Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where did you exactly read that folic acid at 5mg is so much better for these purposes?

uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where did you exactly read that folic acid at 5mg is so much better for these purposes?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    From the readings a BFv3/Triazole/Dopa Mucuna stack seems to be the best natty approach to this issue. The question is how long someone would have to be off after 8 weeks of this stack. Are 4 weeks supposed to be sufficient?
    You can take BioForge for 12 weeks (a whole spermiogenic cycle) then take a 4 weeks break.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    We have had 3 (5 in total) (I am one of them) more people get their wives pregnant while using Triazole as a part of stack that addresses all issues that would prevent a pregnancy. The other 2 are members here and Ill let them know of this thread. If they want to post anything they can. Otherwise Ill just give the stack that I had used and therefor recommended to them.

3 Caps Triazole per day
    1-3grams of Mucuna (20%) per day
    4000-5000iu Vit D
    1-2 grams of extra Maca
    I am one and I used exactly what Matt posted. Most telling is I had a vasectomy reversal in July and by end of November my wife was pregnant. Plus I am older than most men trying to conceive. The stack works lol

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    youre links are so ****in' outstanding that i don't hesitate any longer ordering some bottles of the new Bioforge. Will run it together with Triazole and NOW L-Dopa
    Should be an awesome stack!

OP, I don't have any lab work to prove it, but I can tell you the BF3(2 now) is awesome. It is the best supp I have used to date(although I haven't tried them all to be fair), I would highly recommend it, and for what it is worth I got my GF pregnant(expecting in March) doing what we normally do while on it. I have the log in my sig w/detailed review at the end. Hope that helps some.

I am using L-Dopa right now and that is some weird stuff dosing before bed. Vivid ass dreams, and in the beginning a couple times I would just wake up way before the alarm(by 3-4 hours) wide awake. Now I just sleep great

I only used Triazole once and I did get oily skin, and some increase in strength, but I only ran it one month. Reviews of using it longer or w/other supps are stellar though.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Should be an awesome stack!

OP, I don't have any lab work to prove it, but I can tell you the BF3(2 now) is awesome. It is the best supp I have used to date(although I haven't tried them all to be fair), I would highly recommend it, and for what it is worth I got my GF pregnant(expecting in March) doing what we normally do while on it.
    That's going to be the most jacked baby EVER

Hi just a quick update. My wife did two pregnancy tests yesterday because of nausea she had all the time and both were positive. The tuesday after easter we have a date with her gyn to verify these results. I remember docs sayin last september "with your bad sperm analysis she will never get pregnant naturally". Then in december we did an ICSI/IVF without success. I moved away from the docs so called "baby makers", continued taking my supps and threw in some clomifen from january on. Before i dit that the docs told me that such a bad sperm analysis wouldn't improve by taking meds or supps and the only way to get a child would be to undergo an ICSI. I can only motivate everyone who was in a similar condition to TRY to improve his owns fertility with the help of supplements and not to give up to early trying it naturally. If someone is interested i will exactly post my supplement plan.

By the way i'd like to give thanks to

Driven Sports

and

Biotivia

who both helped me with their great products and their great posts.

Thumbs up

Congrats and best of luck mate!!!

Yes please, post your supplements plan.

Hi just a quick update. My wife did two pregnancy tests yesterday because of nausea she had all the time and both were positive. The tuesday after easter we have a date with her gyn to verify these results. I remember docs sayin last september "with your bad sperm analysis she will never get pregnant naturally". Then in december we did an ICSI/IVF without success. I moved away from the docs so called "baby makers", continued taking my supps and threw in some clomifen from january on. Before i dit that the docs told me that such a bad sperm analysis wouldn't improve by taking meds or supps and the only way to get a child would be to undergo an ICSI. I can only motivate everyone who was in a similar condition to TRY to improve his owns fertility with the help of supplements and not to give up to early trying it naturally. If someone is interested i will exactly post my supplement plan.

By the way i'd like to give thanks to

Driven Sports

and

Biotivia

who both helped me with their great products and their great posts.