Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Starting some scientific discussion concerning male fertility, supps and bloodwork

Recently i got blood work from my doctor (because of unfulfilled wish for children) and most parameters were ok. BUT

prolactin was higher than normal: 26.8 ng/ml (normal is between
    1.6 and 18.8)

As i am not taking any supps or meds which are known to raise prolactin, i googled a bit and on wikipedia i read that high protein consume also can raise prolactin. And prolactin is very BAD for fertility. Never heard such things before. What do you think about this. And another question: Do you think NOW L-Dopa could control these moderately increased prolactin levels and therefore raise fertility?

Other question: Which supps are assumed to be good for this aspect (higher spermatogenesis)? I am thinking of trying Act Xtreme / Triazole or BioForge V3. Will this thing be positively influenced?

There was another parameter in my blood work which was higher than normal:

T 4 (1.87 ng/dl). Normal is 0.93-1.70, BUT

T3 and TSH basal were within the normal ranges! I am not taking any fat burner at the moment (only TTA), no thyriodal or somethig like that. Why is only this value then higher than normal?

Have my next doctors meeting tomorrow but i am interested in talking about this issue. Would be glad someone has the same interest.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50) uubiduu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Thanks but i am already taking folic acid and zinc. Perhaps i should take a higher dose of zinc

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thanks but i am already taking folic acid and zinc. Perhaps i should take a higher dose of zinc
    Whats your zinc dosage? Be careful not to overuse zinc as it could cause copper depletion.
    Proprietary blended companies' worst nightmare.

Oh well. Money doesn't grow on trees [although apparently, it does grow on pond weeds]. - NO HYPE

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every single time I think im over Bioforge V3, you crop up and make me fall in love with it again. Cant you just let me move on? (Or at least wait until September when im going to be financially stable to buy two bottles?)

If I see more journals/articles proving the effectiveness of your beloved Bioforge V3 I will start dishing out negs to you AND the rest of the wise customers you so highly cherish.

This is NOT a threat, its a PROMISE!

Oh well. Money doesn't grow on trees [although apparently, it does grow on pond weeds]. - NO HYPE

Talking

youre links are so ****in' outstanding that i don't hesitate any longer ordering some bottles of the new Bioforge. Will run it together with Triazole and NOW L-Dopa

youre links are so ****in' outstanding that i don't hesitate any longer ordering some bottles of the new Bioforge. Will run it together with Triazole and NOW L-Dopa
    You will be repped on recharge for a wise decision Sir

Originally Posted by GBROS View Post
    Whats your zinc dosage? Be careful not to overuse zinc as it could cause copper depletion.
    30mg (1/3 of a 100mg pill that also contains 5mg mangan but no copper). Would try 100mg Zn but how much copper is needed then?

30mg (1/3 of a 100mg pill that also contains 5mg mangan but no copper). Would try 100mg Zn but how much copper is needed then?
    I think I would go for around 50-75mgmg of zinc. Not sure how much the new Bioforge would contain but Im assuming its definitely around 50mg mark.

As for the amount of copper you would require as your zinc intake increases, im not too sure. I will post links if I can find them.

I think I would go for around 50-75mgmg of zinc. Not sure how much the new Bioforge would contain but Im assuming its definitely around 50mg mark.
    Zinc Picolinate (Yields 6mg of Zinc) 30 mg per capsule

170 lbs = 3 caps?

Zinc Picolinate (Yields 6mg of Zinc) 30 mg per capsule

170 lbs = 3 caps?
    You wont need the additional zinc if your purchase bioforge. At your weight I would go for 4 caps of BV3 a day.

If you use zinc without Bioforge as those caps above I would stick to two caps.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    age 36. **** that man kids are a pita i have 2 enjoy that dere life

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every single time I think im over Bioforge V3, you crop up and make me fall in love with it again. Cant you just let me move on? (Or at least wait until September when im going to be financially stable to buy two bottles?)

If I see more journals/articles proving the effectiveness of your beloved Bioforge V3 I will start dishing out negs to you AND the rest of the wise customers you so highly cherish.

This is NOT a threat, its a PROMISE!

LOL sorry can't help

170 lbs = 3 caps?
    3 caps will suffice, 4 won't be overkill tho.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recently i got blood work from my doctor (because of unfulfilled wish for children) and most parameters were ok. BUT

prolactin was higher than normal: 26.8 ng/ml (normal is between
    1.6 and 18.8)

As i am not taking any supps or meds which are known to raise prolactin, i googled a bit and on wikipedia i read that high protein consume also can raise prolactin. And prolactin is very BAD for fertility. Never heard such things before. What do you think about this. And another question: Do you think NOW L-Dopa could control these moderately increased prolactin levels and therefore raise fertility?

Other question: Which supps are assumed to be good for this aspect (higher spermatogenesis)? I am thinking of trying Act Xtreme / Triazole or BioForge V3. Will this thing be positively influenced?

There was another parameter in my blood work which was higher than normal:

T 4 (1.87 ng/dl). Normal is 0.93-1.70, BUT

T3 and TSH basal were within the normal ranges! I am not taking any fat burner at the moment (only TTA), no thyriodal or somethig like that. Why is only this value then higher than normal?

Have my next doctors meeting tomorrow but i am interested in talking about this issue. Would be glad someone has the same interest.
    All 3 of those supplements would help.

Maca increasing sperm count, motility and seminal amount:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20090350

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11753476

Mucuna, improves semen quality:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18955292

Mucuna, as a restorative and invigorating agent for infertile men:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18001713

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21459537

restores infertility and increases testosterone, lh while reduces prolactin:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18973898
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

had a new sperm analysis 5 1/2 weeks after starting BFv3. not sure if the improvement is a result of taking this supp or has other reasons but the improvement was outstanding. if someone is interested i will post details

had a new sperm analysis 5 1/2 weeks after starting BFv3. not sure if the improvement is a result of taking this supp or has other reasons but the improvement was outstanding. if someone is interested i will post details
    Please do it.
    You mentioned "other reasons", did you change anything else?

other reasons could be everything concerning lifestyle/nutrition/supplementation but cannot be concretized. i will post the changes in the next days when the letter with the analysis arrives. today i only skimmed through it. the most impressive part was in fact the improvement in motility. as i have seen a lot of other great benefits from bioforge v3 in these weeks i believe everything could be possible. to cut the matter short BFv3 is besides Triazole the only natural supplement i tested whose effects cannot be explained with a placebo effect. these two are really the most effective supps ever bought.

other reasons could be everything concerning lifestyle/nutrition/supplementation but cannot be concretized. i will post the changes in the next days when the letter with the analysis arrives. today i only skimmed through it. the most impressive part was in fact the improvement in motility. as i have seen a lot of other great benefits from bioforge v3 in these weeks i believe everything could be possible. to cut the matter short BFv3 is besides Triazole the only natural supplement i tested whose effects cannot be explained with a placebo effect. these two are really the most effective supps ever bought.
    Feedback on these two little gems has always been stellar indeed.
    Keep us posted.

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soooo, with all this teasing and great studies- when will the V3 be returning? I anticipate it will sell out the first day.
    Bioforge V3 log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135440381&page=2

Unfortunately i still haven't got my final results from the doc but what i can tell you today is what BFv3 did to my training. I finished week 7 on that stuff and on all major lifts i went up approximately 20 lbs. My body weight went up 10 lbs but there is also some fat and water included (the last weeks my diet was not very clean). Even if i gained only 4 lbs of lbm this would be a respectable amount in that short period of time. Every night i have very nice dreams and through the day i feel i have lots of energy. I will come back here when the urologists results arrive and report to you.

Originally Posted by Intellectural View Post
    Soooo, with all this teasing and great studies- when will the V3 be returning? I anticipate it will sell out the first day.
    I sure hope not...okay, I actually hope it does
    Unfortunately i still haven't got my final results from the doc but what i can tell you today is what BFv3 did to my training. I finished week 7 on that stuff and on all major lifts i went up approximately 20 lbs. My body weight went up 10 lbs but there is also some fat and water included (the last weeks my diet was not very clean). Even if i gained only 4 lbs of lbm this would be a respectable amount in that short period of time. Every night i have very nice dreams and through the day i feel i have lots of energy. I will come back here when the urologists results arrive and report to you.
    Excellent.

Finally i got the results from my last sperm analysis. After the first one in July i started taking supplements which are known to have a positive effect on fertility. There was a slight improvement in the second SA but not too impressing. When the third one was made i was approx. 6 weeks on BioForge. I am not sure if the drastical improvement compared to the second one is solely due to BF, but it was the only thing i remember what was newly added besides Acetylcystein. Now my BF run is over and i switched to a SERM for the next 3 months. In April or May i will come back with BF of which i lately ordered a big amount.

Präsentation1.jpg

SERM in my case: CLOMID

Just another link for whos interested: http://www.ivfnewsdirect.com/?p=320

Finally i got the results from my last sperm analysis. After the first one in July i started taking supplements which are known to have a positive effect on fertility. There was a slight improvement in the second SA but not too impressing. When the third one was made i was approx. 6 weeks on BioForge. I am not sure if the drastical improvement compared to the second one is solely due to BF, but it was the only thing i remember what was newly added besides Acetylcystein. Now my BF run is over and i switched to a SERM for the next 3 months. In April or May i will come back with BF of which i lately ordered a big amount.

Attachment 4015321
    Sperm count and motility improved immensely.
    These are some insanely good results. Excellent!
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 01-09-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    All 3 of those supplements would help.

Maca increasing sperm count, motility and seminal amount:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20090350

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11753476

Mucuna, improves semen quality:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18955292

Mucuna, as a restorative and invigorating agent for infertile men:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18001713

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21459537

restores infertility and increases testosterone, lh while reduces prolactin:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18973898
    We have had 3 (5 in total) (I am one of them) more people get their wives pregnant while using Triazole as a part of stack that addresses all issues that would prevent a pregnancy. The other 2 are members here and Ill let them know of this thread. If they want to post anything they can. Otherwise Ill just give the stack that I had used and therefor recommended to them.

3 Caps Triazole per day
    1-3grams of Mucuna (20%) per day
    4000-5000iu Vit D
    1-2 grams of extra Maca
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jacob_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    We have had 3 (5 in total) (I am one of them) more people get their wives pregnant while using Triazole as a part of stack that addresses all issues that would prevent a pregnancy. The other 2 are members here and Ill let them know of this thread. If they want to post anything they can. Otherwise Ill just give the stack that I had used and therefor recommended to them.
    3 Caps Triazole per day
    1-3grams of Mucuna (20%) per day
    4000-5000iu Vit D
    1-2 grams of extra Maca
    Were you infertile/suffering from low sperm count before using this stack?

Originally Posted by Jacob_R View Post
    Were you infertile/suffering from low sperm count before using this stack?
    Low sperm and low testosterone.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

From the readings a BFv3/Triazole/Dopa Mucuna stack seems to be the best natty approach to this issue. The question is how long someone would have to be off after 8 weeks of this stack. Are 4 weeks supposed to be sufficient?

rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedsurfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you actually taking the folic acid dosage that the study recommends? Look again at the dosage, you can't buy that type of dosage in your average store, very few people make it, and you have to special order it. It's 5 mg, and that is what makes the difference in both sperm count and motility. The USDA is 400mcg, so the recommended dosage is 12 times the daily allowance. It's very unlikely you would have to increase your zinc intake if you already supplement, because 15 mg is actually a relatively average dose. But the folic acid is critical. Warning, it will raise your libido as well, and wil probably improve your weight lifting.