened. We were directly involved. Three of our inspectors are now there on rotating shifts working 24/7.
    That little town was just about blown away brother! Just what is it...? This ($*% comes in waves it seems.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill