DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Looking at yourself/sleeveless shirts

When I go to the gym I always wear a long sleeved shirt or a sweat shirt no matter how hot it is outside...
    I truly think when one goes to the gym sleeveless and looks at their arms everyday in the mirror it gets too distracting and if you see no gains you get off track and might even lose interest in going to the gym.
    Some compare themselves to others and that will get you off track.
    When I go to the gym and lift weights I think of it as a shoe lace wearing a long sleeve or sweater....
    When you walk in your sneakers and your shoe lace comes untied as your walking you don't notice it do you? just like if you go to the gym wearing long sleeves or sweat shirt because you can't see it and your not distracted by looking in the mirror and comparing yourself..
    Am I right? Yes I am.
    Remember to eat your peanut butter and tomatoes..

DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DoctorXX View Post
    When I go to the gym I always wear a long sleeved shirt or a sweat shirt no matter how hot it is outside...
    I truly think when one goes to the gym sleeveless and looks at their arms everyday in the mirror it gets too distracting and if you see no gains you get off track and might even lose interest in going to the gym.
    Some compare themselves to others and that will get you off track.
    When I go to the gym and lift weights I think of it as a shoe lace wearing a long sleeve or sweater....
    When you walk in your sneakers and your shoe lace comes untied as your walking you don't notice it do you? just like if you go to the gym wearing long sleeves or sweat shirt because you can't see it and your not distracted by looking in the mirror and comparing yourself..
    Am I right? Yes I am.
    Remember to eat your peanut butter and tomatoes..
    What I am saying is its too easy to get distracted by looking at your bare arms everyday and you will not notice the gains you have achieved. Be blind to your bare arms and you will notice, I promise...

We may not be as big as the next guy but at least were getting there... See you at the gym moth** fuc****.

My arms are sacred, how about yours?

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wrong section.

This is the Professional BB section.

brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao IN
    Find me on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQassbR6bpfjjObfqdgNOoQ

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this thread directed at me brah?